Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: "Please Don't Vote for a Democrat"

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,393

    "Please Don't Vote for a Democrat"


  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    You know, I'm all for pointing out the different ideals between parties when it comes to defense, but I still say use of 9/11 Images like that is in very poor taste. JMO of course.

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Weeb View Post
    Yeah I want to align myself with the folks who came up with that?

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    You know, I'm all for pointing out the different ideals between parties when it comes to defense, but I still say use of 9/11 Images like that is in very poor taste. JMO of course.
    on that topic...am I the only one who finds this in poor taste as well..

    I mean...I thought is was a joke the first time I saw it.....

    it has some truly disgusting "Selling points" in my opinion




    listen to how they describe the image of the towers on the front of this thing.....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF3mzTpFCrU

  5. #5
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by piney View Post
    on that topic...am I the only one who finds this in poor taste as well..

    I mean...I thought is was a joke the first time I saw it.....

    it has some truly disgusting "Selling points" in my opinion




    listen to how they describe the image of the towers on the front of this thing.....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF3mzTpFCrU

    I don't want to meet the person who would buy something so tacky.

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Quote Originally Posted by piney View Post
    on that topic...am I the only one who finds this in poor taste as well..

    I mean...I thought is was a joke the first time I saw it.....

    it has some truly disgusting "Selling points" in my opinion




    listen to how they describe the image of the towers on the front of this thing.....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF3mzTpFCrU
    Oh hell yea, I agree.

    When the GF (fiance as of Thursday last week, actually) and I saw that it was like "wow, how tasteless can you get?"

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    astoria
    Posts
    5,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Weeb View Post
    i promise.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Oh hell yea, I agree.

    When the GF (fiance as of Thursday last week, actually) and I saw that it was like "wow, how tasteless can you get?"
    congrats...

    I am newly engaged as well...and I don't know about you, but the crazy came out of her real fast....

    I don't know how many times I have to tell her "pick an invitation you want."

    I mean, we must have talked about it a hundred times...and each time I say...not a big deal to me..just pick what you like.....yet..she...keeps....asking.....

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Quote Originally Posted by piney View Post
    congrats...

    I am newly engaged as well...and I don't know about you, but the crazy came out of her real fast....

    I don't know how many times I have to tell her "pick an invitation you want."

    I mean, we must have talked about it a hundred times...and each time I say...not a big deal to me..just pick what you like.....yet..she...keeps....asking.....
    I think it's a easy go for me really, we've been together for almost 12 years now (I know, I'm slow) and we've got a two-year till married plan thing going.

    And thanks Bro. Don;t let our little disagreement on immigration fool ya, you're good peeps.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by piney View Post
    congrats...

    I am newly engaged as well...and I don't know about you, but the crazy came out of her real fast....

    I don't know how many times I have to tell her "pick an invitation you want."

    I mean, we must have talked about it a hundred times...and each time I say...not a big deal to me..just pick what you like.....yet..she...keeps....asking.....
    She wants an opinion to feel like you care and that you're happy you're marrying her.

    TRUST ME just say anything and it'll make her happy.

  11. #11
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious89x View Post
    She wants an opinion to feel like you care and that you're happy you're marrying her.

    TRUST ME just say anything and it'll make her happy.
    He's right, HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE!

    And I do consider myself Independent but I can't see ever voting Democratic! (Does that make sense?) It seems every time there's a democrat in office taxes go up.... It just doesn't seem logical as an american citizen to vote for someone because they are in a particular party, both democrats and republicans put there parties before the american people. Sad but true.

  12. #12
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Yeah I want to align myself with the folks who came up with that?
    Hey, the original sig! Fantastic! All is right with the world. Hopefully we never meet, because if you don't look like that guy, I'll be bitterly disappointed.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Well...obviously the stupid f*** in Florida who came up with this dumb billboard conveniently forgot that it was a Republican president and a Republican congress that was in power when those buildings were destroyed. And he forgot that it was a big bad Republican president who sat there looking like an idiot for 7 minutes when told that we were being attacked.

    Don;t let facts impede you billboard skills...inbred, redneck, hee haw, hillbilly stumpf***er from Florida...

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Well...obviously the stupid f*** in Florida who came up with this dumb billboard conveniently forgot that it was a Republican president and a Republican congress that was in power when those buildings were destroyed. And he forgot that it was a big bad Republican president who sat there looking like an idiot for 7 minutes when told that we were being attacked.

    Don;t let facts impede you billboard skills...inbred, redneck, hee haw, hillbilly stumpf***er from Florida...
    Please don't drink and post.

  15. #15
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    it's kinda sad that the GOP has been reduced to begging.

  16. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,393
    Freedom of speech is a two way street, liberal dumba$$es.

    You never minded the 8 year bombardment of lowlife statements, signs, interviews and websites about YOUR opponents (and fellow Americans as well).

    Now, all of a sudden, you're all so offended. Well tough $-H-I-T!

    911 did not happen because a man was President for 8 months. It happened because DEMOCRATS ignored attacks and played footsie with islamic terrorists for 8 years prior.

    Basically dems pulled a jesse jackson on our intelligence and military establishments and they are still doing it by siding with the scum at Gitmo and undermining EVERY recent effort to fight the WOT.

    Truth sometimes hurts. Enjoy the billboard (I know I did)!

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Weeb View Post
    Freedom of speech is a two way street, liberal dumba$$es.

    You never minded the 8 year bombardment of lowlife statements, signs, interviews and websites about YOUR opponents (and fellow Americans as well).

    Now, all of a sudden, you're all so offended. Well tough $-H-I-T!

    911 did not happen because a man was President for 8 months. It happened because DEMOCRATS ignored attacks and played footsie with islamic terrorists for 8 years prior.

    Basically dems pulled a jesse jackson on our intelligence and military establishments and they are still doing it by siding with the scum at Gitmo and undermining EVERY recent effort to fight the WOT.

    Truth sometimes hurts. Enjoy the billboard (I know I did)!
    Hey Weeb, not for nuttin but about your signature.

    Did you vote for Kerry (vet) or W (cheerleader coke snortin draft dodging frat boy?)

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,814
    Your posts are getting old. You post as if you are the toughest guy in the world.
    Little clue for you about 9-11 as well, their targets were symbols of the U.S., think AQ and the Taliban are sorry to see what has happend to our ecomony over the last 7 years?

    Lighten tough guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Weeb View Post
    Freedom of speech is a two way street, liberal dumba$$es.

    You never minded the 8 year bombardment of lowlife statements, signs, interviews and websites about YOUR opponents (and fellow Americans as well).

    Now, all of a sudden, you're all so offended. Well tough $-H-I-T!

    911 did not happen because a man was President for 8 months. It happened because DEMOCRATS ignored attacks and played footsie with islamic terrorists for 8 years prior.

    Basically dems pulled a jesse jackson on our intelligence and military establishments and they are still doing it by siding with the scum at Gitmo and undermining EVERY recent effort to fight the WOT.

    Truth sometimes hurts. Enjoy the billboard (I know I did)!

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Hey Weeb, not for nuttin but about your signature.

    Did you vote for Kerry (vet) or W (cheerleader coke snortin draft dodging frat boy?)
    Bill W. clinton never ran again kerry.


  20. #20
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Weeb View Post
    Bill W. clinton never ran again kerry.

    Yes after actually fighting for his country he was against the war. Wow.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us