Thread: A song for my liberal friends

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

A song for my liberal friends

It must suck having such a negative mindset. You believe that our government attacked its own people on 911, that our government is out picking up innocent women and children waterboarding them in secret prisons, that our govt is listening in to your inane telephone conversations, that the earth has a "fever" and we'll all be submerged in 30 years, and that all corporations (especially oil) are inherently evil.

This is for you. Cheer up. Think positive.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2Jt4WOxN8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2Jt4WOxN8[/URL]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I forgot one. You also believe Bush et. al. lied about Iraqi WMD to start an "illegal" war for oil. Even though a large number of dems said Iraq had WMD, too (I really don't need to post the quotes).

Anyway, the best way to think about Iraq and it's lack of WMD is by analogy. How many times have you heard about someone getting shot by a cop because they raised, what appeared to be a weapon, and aimed it at the police? The cops are usually justified in their use of deadly force, even if it is a mistake.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2624157]It must suck having such a negative mindset. You believe that our government attacked its own people on 911, that our government is out picking up innocent women and children waterboarding them in secret prisons, that our govt is listening in to your inane telephone conversations, that the earth has a "fever" and we'll all be submerged in 30 years, and that all corporations (especially oil) are inherently evil.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2Jt4WOxN8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2Jt4WOxN8[/URL][/QUOTE]

And it must suck to think that everyone is just fine the way it is, that if we just keep doing what we are doing, living the way we are living, the world will be just fine the way it is....

Holy mackeral man, and I am not even a liberal! Never voted liberal, never will....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2624171]Oh, I forgot one. You also believe Bush et. al. lied about Iraqi WMD to start an "illegal" war for oil. Even though a large number of dems said Iraq had WMD, too (I really don't need to post the quotes).

Anyway, the best way to think about Iraq and it's lack of WMD is by analogy. [B]How many times have you heard about someone getting shot by a cop because they raised, what appeared to be a weapon, and aimed it at the police? The cops are usually justified in their use of deadly force, even if it is a mistake.[/B][/QUOTE]

You would have been a good German citizen during the 1940s. :zzz:
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 07-12-2008 at 12:53 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2624353]You would have been a good German citizen during the 1940s. :zzz:[/QUOTE]

Gee, another Nazi reference from the left. :zzz::zzz::zzz:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods[/url]

the end justifies the means...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2624353]You would have been a good German citizen during the 1940s. :zzz:[/QUOTE]

^^^

See what I mean?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sunmou;2624434][url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods[/url]

the end justifies the means...[/QUOTE]

OUCH!!!!! And some people here on this board think that being stationed in Cuba was skate duty in the 70's and early 80's.

I am surprised, in a good way, that you can provide such info as most on the board have no idea of these operations.

During this timeframe the US was already in Vietnam and many a Marine has informed me that they would rather have been in 'Nam than GTMO.

The US may have changed leaders, but Castro did not change his leadership until recently and that is only to Raul his brother. The hostilities are real and he (Castro) has a looooong memory.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2624157]It must suck having such a negative mindset. You believe that our government attacked its own people on 911, that our government is out picking up innocent women and children waterboarding them in secret prisons, that our govt is listening in to your inane telephone conversations, that the earth has a "fever" and we'll all be submerged in 30 years, and that all corporations (especially oil) are inherently evil.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2Jt4WOxN8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2Jt4WOxN8[/URL][/QUOTE]

Among the most pathetic OPs I've ever seen on any message board. I'm one "liberal" who doesn't adhere to any of the pretentious specifics you list here. But, you go right ahead strawman what liberals must "believe", while ignoring what they've usually said. It's what you blowhards do.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2624763]Among the most pathetic OPs I've ever seen on any message board. I'm one "liberal" who doesn't adhere to any of the pretentious specifics you list here. But, you go right ahead strawman what liberals must "believe", while ignoring what they've usually said. It's what you blowhards do.[/QUOTE]

I was wrong. You and intellegentjetsfan are the most optimistic people on this forum. :rolleyes:

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Buddy what planet are you living on? Bush is the biggest fraud of a President that we have ever seen. It works like this. The middle east has oil, so whether the goverment had something to do with 911 remains to be seen, but I do know that they were suppose to go after bin ladan not Saddam. Cheany's company halliburton wanted to control the middle east, thus sparking the [B]ILLEGAL WAR[/B] These crooks should be tried and convicted of so many things that they have done in the past 8 years. Another thing is Gore Actually won in 2000, but Gore was not going to go after Iraq and put American lives on the line, so they scammed the polls, so Bush would win.

When the Democrats won control of congress they failed to get this crook of the Bush administration out. Therefore Nacy should be impeached as well. Gas prices, housing, the economy, recession, is all to be blamed on the Bush administration and if Mccbush wins, we will be in a great depression (mark my words), so no more jet games, because you will be too busy trying to survive.

