Thread: Parking situation at Red Bulls games?

Parking situation at Red Bulls games?

Hey guys, if anyone has been to a Red Bulls game recently I need some information. This weekend the LA Galaxy are coming to town and I thought I'd take my cousin to go see the game (plus I can wear my new Beckham jersey ).

What the deal with parking at the Meadowlands for these games? Same bull**** as the Jets games, i.e. having to park off-site and taking a bus to the stadium? I thought maybe they'd just let you park around the stadium because it's only an MLS game, but then again, a game against the Galaxy they might have a big draw.

What's with all the ****ing spammers?

This is another reason I want to be mod. Just another set of patrolling eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    What's with all the ****ing spammers?

This is another reason I want to be mod. Just another set of patrolling eyes.
    We need a mod who reeds the soccer forum.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige View Post
    We need a mod who reeds the soccer forum.
    Bam.

Check my thread that was dumped today and start petitioning Paulie for Mod.

Veteran
    i went to the red bulls vs. galaxy on july 19th, and they had parking right at the stadium.. i got there a little over an hour before kick off to tail gate... the game didnt draw as big of a crowd as it did last summer, but none the less beckham still drew 46,754 according to mlsnet.com. so im sure you would be ok unless they have changed it since the summer.