Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If All the Conspiracies are True, then Why.....

JetsInsider.com Legend

If All the Conspiracies are True, then Why.....

.....did we go to War in Iraq, and not Mexico?

Mexico is closer, easier to control, and a better option for Empire Building as we are geographicly touching.

Mexico shares a border with us, hence a much more reasonable argument for threats to our homeland.

Mexico has plenty of Oil. More than enough to make it worth it.

Mexico is in a far safer area of the world, so no Iran or endless Arabs to get in the way.

Mexico has far more terrian to control (needing more investment in Nation Building, meaning more profiteering options, at cheaper cost cause it's closer to home).

Mexico has given us a pre-text, endless invasion via illegal immigration, an easy boogeyman to use to start a War. Especially if the conspirators tie it to terrorism, wasy enough to do if youre the Govt, just blow up a few trucks and trains as they come accross the border.

If 9/11 was what many of the conspiraices claim, why not blame Mexico? Certainly if the evidence is there that it's all a hoax, it would have been just as easy for the hoaxers to blame them than Iraq, right?

So I'm curious, if the conspiracies are true, and all the War in Iraq is just a made up war for oil and profiteering and Empire Building, and Bush is just a lackey for PNAC and the Oil Industry, why Iraq? Why not Mexico?

Just seems to break the KISS rule to go all the way to Iraq for no reason, when Mexico was right here with quite a few potential bogey-man reasons.
    Last edited by Warfish; 06-29-2008 at 07:46 PM.

a lot of america can't relate to/doesn't like arabs/muslims because of their known terrorism, everyone likes mexicans because they're cheap for **** jobs

don't believe in the conspiracy, just sayin

Hall Of Fame
    the conspiracy theories are 9/11 was a false flag operation to give the oil elite who put W in power the ability to demonize the arabs and inspire blind patriotism in the common american so they could occupy and control the oil fields politically and militarily

mexico has oil, but isn't a spur in our saddle, and pretty much cooperates with us

[QUOTE=Warfish;2607303].....did we go to War in Iraq, and not Mexico?

Mexico is closer, easier to control, and a better option for Empire Building as we are geographicly touching.

Mexico shares a border with us, hence a much more reasonable argument for threats to our homeland.

Mexico is in a far safer area of the world, so no Iran or endless Arabs to get in the way.

Mexico has far more terrian to control (needing more investment in Nation Building, meaning more profiteering options, at cheaper cost cause it's closer to home).

Mexico has given us a pre-text, endless invasion via illegal immigration, an easy boogeyman to use to start a War. Especially if the conspirators tie it to terrorism, wasy enough to do if youre the Govt, just blow up a few trucks and trains as they come accross the border.

If 9/11 was what many of the conspiraices claim, why not blame Mexico? Certainly if the evidence is there that it's all a hoax, it would have been just as easy for the hoaxers to blame them than Iraq, right?

So I'm curious, if the conspiracies are true, and all the War in Iraq is just a made up war for oil and profiteering and Empire Building, and Bush is just a lackey for PNAC and the Oil Industry, why Iraq? Why not Mexico?

Just seems to break the KISS rule to go all the way to Iraq for no reason, when Mexico was right here with quite a few potential bogey-man reasons.[/QUOTE]

one has to look at the relationship between certain people and the arab countries(Saudi Arabia)

ISnt it amazing we can condemn every other country to hell, but perhaps one of the most brutal opressive countries on the planet gets a pass(not to mention 15 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 came from this country)

And what the hell are we doing in the mid-east to begin with, why did we invade Iraq to begin with(going back to 1990)

Mexican food>Mid-Eastern food

Hall Of Fame
    Because...you can't fight "the war" right next to "the homeland". People would realize everything is BS. The "war" must be fought in a far away:rolleyes: land.

Haven't you read 1984?

Hall Of Fame
    we should just bomb Denmark and get it over with

[I]This[/I] was the big finish?

