Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: OT: Kobe . . Tell Me How My *** Tastes

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    4,227
    Post Thanks / Like

    OT: Kobe . . Tell Me How My *** Tastes

    Anyone catch the audio of Shaq's latest rap performance? Classic!
    Last edited by simijet; 06-24-2008 at 04:52 PM.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,218
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    Anyone catch the audio of Shaq's latest rap performance? Classic!

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    4,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    Anyone catch the audio of Shaq's latest rap performance? Classic!
    People making too much of a deal out of this. There are lots of athletes who have done this. I have to say though it was friggin hilarious.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEEDgreenN'white View Post
    People making too much of a deal out of this. There are lots of athletes who have done this.
    Not really.

    Why can't two street superstars co-exist on a team? It's really quite primitive.

  5. #5
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy-y-y-y View Post
    Not really.

    Why can't two street superstars co-exist on a team? It's really quite primitive.
    Yes, quite untoward indeed.

    I'm appalled.

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    Kobe . . Tell Me How My *** Taste
    That quote leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Roanoke VA
    Posts
    1,435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    That quote leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems as if it left a bad taste in Shaq's boss' mouth, too.

    Shaq ended up losing his sheriff's badge because of his rap....

  9. #9
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    That quote leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
    Bad, though not unfamiliar.......




















    Hey now!

    Come see me at Lenny's Laugh-n-Munch Crab shanty, old rt. 110 through Sun

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,218
    Post Thanks / Like

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bayonne, NJ
    Posts
    2,861
    Post Thanks / Like
    primitive


    That word used by an above poster say it all

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiJet View Post
    Seems as if it left a bad taste in Shaq's boss' mouth, too.

    Shaq ended up losing his sheriff's badge because of his rap....

    that sherriff is an idiot anyway. i'm not sure what green bologna is....but if it means he fed inmates rotten meat then that's just f*cked up. and making them wear pink underwear? isn't the fact that prison rape happens at an unacceptable rate as it is bad enough ? you want to dress the f*ckin' guys in pink? sorry, but he htinks he's being a hero...i think he's a damn assclown.

  13. #13
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon View Post
    isn't the fact that prison rape happens at an unacceptable rate as it is bad enough ? you want to dress the f*ckin' guys in pink?
    I think prison rape happens at an aceptable rate. (09 of 10%)

    Blaming pink ignors the lure of the mannazze.

    Which can be powerful , I've heard.

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon View Post
    that sherriff is an idiot anyway. i'm not sure what green bologna is....but if it means he fed inmates rotten meat then that's just f*cked up. and making them wear pink underwear? isn't the fact that prison rape happens at an unacceptable rate as it is bad enough ? you want to dress the f*ckin' guys in pink? sorry, but he htinks he's being a hero...i think he's a damn assclown.
    Dude, many of them are in prison BECAUSE OF RAPE! They are lucky they even get clothes. And given the fact that I am paying to house, feed and cloth a bunch of criminals here in Maricopa County I could care less if they were wearing neon Betty Boop shirts! Sheriff Arpaio tells it like it is and too many screaming liberals spend all their hours fighting FOR these murderers, rapists and drug dealers rather than the innocent people who are subjected to their crimes.

    Joe Arpaio is a legend in his own time and a welcome refresher in terms of fighting crime using creative methods. This past year he took over our county’s Animal Protection Program, a program costing $18 million per year, now budgeted at $3 million. Using plain logic, Arpaio staffed shelters with prisoners who feed, care for the animals, provide walks, etc. The animals benefit and inmates enjoy freedom, learn a vocation and get nominal pay from adoption fees.

    Joe is a former Special DEA Agent and after being elected to 3 consecutive terms since 1992, he has implemented the following:

    “Tent City Jail" was his initial claim to fame and took “luxury out of incarceration.” The “non air conditioned” facility eliminated a proposed $70 million jail expansion. ("Its 120 degrees in Iraq and the soldiers are living in tents and they didn’t commit any crimes, so shut your mouths." - Sheriff Joe Arpaio)

    His “Rules" are no coffee/no smoking/no porno magazines/no weightlifting. Amenities are pink prison outfits and underwear along with bologna sandwiches.