Ron Paul is the only good Republican who I would vote in a heartbeat over any Democratic, but Americans are too stupid to know what a good President is! Barack is a better choice then Mccain, but he is not the best either.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsfanforlife78;2625495]Buddy what planet are you living on?
    [/QUOTE]

Well, the more conspiracy-riddled posts I read, the more I think I'm living on planet Bizarro.

[QUOTE=jetsfanforlife78;2625495]
    Cheany's company halliburton wanted to control the middle east, thus sparking the [B]ILLEGAL WAR[/B] These crooks should be tried and convicted of so many things that they have done in the past 8 years.
    [/QUOTE]

Bush et. al. may be incompetent, but I don't think there's anything sinister there, unless you see the world through black-helicopter glasses.

Another thing is Gore Actually won in 2000, but Gore was not going to go after Iraq and put American lives on the line, so they scammed the polls, so Bush would win.
    [/QUOTE]

Ah yes, the stolen election of 2000.

Gas prices, housing, the economy, recession, is all to be blamed on the Bush administration and if Mccbush wins, we will be in a great depression (mark my words), so no more jet games, because you will be too busy trying to survive.
    [/QUOTE]

Don't forget about the tsunami, hurricane Katrina, and global warming.

Ron Paul is the only good Republican who I would vote in a heartbeat over any Democratic, but Americans are too stupid to know what a good President is! Barack is a better choice then Mccain, but he is not the best either.[/QUOTE]

You only like Ron Paul because he's a freakin fruit loop.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2625556]Well, the more conspiracy-riddled posts I read, the more I think I'm living on planet Bizarro.

[B]Bush et. al. may be incompetent, but I don't think there's anything sinister there, unless you see the world through black-helicopter glasses.[/B]

You only like Ron Paul because he's a freakin fruit loop.[/QUOTE]

Please tell me you were kidding with that highlighted quote. :O

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2625556]Well, the more conspiracy-riddled posts I read, the more I think I'm living on planet Bizarro.

Bush et. al. may be incompetent, but I don't think there's anything sinister there, unless you see the world through black-helicopter glasses.

You only like Ron Paul because he's a freakin fruit loop.[/QUOTE]
    I like Ron Paul because he speaks the truth! He is up to fixing this country and getting it back on track, so every American can have a better life style. All Bush is doing is running the country into the ground and starting illegal wars, but maybe one day you will open up your eyes and see the truth. BTW they never found those weapons in Iraq that Bush was talking about.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the extreme on either side is just wrong and non-productive.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2625556]Well, the more conspiracy-riddled posts I read, the more I think I'm living on planet Bizarro.[/QUOTE]

Ummm, you live in Texas.

Bizzarro should be nothing new to you.

;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2625572]Please tell me you were kidding with that highlighted quote. :O[/QUOTE]

Nope. Bush is a very simple man, IMO. You give him waaaay too much credit if you think he's an evil mastermind.

I may think Obama's plans are misguided, but I do think the man is sincere and has good inentions. I thought the same thing about Bill Clinton. If people want to arrest Bush, Cheney, et. al. for "war crimes", they better bring a sh!tload of handcuffs for members of congress, i.e. their "accomplices".

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2625968]If people want to arrest Bush, Cheney, et. al. for "war crimes", they better bring a sh!tload of handcuffs for members of congress, i.e. their "accomplices".[/QUOTE]

I'll meet you all in DC, everyone please bring at least one pair of handcuffs. And no, CBTNY your pink furry ones don't count ;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2625968]Nope. [B]Bush is a very simple man, IMO.[/B] You give him waaaay too much credit if you think he's an evil mastermind.

I may think Obama's plans are misguided, but I do think the man is sincere and has good inentions. I thought the same thing about Bill Clinton. If people want to arrest Bush, Cheney, et. al. for "war crimes", they better bring a sh!tload of handcuffs for members of congress, i.e. their "accomplices".[/QUOTE]

You are very naive if you think Bush is a "very simple man". Very naive.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;2626134]You are very naive if you think Bush is a "very simple man". Very naive.[/QUOTE]

Of course very simple men go to Yale and become President of the USA.

This country is split in two and its only going to get worse. A country that was supposed to be run By the People is now run by Corruption through out all levels of Gov't. I find it hard to post in political forums anymore because people seem to thnk they have all the answers when in fact they have no idea. The Idea this country was built on is slipping away slowly but surely. Power goes to peoples heads, thats human nature. The one person who could have made a difference was pushed aside by both sides becuse he stood for what this country was built on. Thats the message you all should be getting.

BTW San Antonio thats a beautiful song.