Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: ICC Files Charges Against Sudanese Prez for Genocide

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

ICC Files Charges Against Sudanese Prez for Genocide

I'm terrified at the thought of seeing what the estimated rape counts alone come out to when all is said and done several years from now.

Seems to me that they need to somehow amend the current process for gathering evidence on genocide charges. 3 years? How many people have been killed and/or tortured (and not to mentioned displaced from their homes) in that span? I don't have anything specific in mind, but this investigation began in '05; that is just too long for this sort of instance...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    And in this country we worry about there being too much law and order. Well, you can definitely see what can happen when a country is devoid of law and order.

I'll take take wiretapping and airport body searches over marauding bands of Janjaweeds or Interahamwe any day of the week.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2626094]And in this country we worry about there being too much law and order. Well, you can definitely see what can happen when a country is devoid of law and order.

I'll take take wiretapping and airport body searches over marauding bands of Janjaweeds or Interahamwe any day of the week.[/QUOTE]

because those are the only two options, huh?