Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul neuters Obama

Ron Paul neuters Obama

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez5robAWmu4[/url]

I'm surprised more people don't call Obama out on what changes he is actually going to make.

The man is all talk and no substance and it's a shame a lot of people can't see through it.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

surprised in that I thought he'd back obama in November....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2604365]surprised in that I thought he'd back obama in November....[/QUOTE]

I'll be shocked if he doesn't support Barr come election day.

If he supports McCain, he is choosing Party over Ideology.

All League
    ron paul is a moron.

[QUOTE=Zombo;2604374]ron paul is a moron.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you qualify that statement. why is he a moron?

if you think ron paul is a moron maybe you should look in the mirror...

Jets Insider VIP

Takes one to know one?

[QUOTE=NYJetsro71;2604351][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez5robAWmu4[/url]

I'm surprised more people don't call Obama out on what changes he is actually going to make.

The man is all talk and no substance and it's a shame a lot of people can't see through it.[/QUOTE]

You may nt agree with the changes Obama wants to make on Iraq, healthcare and energy, but if you don't know what they are its because you're either lazy or stupid.

His platform is hardly a secret.

[QUOTE=nuu faaola;2604517]You may nt agree with the changes Obama wants to make on Iraq, healthcare and energy, but if you don't know what they are its because you're either lazy or stupid.

His platform is hardly a secret.[/QUOTE]

I know. Worring about changes such as taxing the hell out of my family and I really makes me stupid.

Obama recently said that he didn't think increasing the supply of oil would lower costs. I may be lazy like you say, but at least I know the basic laws of supply and demand.

[QUOTE=NYJetsro71;2604582]I know. Worring about changes such as taxing the hell out of my family and I really makes me stupid.

Obama recently said that he didn't think increasing the supply of oil would lower costs. I may be lazy like you say, but at least I know the basic laws of supply and demand.[/QUOTE]

that is the dumbest response I ever heard......

"Obama is all talk, he should be called out to explain what he is going to change..."

"Obama has detailed platforms that you don't know about only if you are lazy or stupid"

"Oh, I sorry about him taxing me, I guess that makes me stupid. He is stupid."

truly pathetic

[QUOTE=piney;2604599]that is the dumbest response I ever heard......

"Obama is all talk, he should be called out to explain what he is going to change..."

"Obama has detailed platforms that you don't know about only if you are lazy or stupid"

"Oh, I sorry about him taxing me, I guess that makes me stupid. He is stupid."

truly pathetic[/QUOTE]

What's with the call outs? Believe what you want, I'm just saying don't be disappointed if Hussein Obama gets elected based on Rah-Rah-Sish-Komba rhetoric and then you find he plans to do nothing but raise taxes.

I actually think McCain is equally horrible yet I'm perplexed why more people can't see that Obama's platform of "change" is all BS.

yeah when Obama gets 55+ percentage and Paul gets 2 we will see who is neutered.

All League
    to those who challenged my claim that ron paul is a moron, well, he is in several ways. first, he wants us to put our collective head in the sand and pretend no one else exists. his whole non-intervention, isolationist thing is nuts. in that same vein, he's against the war in iraq, which i am not against. some of his libertarian views i do agree with. less government, more self reliance, etc. but there's too much archaic thought about our place in the world. we can't hide and pretend everyone is nice. if we don't stick our necks out once in a while, who else will when something happens?

[QUOTE=Zombo;2608357]to those who challenged my claim that ron paul is a moron, well, he is in several ways. first, [B][COLOR="Red"]he wants us to put our collective head in the sand and pretend no one else exists. his whole non-intervention, isolationist thing is nuts.[/COLOR][/B] in that same vein, he's against the war in iraq, which i am not against. some of his libertarian views i do agree with. less government, more self reliance, etc. but there's too much archaic thought about our place in the world. we can't hide and pretend everyone is nice. if we don't stick our necks out once in a while, who else will when something happens?[/QUOTE]

That is the Bush policy of endless war that has made the US an isolationalists nation. Bush will not engage in dialog with other nations. Bush will bomb and administer war and sabre ratttling to nations that disagree with his policies.

The US is now an isolationalistic state as we are shunned by most of the world.