    “Educational Programs" include drug abuse/rehab classes, approved high school curriculum/mandatory English classes for non-English-speaking inmates.

    Former inmates don’t want to return to Tent City! This “case study” challenges the validity of how typical prisons are run almost as government entitlement programs, treating prisoners nicer than we treat our homeless and unemployed. Food, shelter and clothing along with "prisoner rights" to education, jobs, facilities, etc.....give me a break! Sheriff Arpaio’s style is truly entrepreneurial, conceived by using imagination along with logic and common sense!

    If you have a problem with a prisoner wearing pink jumpsuits because you think it encourages rape, then I don't want that prisoner getting out anyway. What do you do, move the ex-con to a town where nobody wears pink so that he won't rape someone?

    This country is bass-ackwards sometimes!

    Last edited by jetstream23; 06-25-2008 at 02:34 AM.

  15. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Dude, many of them are in prison BECAUSE OF RAPE! They are lucky they even get clothes. And given the fact that I am paying to house, feed and cloth a bunch of criminals here in Maricopa County I could care less if they were wearing neon Betty Boop shirts! Sheriff Arpaio tells it like it is and too many screaming liberals spend all their hours fighting FOR these murderers, rapists and drug dealers rather than the innocent people who are subjected to their crimes.

    Joe Arpaio is a legend in his own time and a welcome refresher in terms of fighting crime using creative methods. This past year he took over our county’s Animal Protection Program, a program costing $18 million per year, now budgeted at $3 million. Using plain logic, Arpaio staffed shelters with prisoners who feed, care for the animals, provide walks, etc. The animals benefit and inmates enjoy freedom, learn a vocation and get nominal pay from adoption fees.

    Joe is a former Special DEA Agent and after being elected to 3 consecutive terms since 1992, he has implemented the following:

    “Tent City Jail" was his initial claim to fame and took “luxury out of incarceration.” The “non air conditioned” facility eliminated a proposed $70 million jail expansion. ("Its 120 degrees in Iraq and the soldiers are living in tents and they didn’t commit any crimes, so shut your mouths." - Sheriff Joe Arpaio)

    His “Rules" are no coffee/no smoking/no porno magazines/no weightlifting. Amenities are pink prison outfits and underwear along with bologna sandwiches.

    “Educational Programs" include drug abuse/rehab classes, approved high school curriculum/mandatory English classes for non-English-speaking inmates.

    Former inmates don’t want to return to Tent City! This “case study” challenges the validity of how typical prisons are run almost as government entitlement programs, treating prisoners nicer than we treat our homeless and unemployed. Food, shelter and clothing along with "prisoner rights" to education, jobs, facilities, etc.....give me a break! Sheriff Arpaio’s style is truly entrepreneurial, conceived by using imagination along with logic and common sense!

    If you have a problem with a prisoner wearing pink jumpsuits because you think it encourages rape, then I don't want that prisoner getting out anyway. What do you do, move the ex-con to a town where nobody wears pink so that he won't rape someone?

    This country is bass-ackwards sometimes!


    I saw the report on this Sherrif in some news program. I must say that he deals with the thing in the right manner. Hats off to him for being able to stick to his guns.

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Dude, many of them are in prison BECAUSE OF RAPE! They are lucky they even get clothes. And given the fact that I am paying to house, feed and cloth a bunch of criminals here in Maricopa County I could care less if they were wearing neon Betty Boop shirts! Sheriff Arpaio tells it like it is and too many screaming liberals spend all their hours fighting FOR these murderers, rapists and drug dealers rather than the innocent people who are subjected to their crimes.

