Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Once in a Lifetime "Bash Your Mod" Thread

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

The Once in a Lifetime "Bash Your Mod" Thread

Yep, title says it all. :D

I am giving you free riegn to bash the living hell out of your resident Politics Forum Moderator, The (Not So Fresh) Fishy.

Think I'm a dick? Think I smell Bad? Think I'm a bad writer? A Nazi? Say it!

Best of all, NO REPERCUSSIONS!

If you got anything you want to get off your chest, this is the time, and this is the place! A Warfish sponsored bash-fest of.....Warfish!

Who could ask for anything more!

Have feedback on this forum and how I mod it? Yell it out!

Just want an excuse to call me Fat? Yell it Out!

You have my blessing and my permission. Every forum needs a stress break, and this is ours (for today at least).

So let the bashing begin!:D

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this like the Airing of Grievances during Festivus?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who is the dude in your sig, your Fatness?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I have nothing bad to say about you.

But this invitation for abuse leads me to believe you're a masochist and therefore probably a bottom... :spank:

who knew?

:D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What about your lazy, illegal-immigrant, America hating ancestors? Are they fair game;)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2630831]Is this like the Airing of Grievances during Festivus?[/QUOTE]

Excellent! Air those greivances!:D

And the man in my current sig. is none other than the Sci-Fi Writer and mad genius, Phillip K. Dick.

And his Cat. Or is it......

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Traitor Jay & the Woodies;2630845]I have nothing bad to say about you.

But this invitation for abuse leads me to believe you're a masochist and therefore[B] probably a bottom[/B]... :spank:

who knew?

:D[/QUOTE]

And/or a catcher.....

I don't have anything real either, but I love to heckle people, usually in a tatseless/borderline inappropriate manner.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2630850]
    And the man in my current sig. is none other than the Sci-Fi Writer and mad genius, Phillip K. Dick.[/QUOTE]

Warfish loves Dick!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Traitor Jay & the Woodies;2630856]Warfish loves Dick![/QUOTE]

Great, now my co-workers think I'm even weirder for laughing very loudly in my cube, seemingly at nothing.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bash thee.

IBTL

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright Warfish, I got one.

I hate how you invoke "Flying Spaghetti Monster" during most debates regarding religion.

First of all, it's a stupid internet cliche that either originated on FARK or is most prevalently used on FARK, which houses just about the largest collection of nerds, social misfits, and psychotics on the entire internet.

Secondly, it's annoying because you are a proponent of independent thought and intellectual awareness, yet strike down any consideration of a higher power immediately with this stupid analogy.

Although I haven't seen you do it in a while.

Although we haven't had a good religion thread in a while.

It's actually not a problem with you, per say, just with the inherent arrogance behind the idea and intent of FSM.

End rant.

Other than that, I couldn't think of a better mod to have on the politics forum. And I mean that.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will be honest

I don't think I have ever seen you perform any "mod" type of behavior whatsoever

maybe when you warned and banned that tool JetWII (was that his name?)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2630908]Alright Warfish, I got one.

I hate how you invoke "" during most debates regarding religion.

First of all, it's a stupid internet cliche that either originated on FARK or is most prevalently used on FARK, which houses just about the largest collection of nerds, social misfits, and psychotics on the entire internet.

Secondly, it's annoying because you are a proponent of independent thought and intellectual awareness, yet strike down any consideration of a higher power immediately with this stupid analogy.

Although I haven't seen you do it in a while.

Although we haven't had a good religion thread in a while.

It's actually not a problem with you, per say, just with the inherent arrogance behind the idea and intent of FSM.

End rant.

Other than that, I couldn't think of a better mod to have on the politics forum. And I mean that.[/QUOTE]

What in the sam hill is the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;2630923]What in the sam hill is the Flying Spaghetti Monster?[/QUOTE]

who the hell says "what in the sam hill...." anymore???

what are you? 90?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You bring yourself into every discussion like a chick.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    there are mods on JI ?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;2630919]I will be honest

I don't think I have ever seen you perform any "mod" type of behavior whatsoever

maybe when you warned and banned that tool JetWII (was that his name?)[/QUOTE]

Thats on purpose.

In here (Politics) I tend to just do administrative stuff, merges, spelling corrections in thread titles, stuff like that.

I am exceedingly hands off in moderating your speech here. Which, one could say, may be something worthy of bashing me about I am sure, as that freedom is too often misused in here to attack and insult. Sometimes even by me.

it's a topic worthy of discussion too, how much moderation do you all, the users, want in here. I know how the old timers (of which I am one now I suppose) generally feel, but we have alot of new folks in ehre since back then, who may feel differently. So maybe another thread another day.

Let the Bashing continue!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2630931]You bring yourself into every discussion like a chick.[/QUOTE]

Can you hold my purse, I see a discussion on Chad I need to go post in even though ti wasn't addressed to me.

Thanks pal!:D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;2630928]who the hell says "what in the sam hill...." anymore???

what are you? 90?[/QUOTE]

Ha, I'm under 40, just like to use out of date phrases sometimes. So, is someone gonna tell me what a FSM is?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;2630989]Ha, I'm under 40, just like to use out of date phrases sometimes. So, is someone gonna tell me what a FSM is?[/QUOTE]

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster[/url]