View Poll Results: Is war in Iran coming?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 42.86%
  • No

6 42.86%
  • Unsure

2 14.29%

Thread: Will we go to war with Iran

Will we go to war with Iran

In a new article it says US is "preparing the battelfield in Iran"[URL="http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/06/29/us.iran/index.html"]http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/06/29/us.iran/index.html[/URL]

I use to think it was just a bluff but now I am wondering

I admit the war mongers are very smart, someone told me 5 years ago, Bush isnt going to institute a draft, he is just going to make a society where if you want to eat you will have to join the military

I can see why Neo-cons get so upset at tax dollars that are used to help programs for poor people, I mean if we cant get poor people to fight in these wars, who will go?

neo-cons get upset at the 3% of tax dollars that are used to spend on welfare programs such as food and housing subsidies, but they have no problem with the 50% of our tax dollars spent on the military

if these people want to eat, let them join the military!

If you put in a draft, bye bye wars.

healthcare for poor people? join the ****ing Army

[QUOTE=cr726;2607201]If you put in a draft, bye bye wars.[/QUOTE]

again like I said, maybe this was part of the plan all along, destroy the economy so you have no choice, poor people are getting poorer and poorer, military seems like a nice option, 3 meals a day, housing, plus your family gets $100,000 if you die

Once the draft lottery started hitting the rich, bye bye Vietnam.

[QUOTE=Tok3535;2607203]healthcare for poor people? join the ****ing Army[/QUOTE]

I am not sure if we will be at war with Iran. I know if it were up to the war profiteers in the white house I would say yes. It all depends on how much damage our national disgrace can cause before he leaves office.

I do not think that the U.S. will go to war with Iran. Iran's aggressive nature is directly tied to it's primary goal, to gain influence and power in the world.

[url]http://www.cfr.org/publication/10389/irans_nuclear_program_symposium.html[/url]

April 5 2006 conference

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    No. Simply b/c our military has been exhausted in Iraq.

Neocons are the smart ones, the liberals stick their heads in the sand like nothing is wrong. Why are there poor people because government keeps them that way. Social Programs and everything else. Why should they work US will pay you not to work! : yes:

Maybe they should make all the poor people go in the military and earn there free food,healthcare and housing that I have been paying for.

Then if we use the illegals we catch and tell them to serve in the US military for two years and you get to be a citizen.....

I guess we wouldn't have a very smart military would we????

I think we will if Osama's cousin Obama gets into office, however i think he will send our soldiers into battle with no bullets so his wife can watch them die and get off.

Read below:

Democratic presidential presumptive Sen. Barack Obama (IL) met with his terrorist supporting fundraiser, Jodie Evans, at a $5 million Hollywood fundraiser held last week at the Dorothy Chandler Pavillion on Tuesday, June 24.

In what can only be described as a big middle finger to the veterans and military families who have urged Obama to renounce Evans, Obama met with Evans and was photographed with her at the fundraiser.

Evans is co-founder of the leftist anti-American group Code Pink. She and Code Pink have endorsed the terrorists in Iraq and have sent over $600,000 in cash and humanitarian aid to “the other side” in Fallujah.

Evans said in an interview last month on June 3 that al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden had a ‘valid argument’ for attacking America on Sept. 11, 2001.

When Obama launched his presidential campaign in February 2007, he turned to Jodie Evans, who had just returned from Cuba as a guest of the Castro government where she was protesting against America, to co-host his first big Hollywood fundraiser. He also tapped Evans to bundle between $50,000 and $100,000 for his campaign. Evans personally gave the legal maximum, $2300, to Obama’s campaign.

600,000 to the other side? Which side is that, you mean the Iraqi civilians who were are fighting for right?

Your post is a joke.

[QUOTE=jetsfaninCO;2613952]I think we will if Osama's cousin Obama gets into office, however i think he will send our soldiers into battle with no bullets so his wife can watch them die and get off.

Read below:

Democratic presidential presumptive Sen. Barack Obama (IL) met with his terrorist supporting fundraiser, Jodie Evans, at a $5 million Hollywood fundraiser held last week at the Dorothy Chandler Pavillion on Tuesday, June 24.

In what can only be described as a big middle finger to the veterans and military families who have urged Obama to renounce Evans, Obama met with Evans and was photographed with her at the fundraiser.

Evans is co-founder of the leftist anti-American group Code Pink. She and Code Pink have endorsed the terrorists in Iraq and have sent over $600,000 in cash and humanitarian aid to “the other side” in Fallujah.

Evans said in an interview last month on June 3 that al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden had a ‘valid argument’ for attacking America on Sept. 11, 2001.

When Obama launched his presidential campaign in February 2007, he turned to Jodie Evans, who had just returned from Cuba as a guest of the Castro government where she was protesting against America, to co-host his first big Hollywood fundraiser. He also tapped Evans to bundle between $50,000 and $100,000 for his campaign. Evans personally gave the legal maximum, $2300, to Obama’s campaign.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2614091]600,000 to the other side? Which side is that, you mean the Iraqi civilians who were are fighting for right?

Your post is a joke.[/QUOTE]

At least you can understand it. Next time try to put the weed down before you type, or just read what you are posting before you post it.

[QUOTE=cr726;2614091]600,000 to the other side? Which side is that, you mean the Iraqi civilians who were are fighting for right?

Your post is a joke.[/QUOTE]

Let me see you defend this quote smart guy.

Nice that you stick up for Code stinky pinky......

[QUOTE=Tok3535;2607199]neo-cons get upset at the 3% of tax dollars that are used to spend on welfare programs such as food and housing subsidies, but they have no problem with the 50% of our tax dollars spent on the military

if these people want to eat, let them join the military![/QUOTE]

Why don't we give all the "poor" a house and a quarter million dollars.
    That will surely solve the problem.
    P.S. most "poor" don't join the military
    One other thing, why don't you take some of the new Orleans "poor" that we got stuck with here in Houston. After being givin Free housing, trasportation, food and financial assistants for 3 years, most still can't find jobs eventhough we have an unemployment rate of less then 4%,they've paid us back by increasing our crime rate 80%. Teach a man to fish and you have a fisherman give a man a fish and you have a welfare case, 8 yes 8 trillion dollars since 1964 to the "war" on poverty (FAIL)
    Last edited by acepepe; 07-04-2008 at 08:44 PM.