Thread: Gallo Era Starts Today

Gallo Era Starts Today

4 oclock on msg baby.

I'm looking forward to everyone else as much as the Rooster. Balkman and Nate beasted the summer league last year and Isiah could have cared less. I'm a huge Chandler fan as well, can't wait to see him play again, and I can't wait to see him and Danillo in the frontcourt together.

no nate or balk.

we'll see gallo, chandler and mardy c.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post
    I'm looking forward to everyone else as much as the Rooster. Balkman and Nate beasted the summer league last year and Isiah could have cared less. I'm a huge Chandler fan as well, can't wait to see him play again, and I can't wait to see him and Danillo in the frontcourt together.
    I feel the same way. I think Chandler is going to be very good, soon.

Everyone played well except Balkman's FT. Very impressed with Gallo's skill set and Wilson was all over the place.

Jets Insider VIP
    Gallo has a great NBA body (no homo) with wide shoulders and stout arms and legs. That bodes well for him if he grows taller.

There's a theory out there which I suscribe to which states that the key physical trait for basketball players 6'8" and taller is the breadth of their shoulders. If they have wide shoulders, that means they have a sturdy skeletal structure which can withstand the rigors of basketball and also provides them with greater athleticism. If you look at the "lumbering" big men, they all tend to have narrow shoulders. They are stiff, lack athleticism, and are prone to injury because, in essence, their height is actually a physical defect. There are exceptions, of course, like everthing else.

Besides that, I was impressed with Gallo's shooting ability, ball handling, and hustle. He may be a player one day. I was also impressed with Chandler. The Knicks needed talented, athletic big men which Gallo & Chandler can provide.

My final note: Mardy Collins has a huge head.

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Gallo has a great NBA body (no homo) with wide shoulders and stout arms and legs. That bodes well for him if he grows taller.

There's a theory out there which I suscribe to which states that the key physical trait for basketball players 6'8" and taller is the breadth of their shoulders. If they have wide shoulders, that means they have a sturdy skeletal structure which can withstand the rigors of basketball and also provides them with greater athleticism. If you look at the "lumbering" big men, they all tend to have narrow shoulders. They are stiff, lack athleticism, and are prone to injury because, in essence, their height is actually a physical defect. There are exceptions, of course, like everthing else.

Besides that, I was impressed with Gallo's shooting ability, ball handling, and hustle. He may be a player one day. I was also impressed with Chandler. The Knicks needed talented, athletic big men which Gallo & Chandler can provide.

My final note: Mardy Collins has a huge head.
    Completely agree. Once he fills out and gets stronger, he's going to be a force. I'm fully looking forward to seeing him develop. Unbelievable poise for a 19-year-old European, you can tell that he's mature beyond his age.

How great did Chandler look btw? Wow, I mean wow. Been saying it since last year, the kid can ball. He and Danillo are going to be awesome together.

Just keep Lee.

Wilson looked amazing yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    Wilson looked amazing yesterday.
    He's looked amazing all summer, I can't wait to see how he develops this year.

Say what you want about Zeke but the dude could draft.