Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Explosions in WTC 7 BEFORE Towers 1 & 2 even fell!

Explosions in WTC 7 BEFORE Towers 1 & 2 even fell!

Barry Jennings, Deputy Director of the Emergency Services Department for the New York City Housing Authority stating how he heard and felt explosions in WTC 7 before the collapse of both towers and how he was stepping over bodies in the building on his attempt to get out.

Keep in mind, the official story is that [U]THERE WAS NO[/U] casualties in WTC 7. Your thoughts.

[url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Uc4zi6epQfI&feature=related[/url]

This clip actually shows him having the interview.
    [url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=CdJsGGBAjGw&feature=related[/url]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Wasn't WTC 7 getting hit with falling debris just like everything else around Towers 1 and 2? My cousin saw paper, metal beams, glass, desks and bodies fall out of the towers for the hour and half that they stood after they were hit by the planes. My brother-in-law has a friend who was running from Tower 2 with a co-worker....they were running side by side and then his friend turned and looked and the co-worker was no longer running next to him. He looked back and the guy was laid out on the concrete, killed instantly after getting hit with a chair that fell from probably higher than 70 stories in the air. There were water mains breaking, gas lines detonating, etc.

Bottom line - I wouldn't be surprised if people heard and saw all kinds of crazy sh!t that day. A desk landing on the roof could sound like an explosion. It was complete chaos for those involved and most people, my father included, barely trust their own memories of the event because of how traumatic it was.

If the implication is that some type of bomb or conspiracy was involved in WTC 7, I'd chalk it up to either confusion or lunacy. It's really easy to propel a conspiracy because you can't really prove a negative. It's like saying, "I think there are aliens out there. Prove to me that there aren't and then I'll agree with you." Impossible to do so these things continue to float around and take on a life of their own.
    Last edited by jetstream23; 06-26-2008 at 04:46 AM.

Bah... this won't be a popular thread. 9/11 Truth is so "yesterday." Plus, well, this guy is black. Who can believe him? :rolleyes:

But I am curious.... Why would Barry Jennings fear losing his job? Why would someone fire him for merely speaking? Who would be threatening him? Why?

July 6th then, the BBC will present their report... Interesting to see what they offer... I'm not a big loose change guy, except for the Pentagon... But WTC 7 theory is growing on me... Mainly because the debunkers' version just falls flat.

Makes sense this guy would be instructed to go to WTC 7 where the command center was supposed to be... But, what would fall that far laterally, from the burning towers overhead, before the towers fell, that would cause that much destruction so as to destroy the lobby on a building as huge as WTC 7? Again, "explosion inside the building." Wrecked the lobby, even... Actually sent this guy scrambling upward from the 6th floor. What "fell from above" that would cause that level of damage?

Note the last two minutes of this video of Alex Jones interviewing Jason Bermas, who talked to Barry Jennings. And about Jennings' reaction to Bermas when he realized who Bermas was.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMxEA253oRU"]...[/URL]
    Last edited by Press_Coverage; 06-26-2008 at 05:43 AM.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;2601896]Wasn't WTC 7 getting hit with falling debris just like everything else around Towers 1 and 2? My cousin saw paper, metal beams, glass, desks and bodies fall out of the towers for the hour and half that they stood after they were hit by the planes. My brother-in-law has a friend who was running from Tower 2 with a co-worker....they were running side by side and then his friend turned and looked and the co-worker was no longer running next to him. He looked back and the guy was laid out on the concrete, killed instantly after getting hit with a chair that fell from probably higher than 70 stories in the air. There were water mains breaking, gas lines detonating, etc.

Bottom line - I wouldn't be surprised if people heard and saw all kinds of crazy sh!t that day. A desk landing on the roof could sound like an explosion. It was complete chaos for those involved and most people, my father included, barely trust their own memories of the event because of how traumatic it was.

If the implication is that some type of bomb or conspiracy was involved in WTC 7, I'd chalk it up to either confusion or lunacy. It's really easy to propel a conspiracy because you can't really prove a negative. It's like saying, "I think there are aliens out there. Prove to me that there aren't and then I'll agree with you." Impossible to do so these things continue to float around and take on a life of their own.[/QUOTE]

good post.

Did you just compare the legitimacy of WTC 7 to Aliens? I mean, there are aliens in this universe, and I totally agree with you about a desk as well as many other things falling 90 stories for example sounding like some type of explosion (more like a crash though). I can see how you can get something like that confused in the mayhem that would be 9/11. However, numerous people, not just this guy have felt the concussions from the explosions itself. Desk falling can never emulate that. Having an explosion below you throw you to the ceiling or an explosion from the top throwing you to the floor. Thats not a desk, thats powerful material moving space at incredible speeds causing that concussion. I highly doubt that confusion or lunacy would just make up the force that they've allegedly didnt feel from the explosions (how many lunies make it to become Deputy Directors of [U]Emergency Services[/U] like Mr. Jennings?).

