Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Once in a Lifetime "Bash Your Mod" Thread

So, what, I'm the only one with a legit bash?

Clearly this was a thinly veiled "Who's the biggest prick" test, and a I passed with flying colors. :O:D

Hall Of Fame
    [SIZE="5"]It's all good[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://bp3.blogger.com/_Qvr2VbpbZU0/RiwGdu_L-RI/AAAAAAAAACU/EU2SAZUDyE4/s320/hillbilly-jim-interview-20070122041104368-000.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=pauliec;2630994]So, what, I'm the only one with a legit bash?

Clearly this was a thinly veiled "Who's the biggest prick" test, and a I passed with flying colors. :O:D[/QUOTE]

Not at all. Give it time, I think more will come.:D

It's only fair, after all. I sit in judgement of you all (as a Mod) so you should have some freedom to judge me as well, in a forum of absolute protection.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    holy drama...

I've aired my grievances before without being asked, so I'm certainly not going to do so now that you've instructed me to.

You will not take ownership of my insults..

[QUOTE=Warfish;2631001]Not at all. Give it time, I think more will come.:D

It's only fair, after all. I sit in judgement of you all (as a Mod) so you should have some freedom to judge me as well, in a forum of absolute protection.[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone's going to call you out to the extent that would warrant mod-ly wrath. You do a damn fine job.

flushingjet
    ????

can we substitute another ban-threatening, too self-important by half, hypocritical, know-nothing, hair-trigger temper mod with more posts' name for yours...or do we all have to dogpile on just you?

other than lazily thinking B Hussein has the election in the bag and promising not to vote lately you've worn the crown of King Mod in my book for all of 2008. Aside from your 9-11 imagery tut-tutting a few minutes ago, usually we have to get off the heezy crazy for you to step in in your tough but fair 'n' righteous way. many of the other King Mod wannabee ex-patrol boys think making fun of nics is a personal attack (when they often do it too) while letting other more serious slurs, curs, slings and arrows whizz on by..i think half the posts here lately are by your fellow King Mod pretenders to the throne...a loud sound and fury signifying nothing with a paucity of ideas-their missives shrivel up like cheap supermarket bacon compared to your meaty Name Brand Pure Pork posts.

Re feelin' disenfranchised, I mean, I live in one of the most impenetrably libtarded areas of the country and I never think not to vote...I'm sure you'll mature and grow out of most of the other anomalous, abnormal behaviors but otherwise you're the best!!!
    Last edited by flushingjet; 07-16-2008 at 05:58 PM.

[QUOTE=CTM;2631006]holy drama...

I've aired my grievances before without being asked, so I'm certainly not going to do so now that you've instructed me to.

You will not take ownership of my insults..[/QUOTE]

Happy Wednesday to you too CTM.:P

By the way, I once asked you if your avatar was Trey Anastasio's custom guitar, and you never answered me (I cried for days btw).

Is it?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2631013]Happy Wednesday to you too CTM.:P

By the way, I once asked you if your avatar was Trey Anastasio's custom guitar, and you never answered me (I cried for days btw).

Is it?[/QUOTE]

I did answer it you big blockhead... ;)

Yes, that is Trey's custom Languedoc on an empty stage...

<sigh>

I know you have either a murse or a fanny pack at all times. You need something to put your funny smelling cigarettes in. :D

[QUOTE=Warfish;2630952]Can you hold my purse, I see a discussion on Chad I need to go post in even though ti wasn't addressed to me.

Thanks pal!:D[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=flushingjet;2631011]????

can we substitute another ban-threatening, too self-important by half, hypocritical, know-nothing, hair-trigger temper mod with more posts' name for yours...or do we all have to dogpile on just you?[/QUOTE]
    I don't see what this has to do with old kleck..

:akface

btw, imagine the fun if kleck made one of these on the main board..

Demented......strange.......

[QUOTE=flushingjet;2631011]????

can we substitute another ban-threatening, too self-important by half, hypocritical, know-nothing, hair-trigger temper mod with more posts' name for yours...or do we all have to dogpile on just you?

other than lazily thinking B Hussein has the election in the bag and promising not to vote lately you've worn the crown of King Mod in my book for all of 2008. Aside from your 9-11 imagery tut-tutting a few minutes ago, usually we have to get off the heezy crazy for you to step in in your tough but fair 'n' righteous way. many of the other King Mod wannabee ex-patrol boys think making fun of nics is a personal attack (when they often do it too) while letting other more serious slurs, curs, slings and arrows whizz on by..i think half the posts here lately are by your fellow King Mod pretenders to the throne...a loud sound and fury signifying nothing with a paucity of ideas-their missives shrivel up like cheap supermarket bacon compared to your meaty Name Brand Pure Pork posts.

Re feelin' disenfranchised, I mean, I live in one of the most impenetrably libtarded areas of the country and I never think not to vote...I'm sure you'll mature and grow out of most of the other amomalous, abnormal behaviors but otherwise you're the best!!![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=CTM;2631023]I did answer it you big blockhead... ;)

Yes, that is Trey's custom Languedoc on an empty stage...

<sigh>[/QUOTE]

That is one hell of a sexy instrument. Really.

Ok, enough jibber jabber! Let the Bashing continue! Really!:yes:

[QUOTE=flushingjet;2631011]can we substitute another ban-threatening, too self-important by half, hypocritical, know-nothing, hair-trigger temper mod with more posts' name for yours..[/QUOTE]

:confused:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2630991][url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster[/url][/QUOTE]

Thanks Paulie. Made me laugh, and then made me hungry.

flushingjet
    [quote=cr726;2631033]Demented......strange.......[/quote]

can you make a cogent, coherent point for a change next time
    before you go back and rattle the cages in the monkey house?

now, back to your pre-op injection regimen
    Last edited by flushingjet; 07-16-2008 at 05:56 PM.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2631036]That is one hell of a sexy instrument. Really.

Ok, enough jibber jabber! Let the Bashing continue! Really!:yes:[/QUOTE]

It's rumored that you smell of cheese.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;2630923]What in the sam hill is the Flying Spaghetti Monster?[/QUOTE]

The possible uncaused cause that created the entire universe instead of God...

All Pro
    Okay....
    You promised me a steak dinner and a beer, and I haven't received it yet.

Granted, I haven't come to Washington yet, but this is a bashing thread so.....:cool:

[QUOTE=CanadaSteve;2631049]The possible uncaused cause that created the entire universe instead of God...[/QUOTE]

...is a Giant Intelligent Designing Alien Hamster from Outer Space.

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/45/Phodopus_roborovskii_sand.JPG/800px-Phodopus_roborovskii_sand.JPG[/IMG]

And He does not like Spaghetti!:eek:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2631052]...is a Giant Intelligent Designing Alien Hamster from Outer Space.

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/45/Phodopus_roborovskii_sand.JPG/800px-Phodopus_roborovskii_sand.JPG[/IMG]

And He does not like Spaghetti!:eek:[/QUOTE]

God's a cute little guy(no homo).