Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jackson wants to cut Obama's nuts off

All Pro

Jackson wants to cut Obama's nuts off

:eek:

this could actually help obama

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/09/jesse.jackson.comment/index.html[/url]

this is one of the major reasons why jackson is not really respected by main stream America, and with good reason. He was not really taken seriously as a candidate because he was not interested in policies that were fair for America as a whole. Its good and noble to stand for the causes of people who need a voice. But if you truly are interested in helping causes you cannot be an enabler. Jackson pandered to minorities only.

Conversely, this has been an issue that Obama has talked about for over two years as its near to his heart having to deal with a broken family.
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 07-09-2008 at 08:18 PM.

I think that the people in this country who care the most about what guys like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton say are angry white guys.....

Jets Insider VIP

Jesse Jackson's Son Even Disses His Father on This

Jesse Jackson's son, U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr., had the best press release on this:

[QUOTE]I'm deeply outraged and disappointed in Reverend Jackson's reckless statements about Senator Barack Obama. His divisive and demeaning comments about the presumptive Democratic nominee -- and I believe the next president of the United States -- contradict his inspiring and courageous career.

Revered Jackson is my dad and I'll always love him. He should know how hard that I've worked for the last year and a half as a national co-chair of Barack Obama's presidential campaign. So, I thoroughly reject and repudiate his ugly rhetoric. He should keep hope alive and any personal attacks and insults to himself.

[url]http://cbs2chicago.com/politics/jackson.obama.comments.2.767252.html[/url][/QUOTE]

Any spat with Jesse Jackson is good news for Obama.

Obama will parlay this story into White House glory!

Jets Insider VIP
    Jesse Jackson's comments epitomizes one of the major problems facing the black community in the US.

The idea that talking to black people about personal responsibility is "talking down to black people" is patently ridiculous. However, many people feel as Jesse feels and that is why the lack of personal responsibility plagues the black community.

If Obama wins the election, guys like Jackson will not be needed any more...

Banned
    [QUOTE=Carthage;2621537]If Obama wins the election, guys like Jackson will not be needed any more...[/QUOTE]

Obama doesn't stand a f_ckin chance. White people in the south and midwest are not voting for him. I'd be shocked if he managed to carry Pennsylvania and Wisconsin the way Kerry did in '04.

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2621205]this is one of the major reasons why jackson is not really respected by main stream America, and with good reason. He was not really taken seriously as a candidate because he was not interested in policies that were fair for America as a whole. Its good and noble to stand for the causes of people who need a voice. But if you truly are interested in helping causes you cannot be an enabler. Jackson pandered to minorities only.

Conversely, this has been an issue that Obama has talked about for over two years as its near to his heart having to deal with a broken family.[/QUOTE]

Jackson is out for himself. He made a huge error here.

[QUOTE=SMC;2621431]Jesse Jackson's comments epitomizes one of the major problems facing the black community in the US.

The idea that [B][COLOR="Red"]talking to black people about personal responsibility is "talking down to black people" is patently ridicu[/COLOR][/B]lous. However, many people feel as Jesse feels and that is why the lack of personal responsibility plagues the black community.[/QUOTE]

I don't think that the majority of African Americans feel that way.

All League
    Jackson's a tool. Just like Sharpton. Both of them look to make anything and everything about race, which IMO is deplorable. Sure, some things are about race, but not everything is.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2621732]I don't think that the majority of African Americans feel that way.[/QUOTE]

No, of course not. I don't think I implied that they do.

BUT, it cannot be denied that the lack of personal responsibility is an issue in the black community. Otherwise, Obama, Cosby, and others wouldn't be saying that it was.

[QUOTE=SMC;2621769]No, of course not. I don't think I implied that they do.

BUT, it cannot be denied that the lack of personal responsibility is an issue in the black community. Otherwise, Obama, Cosby, and others wouldn't be saying that it was.[/QUOTE]

I think that it is an issue in a lot of other communities in America also

[QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;2621570]Obama doesn't stand a f_ckin chance. White people in the south and midwest are not voting for him. I'd be shocked if he managed to carry Pennsylvania and Wisconsin the way Kerry did in '04.[/QUOTE]

Actually I wanted to vote for Paul, but since he is out Obama is the next big thing and i'm white from Pa. nobody i know is voting for that nzi Mcbush and yes if was to win kiss the jets games goodbye, because we would be too busy in a great depression with gas prices at 10 per gallon.

flushingjet
    [quote=jetsfanforlife78;2623117]Actually I wanted to vote for Paul, but since he is out Obama is the next big thing and i'm white from Pa. nobody i know is voting for that nzi Mcbush and yes if was to win kiss the jets games goodbye, because we would be too busy in a great depression with gas prices at 10 per gallon.[/quote]

Since Paul is out Obama is the next big thing? Rupaul was that big?

Kiss the jets games goodbye because we would be too busy in a great depression with gas prices at 10 per gallon?

Pass the kouchie 'pon de left hand side, mon!

[QUOTE=flushingjet;2623179]Since Paul is out Obama is the next big thing? Rupaul was that big?

Kiss the jets games goodbye because we would be too busy in a great depression with gas prices at 10 per gallon?

Pass the kouchie 'pon de left hand side, mon![/QUOTE]

Americans aren't in a recession they are just a bunch of whiners, right Flushing?

edit: nevermind, I mis-read a post

[QUOTE=jetsfanforlife78;2623117]Actually I wanted to vote for Paul, but since he is out Obama is the next big thing and i'm white from Pa. nobody i know is voting for that [B]nzi Mcbush[/B] and yes if was to win kiss the jets games goodbye, because we would be [B]too busy in a great depression with gas prices at 10 per gallon[/B].[/QUOTE]

You must be a college professor, am I right?

[QUOTE=pauliec;2623230]You must be a college professor, am I right?[/QUOTE]

No I type fast and didn't bother to read it over, but it was real late at night and I was tired and about to go to bed, so sue me!