    Joe Arpaio is a legend in his own time and a welcome refresher in terms of fighting crime using creative methods. This past year he took over our county’s Animal Protection Program, a program costing $18 million per year, now budgeted at $3 million. Using plain logic, Arpaio staffed shelters with prisoners who feed, care for the animals, provide walks, etc. The animals benefit and inmates enjoy freedom, learn a vocation and get nominal pay from adoption fees.

    Joe is a former Special DEA Agent and after being elected to 3 consecutive terms since 1992, he has implemented the following:

    “Tent City Jail" was his initial claim to fame and took “luxury out of incarceration.” The “non air conditioned” facility eliminated a proposed $70 million jail expansion. ("Its 120 degrees in Iraq and the soldiers are living in tents and they didn’t commit any crimes, so shut your mouths." - Sheriff Joe Arpaio)

    His “Rules" are no coffee/no smoking/no porno magazines/no weightlifting. Amenities are pink prison outfits and underwear along with bologna sandwiches.

    “Educational Programs" include drug abuse/rehab classes, approved high school curriculum/mandatory English classes for non-English-speaking inmates.

    Former inmates don’t want to return to Tent City! This “case study” challenges the validity of how typical prisons are run almost as government entitlement programs, treating prisoners nicer than we treat our homeless and unemployed. Food, shelter and clothing along with "prisoner rights" to education, jobs, facilities, etc.....give me a break! Sheriff Arpaio’s style is truly entrepreneurial, conceived by using imagination along with logic and common sense!

    If you have a problem with a prisoner wearing pink jumpsuits because you think it encourages rape, then I don't want that prisoner getting out anyway. What do you do, move the ex-con to a town where nobody wears pink so that he won't rape someone?

    This country is bass-ackwards sometimes!

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,673
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Dude, many of them are in prison BECAUSE OF RAPE! They are lucky they even get clothes. And given the fact that I am paying to house, feed and cloth a bunch of criminals here in Maricopa County I could care less if they were wearing neon Betty Boop shirts! Sheriff Arpaio tells it like it is and too many screaming liberals spend all their hours fighting FOR these murderers, rapists and drug dealers rather than the innocent people who are subjected to their crimes.

    Joe Arpaio is a legend in his own time and a welcome refresher in terms of fighting crime using creative methods. This past year he took over our county’s Animal Protection Program, a program costing $18 million per year, now budgeted at $3 million. Using plain logic, Arpaio staffed shelters with prisoners who feed, care for the animals, provide walks, etc. The animals benefit and inmates enjoy freedom, learn a vocation and get nominal pay from adoption fees.

    Joe is a former Special DEA Agent and after being elected to 3 consecutive terms since 1992, he has implemented the following:

    “Tent City Jail" was his initial claim to fame and took “luxury out of incarceration.” The “non air conditioned” facility eliminated a proposed $70 million jail expansion. ("Its 120 degrees in Iraq and the soldiers are living in tents and they didn’t commit any crimes, so shut your mouths." - Sheriff Joe Arpaio)

    His “Rules" are no coffee/no smoking/no porno magazines/no weightlifting. Amenities are pink prison outfits and underwear along with bologna sandwiches.

    “Educational Programs" include drug abuse/rehab classes, approved high school curriculum/mandatory English classes for non-English-speaking inmates.

    Former inmates don’t want to return to Tent City! This “case study” challenges the validity of how typical prisons are run almost as government entitlement programs, treating prisoners nicer than we treat our homeless and unemployed. Food, shelter and clothing along with "prisoner rights" to education, jobs, facilities, etc.....give me a break! Sheriff Arpaio’s style is truly entrepreneurial, conceived by using imagination along with logic and common sense!

    If you have a problem with a prisoner wearing pink jumpsuits because you think it encourages rape, then I don't want that prisoner getting out anyway. What do you do, move the ex-con to a town where nobody wears pink so that he won't rape someone?

    This country is bass-ackwards sometimes!

    + 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us