Thread: The McCain Residences - A GoogleEarth Tour

Hall Of Fame

The McCain Residences - A GoogleEarth Tour

Now that he's all paid up on the back taxes he has defaulted on for the past 4+ years... let's find out what the non-"Elitist" candidate from the other right wing of the property/power party owns as far as homes.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Glia_Vrbc8[/url]

:eek:

How many times the average home do you think the McCain residences use in energy consumption? How many times Al Gore's home do you think they use?!?

His girl doesn't own ketchup. It's all about the beer.

Good for him, he married a sugar mama, but the GOP better be blasting him just like Kerry.

Hypocrites anyone?

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2609442]Now that he's all paid up on the back taxes he has defaulted on for the past 4+ years... let's find out what the non-"Elitist" candidate from the other right wing of the property/power party owns as far as homes.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Glia_Vrbc8[/url]

:eek:

How many times the average home do you think the McCain residences use in energy consumption? How many times Al Gore's home do you think they use?!?[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize McCain was out in the forefront of the global warming chicken little set.

How many fraud movies has McCain made warning of global warming again?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2609455]I didn't realize McCain was out in the forefront of the global warming chicken little set.

How many fraud movies has McCain made warning of global warming again?[/QUOTE]

last I checked McCain was a big supporter of fighting global warming... although he could have "flip-flopped" recently like he did on off shore drilling and drilling in ANWAR

and he's made exactly as many fraud movies as Gore on global warming... [SIZE="7"][B]ZERO[/B][/SIZE]

What's this all about? McCain is evil because his family owns a few houses?

Do we live in a capitalist soceity?

[QUOTE=pauliec;2609473]What's this all about? McCain is evil because his family owns a few houses?[/QUOTE]

I guess his family is supposed to live in tents?

And although McCain buys into global warming, he has never claimed to live a green lifestyle or made any "chicken little" type claims that the "end" is upon us. He just thinks countries should get together to address this media created perceived problem from a global perpesctive.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are making a bundle of money on this ridiculous issue. Maybe there should be a windfall profits tax on money earned from the sale of "carbon credits"? The simple fact is that the earth's climate is cyclical and the amount of carbon emissions in the atmosphere is so miniscule, no real science has proven that it has had any effect. They simply rely on "climate models"? Holy Crap!! We can barely predict next week's weather! Just ask yourself why these global warming alarmist refuse to engage their opponments in any real debate. Gheezz, the guy that started the weather channel even thinks they are crackpots.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;2609501]I guess his family is supposed to live in tents?

And although McCain buys into global warming, he has never claimed to live a green lifestyle or made any "chicken little" type claims that the "end" is upon us. He just thinks countries should get together to address this media created perceived problem from a global perpesctive.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are making a bundle of money on this ridiculous issue. Maybe there should be a windfall profits tax on money earned from the sale of "carbon credits"? The simple fact is that the earth's climate is cyclical and the amount of carbon emissions in the atmosphere is so miniscule, no real science has proven that it has had any effect. They simply rely on "climate models"? Holy Crap!! We can barely predict next week's weather! Just ask yourself why these global warming alarmist refuse to engage their opponments in any real debate. Gheezz, the guy that started the weather channel even thinks they are crackpots.[/QUOTE]

but economic models are ok?

modeling the effects of cutting taxes, and then basing decisions off of those models is ok? as long as taxes are cut, even in times of war and record deficits and record national debt

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2609473]What's this all about? McCain is evil because his family owns a few houses?[/QUOTE]

the point is you're called an elitist if you are rich & a Dem.. but if you are GOP and super rich and own > 10 homes, somehow you escape that charge! And also to point out that they were in default on their property taxes (for at least one residence) for almost 5 years in a row now!

personally, I want my President to be elitist like me... do I want some regular schlub running the country? no! Do I want some ape-like moron who although he is elitist, acts like a guy from TX and not from CT and puts on a cowboy hat and tries to get voters to want to "have a beer with him" or do I want an intelligent, educated, forward-thinking, internationally travelled elitist prick like myself running the show? hrmm... I wonder what would be better for the country

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2609467]
    and he's made exactly as many fraud movies as Gore on global warming...[B]ZERO[/B][/QUOTE]

There's an inconvenient truth you may be running from, Tanginius.

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2609518]the point is you're called an elitist if you are rich & a Dem.. but if you are GOP and super rich and own > 10 homes, somehow you escape that charge! [/QUOTE]

That's because whoever says that is harping on the old stereotypes of Republicans and Democrats. Dems are supposed to be the voice of the working class, steal from the rich and give to the poor, etc. Republicans are the 3 piece suit wearing, oil dealing Ivy Leaguers.

Both stereotypes are outdated and don't mean **** anymore, except to the pundits and P.R. people who use them as campaign strategies. We're all much too smart for that on here, though, right?

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2609442]How many times the average home do you think the McCain residences use in energy consumption? How many times Al Gore's home do you think they use?!?[/QUOTE]

My answer is: I do not care.

His residences, and their power usage, does not interest me in any form.

His policy position of environmentalism, now that interests me, and will be a part of what I use to form my opinion of him as a candidate.
    Last edited by Warfish; 07-01-2008 at 11:17 AM.

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2609518]the point is you're called an elitist if you are rich & a Dem.. but if you are GOP and super rich and own > 10 homes, somehow you escape that charge! And also to point out that they were in default on their property taxes (for at least one residence) for almost 5 years in a row now!

[/QUOTE]

No one denies the elite run the country, it's the basic philosophy of the elite thinking they know what's best for everyone else that's elitist.

Jets Insider VIP
    McCain's houses are sh*tholes. I hope the tail is worth having to be married to that botox filled, geriatric Barbie looking wraith that stands next to him.

Nasty.