Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Got tix to the derby tomorrow.

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,411

    Got tix to the derby tomorrow.

    Great price off of stubhub.com today was the gayest thing with the celebrities and ****.. futures game was cool, F-Mart looks awesome.

  2. #2
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,369
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    Great price off of stubhub.com today was the gayest thing with the celebrities and ****.. futures game was cool, F-Mart looks awesome.
    Now put the rest in the bank kid.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    Now put the rest in the bank kid.
    He's got to spend while he still has the chance, with the government after him and all.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Island/Tampa
    Posts
    3,469
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHector View Post
    He's got to spend while he still has the chance, with the government after him and all.
    Haha.


    I got Derby tickets too, got them free from my uncle's rich friend who's going to the game tomorrow and doesn't feel like going tonight. Actually going to his Doctors office to pick them up right now. I understand there three rows up, right off 3rd base line. But for free I'll take anything.

  5. #5
    Good deal for both of you guys, enjoy. The Derby is getting painfully long to watch with the middle round. But being there will make it much more bearable than watching on TV. Enjoy, gentlemen.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Island/Tampa
    Posts
    3,469
    Quote Originally Posted by SUJets1988 View Post
    Good deal for both of you guys, enjoy. The Derby is getting painfully long to watch with the middle round. But being there will make it much more bearable than watching on TV. Enjoy, gentlemen.
    Yeah, I was wondering how long this is going to last? Can't remember how long it went last year. Also are the all stars all there watching it from the base lines? I think I remember them there the last few years.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbro22 View Post
    Yeah, I was wondering how long this is going to last? Can't remember how long it went last year. Also are the all stars all there watching it from the base lines? I think I remember them there the last few years.
    Last year was close to 3 hours.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbro22 View Post
    Yeah, I was wondering how long this is going to last? Can't remember how long it went last year. Also are the all stars all there watching it from the base lines? I think I remember them there the last few years.
    Yea, they're all down there with their kids and their video cameras... Seems like a really cool atmosphere.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us