Thread: Ron Paul on Iran & Energy (C-SPAN 6/26)

Ron Paul on Iran & Energy (C-SPAN 6/26)

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7354M1QmGYQ&fmt=18*[/url]

What a great find. The sad truth is that the main stream media will not talk about this. The media is supposed to offer various and desenting points of view and let the people decide. Instead, they will help beat the drums of war much like they always do.

IJF, Ron Paul is speaking straight fire, straight truth right into the face of the war party.

How this man in not president just amazes me. The good news is that the American people are now awake and really starting to hone in on how serious a condition the republic is in.

Hall Of Fame
    4:55 to 5:00... brilliant. Where [I]exactly[/I] do we get this authority?

[QUOTE=freestater;2605857]4:55 to 5:00... brilliant. Where [I]exactly[/I] do we get this authority?[/QUOTE]

Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2605853]IJF, Ron Paul is speaking straight fire, straight truth right into the face of the war party.

How this man in not president just amazes me. [B]The good news is that the American people are now awake and really starting to hone in on how serious a condition the republic is in.[/B][/QUOTE]

Lets hope so... but if not I'm just glad gun bans around the country are being lifted.... just in case we need them

"God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.
    The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is
    wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts
    they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions,
    [B]it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.[/B] ...
    And what country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not
    warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
    resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as
    to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost
    in a century or two? [B]The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
    time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    It is its natural manure.[/B]" - Thomas Jefferson
    Last edited by jefethegreat; 06-28-2008 at 11:19 AM.

JTG, ya gotta believe.....

All League
    I always though Ron Paul made sense.

[QUOTE=freestater;2605857]4:55 to 5:00... brilliant. Where [I]exactly[/I] do we get this authority?[/QUOTE]

John Wayne told us that it is our right to force people to understand how good freedom is!

Love the man...

but the question remains.... why does he REFUSE to break free from his hijacked party and run as a third party candidate if he's that serious about it?

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2606028]Love the man...

but the question remains.... why does he REFUSE to break free from his hijacked party and run as a third party candidate if he's that serious about it?[/QUOTE]

He needs to 're-brand' the "neocon party" as such and remain a true republican.

Already presented as a fringe candidate (who by the way outlasted all the other war party neocon republicans) I think the MSM would attempt to further remove him from the public eye.

The man is a breath of fresh air. The only real presidential candidate I would have truly been happy with.

If [I]every[/I] american tuned in and payed attention he would be the next president. jmo

40 sec mark - this gov't created 4 TRILLION more dollars. Easy to see why we have inflation off the charts.

Who voted for this idiot (Bush) again?