Mexico already is part of USA. it's just not official.

Have you ever been to Mexico? It's like Maine but warmer and more Mexican.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2607303].....did we go to War in Iraq, and not Mexico?

Just seems to break the KISS rule to go all the way to Iraq for no reason, when Mexico was right here with quite a few potential bogey-man reasons.[/QUOTE]

imo Cause guys like dean and sackdance aren't fraid a no little mexican jumping beans...Its' dem scurry muslim folks that make em want to starts the bomb droppin

I mean, come on, you think Bush would've been able run around calling mexicans "evil doers" that are out to destroy our way of life??? Seriously?

I believe the war is, mmm, just about 100% about OIL, but that doesn't mean I think of it as anything other then simply capitalizing on the opportunity the Sadam Hussein Obama and his muslim kin afforded us..

You know what? I hope this war is 100% about oil. At least then when we rape that desert for all the black gold it's worth, maybe the gas prices will go down.

[QUOTE=pauliec;2607836]You know what? I hope this war is 100% about oil. At least then when we rape that desert for all the black gold it's worth, maybe the gas prices will go down.[/QUOTE]

I also hope it's about oil, at least it will have been about something.

[QUOTE=pauliec;2607836]You know what? I hope this war is 100% about oil. At least then when we rape that desert for all the black gold it's worth, maybe the gas prices will go down.[/QUOTE]

I cant imagine the karma this country will face if this is the case, for the sake of our future I hope this war was about the deluded belief (or bad intelligence) that Saddam had WMD's

But if we can get some cheap oil out of it, it will be ok with me

Wait cheap oil? Like the $1.10 we were getting before this war started?

hmm gas was 1.10 a gallon before war started, Oil Profits were only XX Billion dollars a year, after war oil profits are XXXX Billion dollars, someones making money

I wonder who wanted this war?
    Last edited by Tok3535; 06-30-2008 at 11:16 AM.

Mexico was complicit - Iraq wasn't. It's that simple.
    watch this:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYGrn0hZlCQ[/url]

[QUOTE=CTM;2607798]imo Cause guys like dean and sackdance aren't fraid a no little mexican jumping beans...Its' dem scurry muslim folks that make em want to starts the bomb droppin

[/QUOTE]

I'm about as afraid of muslims as I am of you, simpleton....

I know it's hard for head in the sand appeasers like you to understand but, I think it's a good idea to kill people who want to kill you.

You know, people who would pulverize little 3 year old American girls headed to DisneyWorld in a 757....

Screw that. Canadians have the 2nd highest oil reserves (Saudi Arabia is #1) and those crazy canucks have it coming.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2608126]I'm about as afraid of muslims as I am of you, simpleton....

I know it's hard for head in the sand appeasers like you to understand but, I think it's a good idea to kill people who want to kill you.

You know, people who would pulverize little 3 year old American girls headed to DisneyWorld in a 757....[/QUOTE]

Hmm, if your not scurred, why the strong desire for the President to protect you from them...

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2584404]
    Steve Erkel as Commander In Chief protecting me... Now that's a scary thought.....[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2608138]Screw that. Canadians have the 2nd highest oil reserves (Saudi Arabia is #1) and those crazy canucks have it coming.[/QUOTE]

Bingo! And just imagine all the waterfront property we'd gain around Hudson Bay. Not to mention that we could move the capital to Winnepeg. Freeze the balls off those corrupt polticians... that would be sweet! :D

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Cuz Iraq disgraced his daddy. :D

Seriously, we should take Canada. We'd get all the oil we need and Universal Healthcare as a bonus!!! LOL!!! :D

[QUOTE=CTM;2608207]Hmm, if your not scurred, why the strong desire for the President to protect you from them...[/QUOTE]

I'm not "scurred" but it's the President's job to protect the US from foreign threats. Jughead would gut the military, along with intelligence.

Al Qaeda is one nuke away from taking out NYC. That's scary.....