Thread: Sir Changealot

Sir Changealot

Here's a [U]great read[/U], addressing Obama's ability to change positions on everything from a flagpin on his lapel to Iraq.

[url=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/03/AR2008070302451.html]Charles Krauthammer[/url]

[I]Obama's seasonally adjusted principles are beginning to pile up: NAFTA, campaign finance reform, warrantless wiretaps, flag pins, gun control. What's left?

Iraq. The reversal is coming, and soon.

Two weeks ago, I predicted that by Election Day Obama will have erased all meaningful differences with McCain on withdrawal from Iraq. I underestimated Obama's cynicism. He will make the move much sooner. He will use his upcoming Iraq trip to finally acknowledge the remarkable improvements on the ground and to formally abandon his primary season commitment to a fixed 16-month timetable for removal of all combat troops.
    [/I]

Dont fear change.

[QUOTE=sackdance;2614840]Here's a [U]great read[/U], addressing Obama's ability to change positions on everything from a flagpin on his lapel to Iraq.

[url=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/03/AR2008070302451.html]Charles Krauthammer[/url]

[I]Obama's seasonally adjusted principles are beginning to pile up: NAFTA, campaign finance reform, warrantless wiretaps, flag pins, gun control. What's left?

Iraq. The reversal is coming, and soon.

Two weeks ago, I predicted that by Election Day Obama will have erased all meaningful differences with McCain on withdrawal from Iraq. I underestimated Obama's cynicism. He will make the move much sooner. He will use his upcoming Iraq trip to finally acknowledge the remarkable improvements on the ground and to formally abandon his primary season commitment to a fixed 16-month timetable for removal of all combat troops.
    [/I][/QUOTE]

So if the improvements are so remarkable, he should be able to get the troops out in less than 16 months, no?

[QUOTE=bitonti;2614854]Dont fear change.[/QUOTE]
    Change is everywhere.