Thread: Do you hate high gas prices?

Jets Insider VIP

Do you hate high gas prices?

Do what this moron did....Douse your car in gas and torch it! Yeah, that will show 'em! :rolleyes:

Idiocy crosses international borders and knows no bounds.

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/06/27/germany.gas.ap/index.html[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    no I don't

He should have doused a Dimocrat politician and torched him. They're to blame for high gas prices.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2604196]He should have doused a Dimocrat politician and torched him. They're to blame for high gas prices.[/QUOTE]

another quality contribution to the forum by Dean Pats Fan.

Here's a good rule of thumb - find out who Dean Pats Fan likes and vote the other way.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2604196]He should have doused a Dimocrat politician and torched him. They're to blame for high gas prices.[/QUOTE]

Not called for, even though I mostly agree with the second part.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;2604248]Not called for, [B]even though I mostly agree with the second part.[/B][/QUOTE]

:dunce:

Wrong. Go down to DC and douse the Federal Reserve building. THEY are to blame!

Dean, be warned.

Wishing death upon people is a banable offense.

Don't do it again if you wish to continue to post here.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[I]“Democrats have a plan to lower gas prices…join Democrats who are working to lower gas prices now[/I].” – Then-Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Press Release, April 19, 2006 (Shortly before Democrats took control)

Price for a gallon of gas at that time: [B]$1.79[/B]