Also, he has stated that he experienced these explosions [U]before[/U] both towers even fell. what would cause him to feel the impact of a desk or beam hitting the roof of a struture like that inside the building on the bottom floors? Its obvious that things fell on that building, as did many other buildings around it. but for this building to then turn around and fall, losing all structual stability....in its own footprint, with the basement completely blown out? Thats stretching it for me man.
    Last edited by villain_the_foe; 06-26-2008 at 06:15 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2601899]Bah... this won't be a popular thread. 9/11 Truth is so "yesterday." Plus, well, this guy is black. Who can believe him? :rolleyes:

But I am curious.... Why would Barry Jennings fear losing his job? Why would someone fire him for merely speaking? Who would be threatening him? Why?

July 6th then, the BBC will present their report... Interesting to see what they offer... I'm not a big loose change guy, except for the Pentagon... But WTC 7 theory is growing on me... Mainly because the debunkers' version just falls flat.

Makes sense this guy would be instructed to go to WTC 7 where the command center was supposed to be... But, what would fall that far laterally, from the burning towers overhead, before the towers fell, that would cause that much destruction so as to destroy the lobby on a building as huge as WTC 7? Again, "explosion inside the building." Wrecked the lobby, even... Actually sent this guy scrambling upward from the 6th floor. What "fell from above" that would cause that level of damage?

Note the last two minutes of this video of Alex Jones interviewing Jason Bermas, who talked to Barry Jennings. And about Jennings' reaction to Bermas when he realized who Bermas was.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMxEA253oRU"]...[/URL][/QUOTE]

All good questions. I'm interested to see the report too. But if we're saying it was an explosion not caused by something from the two towers (i.e. debris that started fires on the ground that caused a car or fire engine's gas tank to explode near WTC 7, etc.) are we saying that AQ, in addition to flying planes into buildings, also decided they needed a guy on the ground to plant a bomb in order to get WTC7???

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2601899]

[QUOTE]Bah... this won't be a popular thread. 9/11 Truth is so "yesterday." Plus, well, this [B]guy is black[/B]. Who can believe him? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
    Though I wouldnt want to believe that, you may have a point there. there are people that nieve to mistake skin pigmentation for lack of competence.
    [QUOTE]
    But I am curious.... Why would Barry Jennings fear losing his job? Why would someone fire him for merely speaking? Who would be threatening him? Why?[/QUOTE]
    I believe that those are good questions to be asking.

[QUOTE]July 6th then, the BBC will present their report... Interesting to see what they offer... I'm not a big loose change guy, except for the Pentagon... But WTC 7 theory is growing on me... Mainly because the debunkers' version just falls flat.[/QUOTE]
    What convinced me that there was alot more than just buildings collapsing due to structual failure is the fact that there were fires that created molten metal. Lets just say that the planes with the fuel created so much heat that it did everything that the official story suggested and the buildings fell. Once those towers fell, those fires should have sufficated given the collapse; instead we had raging fires in all 3 buildings (including WTC 7) for literally months [U]Beneath[/U] all of the rubble. Sounds fishy if you ask me. Mind you, WTC 4 and 5 were completely trashed and I believe that they were closer to the towers and the contruction workers ended up mining those to buildings to bring them down....but they STOOD.

[QUOTE]Makes sense this guy would be instructed to go to WTC 7 where the command center was supposed to be... But, what would fall that far laterally, from the burning towers overhead, before the towers fell, that would cause that much destruction so as to destroy the lobby on a building as huge as WTC 7?[/QUOTE]
    to add to your question, "what would fall that far laterally, from the burning towers overhead, before the towers fell, that would cause that much destruction so as to destroy the lobby on a building as huge as WTC 7 without penetrating the entire building to even [U]get[/U] to the lobby to destroy it? Whats funny is that it was stated that the fuel of the towers could have leaked down to the bottom of the two towers and ignited causing the damage to the lobbies of the towers....well no plane hit WTC 7, so what did the damage there but most importantly, how did it get there?

[QUOTE]Again, "explosion inside the building." Wrecked the lobby, even... Actually sent this guy scrambling upward from the 6th floor. What "fell from above" that would cause that level of damage?[/QUOTE]
    I guess we'll have to look at the "official" story to get the answer to that. Either that or Mr. Jennings.
    [QUOTE]
    Note the last two minutes of this video of Alex Jones interviewing Jason Bermas, who talked to Barry Jennings. And about Jennings' reaction to Bermas when he realized who Bermas was.[/QUOTE]
    He was definitely a fan and respected their work.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMxEA253oRU"]...[/URL]
    Last edited by villain_the_foe; 06-26-2008 at 06:40 AM.