All League
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2608371]That is the Bush policy of endless war that has made the US an isolationalists nation. Bush will not engage in dialog with other nations. Bush will bomb and administer war and sabre ratttling to nations that disagree with his policies.

The US is now an isolationalistic state as we are shunned by most of the world.[/QUOTE]

now you're just trying to twist words. an isolationist state would not intervene, ignore what is going on in the world, and pretend it's not happening. we may have become shunned by much of the world, but we are not isolating ourselves the way you know i am referring to. you are trying to say our actions indirectly isolate us. that's a whole other argument. as a nation, we are getting involved in a lot of things. most of the world disagrees with us, but then again, most of the world got it wrong on germany twice during the first half of the 20th century.

because the mainstream media only tells the truths that are convenient to the establishment which rules over the policy of both parties

[QUOTE=bitonti;2604908]yeah when Obama gets 55+ percentage and Paul gets 2 we will see who is neutered.[/QUOTE]

that is a reflection of voter intelligence (or lack thereof). it states nothing of truthfulness.

[QUOTE=NYJetsro71;2604801]What's with the call outs? Believe what you want, I'm just saying don't be disappointed if Hussein Obama gets elected based on Rah-Rah-Sish-Komba rhetoric and then you find he plans to do nothing but raise taxes.

I actually think McCain is equally horrible yet I'm perplexed why more people can't see that Obama's platform of "change" is all BS.[/QUOTE]

because we can read

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2608371]That is the Bush policy of endless war that has made the US an isolationalists nation. Bush will not engage in dialog with other nations. Bush will bomb and administer war and sabre ratttling to nations that disagree with his policies.

The US is now an isolationalistic state as we are shunned by most of the world.[/QUOTE]

Maybe Barrak's policy will be to go to the middle east and grovel.

Seriously, what's with the left's obsession with the rest of the world "loving" us? We have our few REAL allies out there and then there's the rest of the world. It's been that way for well over 50 years.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Zombo;2608357]to those who challenged my claim that ron paul is a moron, well, he is in several ways. first, he wants us to put our collective head in the sand and pretend no one else exists. his whole non-intervention, isolationist thing is nuts. in that same vein, he's against the war in iraq, which i am not against. some of his libertarian views i do agree with. less government, more self reliance, etc. but there's too much archaic thought about our place in the world. we can't hide and pretend everyone is nice. if we don't stick our necks out once in a while, who else will when something happens?[/QUOTE]

Ahh ok I get it now. Thanks for that post it really opened my eyes. Of course why would we want to build our military and protect our country here at home ? Its so much better to have them spread across the globe. Ron Paul is about a strong US military hes just not about us doing it in every country across the planet. Is that such a bad concept that you have to call the guy a moron ?

Take our current administration who claims we are in danger of terrorism yet contradictes themselves by leaving the borders wide open. When we were attacked on 9-11 (weather you believe that to be a real attack or some crazy conspiracy) the first logical thing that comes to mind was " SECURE THE BORDERS". RIGHT ? Did we secure them ? George Bush had the chance to do whatever the hell he wanted at that point congress gave him a blank check. What was his response ???? Well he tried to kill my dad ?? WTF kind of response is that from the President of the United States ? A moronic one ?

7 years later our borders are still open and our national guard is in Iraq hunting ghosts. The Taliban is beginning to work there way back into Afganistan. This is nothing short of a disgrace for the soliders who gave their lives to fight there. This administration pushed us into war and botched it from day one and continue to botch it. What on earth have these people done to make you safer here at home ?

When the Taliban fled into Pakistan which is chock full of Nuclear warheads was that not a threat ? A huge one at that ? Nah lets just brush that little tid bit off and go to Iraq. You want to talk Moron ? We can talk moron all day long you just name anyone in the current administration and we can talk for days, Months.

Ron Paul is someone who actully seems to care about this country and its middle class and most of all the constitution this country was built on. You know the same Middle class thats being "SOLD OUT". This country is a prime example of capitalism gone way out of control to the point money is so important to some people they dont give a damn about their country anymore. They care more about the next dollar they will put in their pocket. Thats fine, but when its other countries benifiting from it while our people here suffer something is dreadfully wrong.

Maybe you should think before you call someone who cares a moron and take a long look in the mirror as your country falls apart before your eyes.