Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Obama Gives Vets And Military Families The Finger

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like

Obama Gives Vets And Military Families The Finger

[url]http://www.stoptheaclu.com/archives/2008/07/03/obama-gives-vets-and-military-families-the-middle-finger-stands-with-code-pink/[/url]

[QUOTE]Democratic presidential presumptive Sen. Barack Obama (IL) met with his terrorist supporting fundraiser, Jodie Evans, at a $5 million Hollywood fundraiser held last week at the Dorothy Chandler Pavillion on Tuesday, June 24.

In what can only be described as a big middle finger to the veterans and military families who have urged Obama to renounce Evans, Obama met with Evans and was photographed with her at the fundraiser.

Evans is co-founder of the leftist anti-American group Code Pink. She and Code Pink have endorsed the terrorists in Iraq and have sent over $600,000 in cash and humanitarian aid to “the other side” in Fallujah.

Evans said in an interview last month on June 3 that al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden had a ‘valid argument’ for attacking America on Sept. 11, 2001.

When Obama launched his presidential campaign in February 2007, he turned to Jodie Evans, who had just returned from Cuba as a guest of the Castro government where she was protesting against America, to co-host his first big Hollywood fundraiser. He also tapped Evans to bundle between $50,000 and $100,000 for his campaign. Evans personally gave the legal maximum, $2300, to Obama’s campaign.

A video posted at Indybay.org shows Evans’ fellow co-founder of Code Pink, Fidel Castro groupie Medea Benjamin, describing in great detail Evans’ meeting with Obama last week:

Jodie Evans’ record as an anti-American activist is well-known. She travels the world, meeting with the likes of Hugo Chavez and representatives of the so-called Iraqi resistance. In 2005, she had this to say about the terrorists killing and maiming American troops:

We must begin by really standing with the Iraqi people and defending their right to resist. I can remain myself against all forms of violence, and yet I cannot judge what someone has to do when pushed to the wall to protect all they love. The Iraqi people are fighting for their country, to protect their families and to preserve all they love. They are fighting for their lives, and we are fighting for lies.

Barack Obama has no problem meeting with her, accepting her money and enlisting her aid in his campaign.

Whether he does exactly as she wants when she wants is beside the point. The point is Evans has the blood of American soldiers on her hands–and Obama embraces her without reservation. And he wants to be commander-in-chief.
    [/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/nehick/Fox.gif[/IMG]
    Last edited by DeanPatsFan; 07-03-2008 at 12:27 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    since when is supporting code pink a bad thing.....

you know how i knew you were the ghey?????

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2613214][url]http://www.stoptheaclu.com/archives/2008/07/03/obama-gives-vets-and-military-families-the-middle-finger-stands-with-code-pink/[/url]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/nehick/Fox.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Looking at your picture, didn't your boy already meet with Kim Jong-IL? Oh I forgot, republicans can pioneer when they do these things where is Democrats are weak when they do it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mean Bro Green;2613348]since when is supporting code pink a bad thing.....[/QUOTE]
    Since Code Pink formed.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you ever see any of those nasty dikes?????

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=newjakecity;2614144]Looking at your picture, didn't your boy already meet with Kim Jong-IL? Oh I forgot, republicans can pioneer when they do these things where is Democrats are weak when they do it.[/QUOTE]

Man, you missed the point of that cartoon by about a million miles.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obama doesn't know any better. Hopefully this light weight will go away after McCain beats him in the general election.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;2614484]Man, you missed the point of that cartoon by about a million miles.[/QUOTE]

Does that really surprise you?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;2614484]Man, you missed the point of that cartoon by about a million miles.[/QUOTE]

Oh I got it. Fox and its apologists are whining that Obama won't sit down with Fox. Tell ya what junior: maybe when Fox News decides to act like a real news network instead of some neo-con version of the National Enquirer (Barack's baby's mama, Michelle Obama said whitey, etc), then maybe he'll sit down with them. Deal?

Oh and BTW, weren't you the same guy that was going to explain why its okay for you to tell a woman what to do with her body even though you have no interest or care what happens to the baby (and especially what happens to the mother) after they were born? I'm still waiting.
    Last edited by newjakecity; 07-07-2008 at 10:18 PM.

flushingjet
    [quote=newjakecity;2614144]Looking at your picture, didn't your boy already meet with Kim Jong-IL? Oh I forgot, republicans can pioneer when they do these things where is Democrats are weak when they do it.[/quote]

less than jake,
    the difference is, when republicans met with kim jung mentally-ill
    they demanded he stop developing nukes (along with pushing narcotics etc)

when democrats met with him they gave him nukes

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=flushingjet;2619982]less than jake,
    the difference is, when republicans met with kim jung mentally-ill
    they demanded he stop developing nukes (along with pushing narcotics etc)

when democrats met with him they gave him nukes[/QUOTE]

It's so cute that you still think there is actually a difference between Democrats and Republicans.

Ahhhh...to be so young and idealistic again.

PARTY LINES PARTY LINES...Gotta stand by those party lines.

flushingjet
    [quote=PlumberKhan;2619991]It's so cute that you still think there is actually a difference between Democrats and Republicans.

Ahhhh...to be so young and idealistic again.

PARTY LINES PARTY LINES...Gotta stand by those party lines.[/quote]

Sure I stand by party lines. I stand for something rather than nothing,
    isnt standing by coke lines bad for your health? I think B Hussein
    has your back there.

But shh, dont tell the Libs who think McCain=Bush that Obama=McCain...

They'll break out their slide rules and compute Obama=Bush...
    you'll be sorry when there's mass hippy suicides
    and when old folks in Florida vote for McCain under this logic and swing the election

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote]
    In what can only be described as a big middle finger to the veterans and military families who have urged Obama to renounce Evans, Obama met with Evans and was photographed with her at the fundraiser.
    [/quote]

Yes when people take pictures with other people that's clearly a middle finger to someone.

The whole "stop Obama" movement is more pathetic every day. You people have nothing! accept the fact it's gonna be a blowout and move on with life.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=newjakecity;2614144]Looking at your picture, didn't your boy already meet with Kim Jong-IL? Oh I forgot, republicans can pioneer when they do these things where is Democrats are weak when they do it.[/QUOTE]

Bush never met with Kim Jong-Il to my knowledge, talks were led by the Assistant Sec. of State.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=XingDaorong;2622919]Bush never met with Kim Jong-Il to my knowledge, talks were led by the Assistant Sec. of State.[/QUOTE]

He negotiated with terrorists?

He must hate soldiers and apple pie then...