Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just bought this bad boy

Just bought this bad boy

On sale at bigsoccer.com for $45 because it's last season's kit (I actually like it better than the current one)

I'm not a fan of the Galaxy or MLS in general, and I really have no feeling towards Becks either way... does this make me a frontrunning tool? Matter of fact, I watched the Galaxy - Chivas derby last night, and for the two best teams in the league, the play was awful. There were some exciting parts but overall it was pretty bad. I bet sometimes Beckham thinks to himself, "What the bloody hell am I doing here?"

Nevertheless, I think it's a nice looking shirt.

Veteran
    yellow and blue should never come together on a football shirt

Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    On sale at bigsoccer.com for $45 because it's last season's kit (I actually like it better than the current one)

I bet sometimes Beckham thinks to himself, "What the bloody hell am I doing here?"

I'm not a fan of the MLS either...I think, I take that 45 bucks and put it towards any other kit besides the MLS.

I bet, he does wonder what the hell he's doing here, every single time he gets on pitch here in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwithin View Post
    I'm not a fan of the MLS either...I think, I take that 45 bucks and put it towards any other kit besides the MLS.

I bet, he does wonder what the hell he's doing here, every single time he gets on pitch here in the U.S.
    Eh, there's no other kit I wanted. I have the newest Italy away shirt, and I really hate the current Milan kit. They haven't introduced the one for next season yet but I have a bad feeling about it already.

Eh, there's no other kit I wanted. I have the newest Italy away shirt, and I really hate the current Milan kit. They haven't introduced the one for next season yet but I have a bad feeling about it already.
    I'm assuming AC Milan?(Never mind, I see it in your sig) So, have you seen this then?

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/...16&joscclean=1
    New 2008/2009 Away kit?

http://shirts.soccerlens.com/category/ac-milan/
    Current

Only the slightest of differences...

I actually like their Third kit
    Last edited by Greenwithin; 07-11-2008 at 01:09 PM.

I'm assuming AC Milan?(Never mind, I see it in your sig) So, have you seen this then?

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/...16&joscclean=1
    New 2008/2009 Away kit?

http://shirts.soccerlens.com/category/ac-milan/
    Current

Only the slightest of differences...

I actually like their Third kit
    The third kit is probably their nicest. I want the home kit but last year's version was terrible. It seems like every year Inter gets a great looking kit and Milan's sucks. That's pretty consistent with Nike vs. Adidas, though.

That new away shirt is really nice, I wonder if that's the real deal.
    Last edited by JetsFan2012; 07-11-2008 at 01:14 PM.

Veteran
    don't tell Raoul but I really like the new L'OM away jersey

and I'm in love with our new away jersey:

Detail: our championship years are on the yellow-red strips on the right
    Last edited by The Turk; 07-11-2008 at 03:07 PM.

All Pro

I'm not a fan of the Galaxy or MLS in general, and I really have no feeling towards Becks either way... does this make me a frontrunning tool? Matter of fact, I watched the Galaxy - Chivas derby last night, and for the two best teams in the league, the play was awful. There were some exciting parts but overall it was pretty bad. I bet sometimes Beckham thinks to himself, "What the bloody hell am I doing here?"

I for one like the shirt. Especially for 45$. Im always on the look out for bargain futbol jerseys as well. How many do u have in your collection?

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    I for one like the shirt. Especially for 45$. Im always on the look out for bargain futbol jerseys as well. How many do u have in your collection?
    Not many, I just started collecting recently. I have an away Italy jersey from this year's Euro, an away from the 2006 World Cup, and a home from the 2006 World Cup (both have 3 stars since I got them before the WC was over).

I have an AWFUL Milan knockoff that I'd rather just burn than keep. I'd like to get a Milan one this year.

Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post

WOW... very classy. I like it

and I'm in love with our new away jersey:

Detail: our championship years are on the yellow-red strips on the right

Nice, I like how the years are in the stripes -- cool concept

The third kit is probably their nicest. I want the home kit but last year's version was terrible. It seems like every year Inter gets a great looking kit and Milan's sucks. That's pretty consistent with Nike vs. Adidas, though.

That new away shirt is really nice, I wonder if that's the real deal.
    Being a ManU fan, I liked their 2007/08 away jersey's...for there's just something about red and black together...

Still on the fence with the new 08/09 away for ManU

I like the new ManU away, personally

The new Arsenal is nice too:

I like the new ManU away, personally

The new Arsenal is nice too:

I agree...this is definitely better looking then the jersey's with the white short sleeves.
    Also, IMO, it seems as if, the third kit, for the teams who have them, look better then the home or away kits...

Another example:

I agree...this is definitely better looking then the jersey's with the white short sleeves.
    Also, IMO, it seems as if, the third kit, for the teams who have them, look better then the home or away kits...

Another example:

Yeah, that is very sharp

I personally think these new Liverpool away kits are god awful

All Pro
    New Gunners home jersey is fug

Jets Insider VIP

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post

hooligan

Jets Insider VIP
    hooligan
    Do you want to laugh ?

I worked for almost 10 years for “n9uf” the official sponsor for l’OM. There were jerseys all over the place.

I was invited once to a OM-PSG in Marseille, and I must say, the atmosphere was awesome.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Do you want to laugh ?

I worked for almost 10 years for n9uf the official sponsor for lOM. There were jerseys all over the place.

I was invited once to a OM-PSG in Marseille, and I must say, the atmosphere was awesome.
    that is funny.

In Turkey the rivalry between us and the sewerbirds has gotten so bad that no company will touch either one by itself. They both have the same shirt sponsor and almost all of the smaller sponsors are the same. The only difference is the companies that are owned by the board members of the clubs.

Sometimes it becomes really absurdly funny and pointless for example die hard sewerbird ****e will never buy gas from Shell, and we would never by gas from OPET.

guess why

vs