Reading this thread leads me to this conclusion:

Aliens took down the WTC.:eek:

[QUOTE=JetsFanatic;2601915]Reading this thread leads me to this conclusion:

Aliens took down the WTC.:eek:[/QUOTE]

I'd believe that before I'd believe whats being told by the whitewashers...unless they're saying that aliens did it then I wouldnt believe a word lol.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=villain_the_foe;2601890]Barry Jennings, Deputy Director of the Emergency Services Department for the New York City Housing Authority stating how he heard and felt explosions in WTC 7 before the collapse of both towers and how he was stepping over bodies in the building on his attempt to get out.

[/QUOTE]

So you've moved on from "The Superimposed Plane Nose That Was Really A Missile Even Though The Whole World Saw It Was A Plane Hitting The Building" theory ??

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171786[/url]

[quote=Phoenixx;2602160]So you've moved on from "The Superimposed Plane Nose That Was Really A Missile Even Though The Whole World Saw It Was A Plane Hitting The Building" theory ??

[URL]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171786[/URL][/quote]

you're expecting consistency from him?

BTW, Villain - what exactly does the conspiracy gain from taking down WTC 7? Does anyone think that if only the towers had fallen, the country would have been like "well, at least WTC 7 is still standing!"

You really need to think these things through, sometimes

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=doggin94it;2602292]you're expecting consistency from him?

BTW, Villain - what exactly does the conspiracy gain from taking down WTC 7? [B]Does anyone think that if only the towers had fallen, the country would have been like "well, at least WTC 7 is still standing!"[/B]

You really need to think these things through, sometimes[/QUOTE]

I lost a good friend that day ([url]http://www.9-11memorialanthonyks.org/josephspor.htm[/url] ) and still have bitter feelings but I must tell you the bolded part did make me laugh a bit....

So...the jet planes ramming the twin towers was just a diversion so the government could blow up WTC 7?

[B]NO FOOLING YOU! [/B]

[QUOTE=sackdance;2602314]So...the jet planes ramming the twin towers was just a diversion so the government could blow up WTC 7?

[B]NO FOOLING YOU! [/B][/QUOTE]

:D

Glad it brought a chuckle.

What I love about these conspiracy theorists is that they are willfully blind to the rampant contradictions in their positions.

It was a small, tight knit conspiracy involving top members of the government and Bryant Gumbel's producer's wife, designed to create a reason to go to war by blowing up buildings that nobody really noticed when they fell, accomplished via internal explosives activated by missiles camoflaged to look like planes . . .

[QUOTE=sackdance;2602314]So...the jet planes ramming the twin towers was just a diversion so the government could blow up WTC 7?

[B]NO FOOLING YOU! [/B][/QUOTE]The government has to laugh at how stupid the public is to believe that two airplanes initiated a freefall collapse of those buildings. It's probably a primer to see what else they can get away with. Before you know it, you'll start hearing nonsense like "the US military's invasion and takeover of middle eastern countries is really to liberate them!" or "they hate us because of all our freedom!" or how about "it's all masterminded by Bin Laden but we still can't seem to find him!" As amusing as that might sound, they'd find someone out there who'd believe it...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2602326]Glad it brought a chuckle.

What I love about these conspiracy theorists is that they are willfully blind to the rampant contradictions in their positions.

It was a small, tight knit conspiracy involving top members of the government and Bryant Gumbel's producer's wife, designed to create a reason to go to war by blowing up buildings that nobody really noticed when they fell, accomplished via internal explosives activated by missiles camoflaged to look like planes . . .[/QUOTE]

And they never address the fact that passengers on 4 planes were killed. How do you explain that?

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2602353]And they never address the fact that passengers on 4 planes were killed. How do you explain that?[/QUOTE]

They were abducted by aliens.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2602365]They were abducted by neocon aliens.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

:D

[quote=nationalist88;2602351]The government has to laugh at how stupid the public is to believe that two airplanes initiated a freefall collapse of those buildings. It's probably a primer to see what else they can get away with. Before you know it, you'll start hearing nonsense like "the US military's invasion and takeover of middle eastern countries is really to liberate them!" or "they hate us because of all our freedom!" or how about "it's all masterminded by Bin Laden but we still can't seem to find him!" As amusing as that might sound, they'd find someone out there who'd believe it...[/quote]

It was the jews that did it

Ah, yet more Conspiracy Theory Circle-Jerk.

Glad we have you defenders of truth here to educates all us ignants.

Your Nation Salutes You! Or it would, if it wasn't out to GET YOU!:eek: