Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Maddona dating A-Rod?

Is Maddona dating A-Rod?

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07012008...ent_118058.htm

After months of divorce rumors swirling around Madonna and hubbie Guy Ritchie, Us magazine alleges that the nearly 50-year-old pop star is cavorting with Yankees' star swinger Alex Rodriguez.

Read Us magazine's report.

London's Daily Mail reported earlier this week that Ritchie -- who arrived in New York from London yesterday and went straight to Madge's apartment -- had agreed to divorce her. The couple has three children, and she's worth an estimated $600 million.

The magazine reported that A-Rod -- who makes $28 million a year -- has made numerous late-night visits to Madonna's Central Park West apartment and attended her April 30 concert in NYC. A source told the magazine that "all the doormen are talking" about the alleged affair.

She, in turn, sat in his seats at Yankee stadium at a game on June 22, the magazine reported. Also, her 7-year-old son, Rocco, was spotted wearing Yankees gear while playing in Central Park on June 25.

The two were spotted by a photo agency dining together in Santa Monica in February, and, earlier that same month, A-Rod attended a Madge-hosted fundraiser for Malawi and Unicef.

A-Rod, who's also married and has two daughters with wife Cindy, was seen in 2007 with a stripper in Toronto, Miami and Dallas.

Madonna has already contacted top divorce lawyer Fiona "Steel Magnolia" Shackleton, who handled Paul McCartney's divorce from Heather Mills. Ritchie -- who directed "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" in 1998 and "Snatch" in 2000, would benefit greatly from the divorce, as it does not appear a pre-nup is in place.

The alleged affair seems to be having a positive effect on the Pinstripe swinger, who last night hit his 534th home run, tying him for 14th place on the all-time homer list.

It was rumored that Madonna had an tryst with Jose Canseco, earning him the title "Madonna's Bat Boy," but the ballplayer claimed in his book he wasn't interested in her.

(I still think she is damn hot)

I think ARod's taken.

Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post
    I think ARod's taken.

Dont get so defensive. Its just a rumor. Do you have trust issues?

gross. Madonna is so damn old and Arod looks like a lizard.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Yeah...I believe A Rod is giving up this peice of tail for an old dried up Madonna.

All League
    Madonna has jumped like 12 Sharks already...

Jets Insider VIP
    Arod is married. Of course he is looking for ass elsewhere.

No matter how hot your wife is, you are going to want to new ass eventually. Now if you act on that or not, that is your choice.

I mean, I love cheeseburgers but if I ate one everyday, I would be very interested in chicken sandwiches.

Obviously, Madonna is a chicken sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post

that has been eaten way too many times

No matter how hot your wife is, you are going to want to new ass eventually. Now if you act on that or not, that is your choice.

I mean, I love cheeseburgers but if I ate one everyday, I would be very interested in chicken sandwiches.

An old, dried-up, nasty-looking chicken sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Klecko73isGod View Post
    An old, dried-up, nasty-looking chicken sandwich.
    Does the chicken have large talons?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Yeah...I believe A Rod is giving up this peice of tail for an old dried up Madonna.

I dont know if its just me but I think Madonna is still smoking hot...Just something about her......

Jets Insider VIP
    Strippers at the strip clup A-Rod frequents in Toronto told reporters that he is into "she-male" looking woman, the masculine type.

Well, Madonna now as an old, dried-up, nasty-looking chicken sandwich, looks kinda she-male-ish so she's definately A-Rod's type.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jets80 View Post
    I dont know if its just me but I think Madonna is still smoking hot...Just something about her......
    Posting a recent photo of Madonna can either support or undermine your assertion.

looking good....looking good.....

Jets Insider VIP
    If she just stopped being a workout freak, and just be a woman, she would be beautiful for her age.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images

I guess if you have a grandma complex she's right up there.

Sooth, that [Madonna] photo pretty much sums up this thread huh?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

You never seem to lose your taste for Noodles though..

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by el_dub80 View Post
    Sooth, that [Madonna] photo pretty much sums up this thread huh?

Yeah...and that was three years ago.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member