Thread: Yankee home game.

Yankee home game.

Coming up for Jet's opening weekend against Pats*, and wanted to catch a home game on the 13th against T.B.

Best way to get tix at this point would be stubhub? I checked and found plenty...

Stubhub is most likely going to be it. I went to a couple games earlier this summer in the bleachers and paid like 6 bucks a ticket. I've been looking to get to one more game this summer before I head back to school and all of the ticket prices on Stubhub are starting to get inflated. Get your tickets sooner rather than later...

Jets Insider VIP
    or the Yankees website..

Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    or the Yankees website..
    Stubhub is much easier. I have a lot of trouble getting tickets off of the website.

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Stubhub is much easier. I have a lot of trouble getting tickets off of the website.
    I actually prefer the website. It's so easy to pick up the tickets at the window right at the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    I actually prefer the website. It's so easy to pick up the tickets at the window right at the stadium.
    For some reason, it always tells me that there are no seats available that match my request. I find it hard to believe that there aren't 2 bleacher seats on a weekday against the Royals. The only ones I was able to buy were a couple against the Padres last month.

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    For some reason, it always tells me that there are no seats available that match my request. I find it hard to believe that there aren't 2 bleacher seats on a weekday against the Royals. The only ones I was able to buy were a couple against the Padres last month.
    Yeah I tried finding a few seats together anywhere in the Stadium for the Twins game next Tuesday and got nothing.

Paulie, they moved the Stubhub pickup window to right across from Gate 6. About 50 feet away from the Stadium. Last year it was up Grand Concourse a bit I believe.