Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Liberal gasbag!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Liberal gasbag!

What a pantload this obama is.

He and clinton fly to Unity, NH to do a "kissy-kissy all made up" dog and pony show. Could they have saved petroleum and done it in DC?

Today he goes to Independence, MO (again wasting energy) to give a speech about how patriotic he is (while his surrogates go out and trash John McCain's service to his country). Don't you libs always say that wearing a pin or flying a flag doesn't make you patriotic? I guess if you're a liberal with the middle name hussein that hasn't done squat but marry a broad that puts down her country, you need to tell everyone you're patriotic.

Aren't you libs insensed when GW stands in front of a banner saying "Keeping America Safer"? You libs are awfully silent about how much CO2 he's added to the environment to put on these little fantasies for the voters.

His next campaign stops should be Imfullshiat, CA , Weddedtoabiatch, VT and Jihadsupporter, MI.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Direct hit.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I envy you, I think of a Nine Inch Nails song called "Happiness In Slavery" whenever I see posts from you or people like you

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Classic!

Great parody of a Hannity listener!

I wasn't sure if you were for real or not. Now, reading this, I know you are joking.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;2608683]Classic!

Great parody of a Hannity listener!

I wasn't sure if you were for real or not. Now, reading this, I know you are joking.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="4"]"Your a great American Sean. Thanks for telling me what to think, how to raise my children and when to go to the out house to take a piss"

-Direct Quote from 98.99999% of the Mensa Candidates that call his show every day. [/SIZE]
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 06-30-2008 at 05:12 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=Tok3535;2608666]I envy you, I think of a Nine Inch Nails song called "Happiness In Slavery" whenever I see posts from you or people like you[/quote]

Just blame it on my typical white grandmother.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's nice your family has three generations based on ignorance.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2608697]Just blame it on my typical white grandmother.[/QUOTE]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2608655]What a pantload this obama is.

He and clinton fly to Unity, NH to do a "kissy-kissy all made up" dog and pony show. Could they have saved petroleum and done it in DC?

Today he goes to Independence, MO (again wasting energy) to give a speech about how patriotic he is (while his surrogates go out and trash John McCain's service to his country). Don't you libs always say that wearing a pin or flying a flag doesn't make you patriotic? I guess if you're a liberal with the middle name hussein that hasn't done squat but marry a broad that puts down her country, you need to tell everyone you're patriotic.

Aren't you libs insensed when GW stands in front of a banner saying "Keeping America Safer"? You libs are awfully silent about how much CO2 he's added to the environment to put on these little fantasies for the voters.

His next campaign stops should be Imfullshiat, CA , Weddedtoabiatch, VT and Jihadsupporter, MI.[/QUOTE]

But it was perfectly ok when Rove and Bush trashed McCain's service to his country in 2000?

And OMG, a Presidential candidate went to two different cities in one day while campaigning, what an insensitive bastard! :rolleyes:

Maybe if morons like you didn't confuse wearing a pin with patriotism he wouldn't have to make a speech like this.

Do you live in Imaridiculousmoron, TX?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2608922]But it was perfectly ok when Rove and Bush trashed McCain's service to his country in 2000?[/QUOTE]

Of course it was to simpletons like Dweeb here.

Perfectly fine for Bush operatives to call McCain a cowardly traitor who caved to N. Vietnamese interrogation and to spread lies about a supposedly illegitimate daughter.

That's ok. Just fine with Weeb. No problems there. Perfectly acceptable to trash a veteran.

Now...oh god no. But if that Tiger Woods lookin' mofo dares to do it....uh-uh, sister. Weeby no likey then.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=PlumberKhan;2609124]Perfectly fine for Bush operatives to call McCain a cowardly traitor who caved to N. Vietnamese interrogation and to spread lies about a supposedly illegitimate daughter.
    [/quote]

Why don't you post a source to prove what you state?

If and when he does, you will see it will be from some lib propaganda site.