Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The possible President of the United States

The possible President of the United States

Think you know who this man is?
    The possible President of the United States?? Read Below and ask yourselves, is this REALLY someone we can see as the President of our great nation!!!!

Below are a few lines from Obama's books; In his words!

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'
    From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'
    From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'
    From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'
    From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY the Most Damming one of ALL of them!!!

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

:zzz::zzz::zzz:

Save your political propaganda.

Veteran
    after about 3 chapters in the audacity of hype i was done with this book

Baracknophobia belongs in the politics forum. - The Management.

Hall Of Fame
    ZOMG YOU TOTALLY OPENED MY EYEZ, THANX FOR POSTIN THIS ON TEH FOOTBALL FORUMZ WHERE IT BELONG!!!11one

Lock, dump, ban, rape, drown in quicksand.

you're a retard

All Pro
    [QUOTE=jetsfaninCO;2603356]Think you know who this man is?
    The possible President of the United States?? Read Below and ask yourselves, is this REALLY someone we can see as the President of our great nation!!!!

Below are a few lines from Obama's books; In his words!

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'
    From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'
    From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'
    From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'
    From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY the Most Damming one of ALL of them!!!

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'[/QUOTE]

A: You know this isn't the proper forum for this, toolish.

B: You posted this which a clear intention to flame the board which makes you a tool.

C: Race is an issue in America. The man eloquently describes his struggle with it, and how he grew from the experience. It's actually inspiring.

D: Keep your fear-mongering ignorance in Ohio. New Yorkers know better.

[QUOTE=David Harris;2603370]D: Keep your fear-mongering ignorance in Ohio. New Yorkers know better.[/QUOTE]

So now using his own words is "fear-mongering" eh? KInd of like how any criticism of his policy is "racism" I suppose.

Interesting the direction this election cycle is headed..

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2603375][B]So now using his own words is "fear-mongering" eh? KInd of like how any criticism of his policy is "racism" I suppose.[/B]

Interesting the direction this election cycle is headed..[/QUOTE]

So you distort my use of "fear mongering" and then hyperbolize a slanted conclusion from the distortion. Interesting direction this thread was intended to go from the get.

Our enlightened friend from Colorado (not Ohio like I originally said) listed several Obama quotes all relating to race. All naked from any context. All under the topic of "you don't know who this man is, he really hates white people." That's fear mongering.

Dinosaurs line up...

Warfish doesn't like the way Mangini is picking his quarterback. These are his own words right here.

[QUOTE=Warfish;2603375]
    [B]
    Interesting the direction this election cycle is headed..[/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=David Harris;2603370]

C: Race is an issue in America. The man eloquently describes his struggle with it, and how he grew from the experience. It's actually inspiring.
    [/QUOTE]

I felt the same away.

[QUOTE=David Harris;2603388]So you distort my use of "fear mongering" and then hyperbolize a slanted conclusion from the distortion. Interesting direction this thread was intended to go from the get.

Our enlightened friend from Colorado (not Ohio like I originally said) listed several Obama quotes all relating to race. All naked from any context. All under the topic of "you don't know who this man is, he really hates white people." That's fear mongering.

Dinosaurs line up...[/QUOTE]

Change we can believe in, eh? Liberals run directly to the "you must be a racist" card.

Smells like the same old bullpoo to me. :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2603423]Change we can believe in, eh? Liberals run directly to the "you must be a racist" card.

Smells like the same old bullpoo to me. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

warfish, sorry to derail this important Obama bashing topic, but I was wondering what the deal is with the dick in your signature?

Has something happened recently?

[QUOTE=CTM;2603425]warfish, sorry to derail this important Obama bashing topic, but I was wondering what the deal is with the dick in your signature?

Has something happened recently?[/QUOTE]

No, why?:confused:

((and for the record, I'm not bashing Obama, I'm bashing those who white-wash every controversial thing he's said and done with the ol' "you must be a fear-mongering ignorant racist" brush. I'm already well prepared for (and have predicited for some time) Obama to be our next President.))

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=David Harris;2603388]
    Our enlightened friend from Colorado (not Ohio like I originally said) listed several Obama quotes all relating to race.
    All naked from any context. [/QUOTE]

I will admit to not having read the book.

Can one of you that has please put this in context for me.

Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE]From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2603431]No, why?:confused:

((and for the record, I'm not bashing Obama, I'm bashing those who white-wash every controversial thing he's said and done with the ol' "you must be a fear-mongering ignorant racist" brush. I'm already well prepared for (and have predicited for some time) Obama to be our next President.))[/QUOTE]

No philiip dick, why have you recently put him in his signature. I think I heard a movie was being made or something but am too lazy to look (although you've now made asking you more work then googling ;))

What prompted you to add him to your sig?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;2603440]I will admit to not having read the book.

Can one of you that has please put this in context for me.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

I assume it means he wouldn't require American Muslims to carry ID cards, or demand that they be held without trial. Damned long-haired bleeding-heart.

[QUOTE=CTM;2603441]No philiip dick, why have you recently put him in his signature. I think I heard a movie was being made or something but am too lazy to look (although you've now made asking you more work then googling ;))

What prompted you to add him to your sig?[/QUOTE]

Because he was a genius. Or a Madman. Or Both. ;)

I'm a huge fan of his films and stories, especially A Scanner Darkly (a current favorite of mine, an exceptional film on an exceptional book).

Just felt like a change, and he was more than worthy of honouring (in my tiny insignifigant way) in my Sig.

I heard too about a bio movie, but info on it is hard to find. Would be great though, his life itself is almost like a fantasy story itself. Like so many before him, his genius was clearly shaken, not stirred, with a healthy dose of utter madness. I find that oddly appealing.
    Last edited by Warfish; 06-26-2008 at 10:36 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=dbatesman;2603443]I assume it means he wouldn't require American Muslims to carry ID cards, or demand that they be held without trial. Damned long-haired bleeding-heart.[/QUOTE]

Ehh..That's a guess on your part.

I wasn't looking for an assumption.
    I was looking for someone who read the book to tell me the context of the statement.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2603447]Because he was a genius. Or a Madman. Or Both. ;)

I'm a huge fan of his films and stories, especially A Scanner Darkly (a current favorite of mine, an exceptional film on an exceptional book).

Just felt like a change, and he was more than worthy of honouring (in my tiny insignifigant way) in my Sig.

I heard too about a bio movie, but info on it is hard to find. Would be great though, his life itself is almost like a fantasy story itself. Like so many before him, his genius was clearly shaken, not stirred, with a healthy dose of utter madness.[/QUOTE]

Cool.. I was wondering if he was in the news for something recently...

Thanks for the info..

===========

Now back to our regularly scheduled Obama bashing..

So that Obama, he really hates whitey, no?