Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Please Don't Vote for a Democrat"

Weeb is an angry programmed poster. No common sense. Have a nice day and thanks for trying............

[QUOTE=FF2;2632083]Yes after actually fighting for his country he was against the war. Wow.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2632019]Freedom of speech is a two way street, liberal dumba$$es.

You never minded the 8 year bombardment of lowlife statements, signs, interviews and websites about YOUR opponents (and fellow Americans as well).

Now, all of a sudden, you're all so offended. Well tough $-H-I-T!

911 did not happen because a man was President for 8 months. It happened because DEMOCRATS ignored attacks and played footsie with islamic terrorists for 8 years prior.

Basically dems pulled a jesse jackson on our intelligence and military establishments and they are still doing it by siding with the scum at Gitmo and undermining EVERY recent effort to fight the WOT.

Truth sometimes hurts. Enjoy the billboard (I know I did)![/QUOTE]

I'm so glad you represent the Republican party. You're the Democrats' Best Friend....:yes:

flushingjet
    [quote=long island leprechaun;2632094]I'm so glad you represent the Republican party. You're the Democrats' Best Friend....:yes:[/quote]

leper,
    and you're Al Qaeda's... :jailbird:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=flushingjet;2632297]leper,
    and you're Al Qaeda's... :jailbird:[/QUOTE]

Yes, or course. If I find "Shadow of the Dweeb" to be a shallow, knee-jerk poser, that would naturally mean I'm in the pay of Al Qaeda. Yup, that makes sense....

All Pro
    [quote=long island leprechaun;2632334]Yes, or course. If I find "Shadow of the Dweeb" to be a shallow, knee-jerk poser, that would naturally mean I'm in the pay of Al Qaeda. Yup, that makes sense....[/quote]

Gitmo staying in operation?
    Kicking terrorist butt in the ME?
    Waterboarding?
    The Patriot Act?
    Eavesdropping on foreign phone calls?
    Terrorist watch lists?
    Airport screening?
    Covert ops in iran?

No, you're just an al qaeda sympathizer because Weebs posts bug you.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2632019]Freedom of speech is a two way street, liberal dumba$$es.

You never minded the 8 year bombardment of lowlife statements, signs, interviews and websites about YOUR opponents (and fellow Americans as well).

Now, all of a sudden, you're all so offended. Well tough $-H-I-T!

911 did not happen because a man was President for 8 months. It happened because DEMOCRATS ignored attacks and played footsie with islamic terrorists for 8 years prior.

Basically dems pulled a jesse jackson on our intelligence and military establishments and they are still doing it by siding with the scum at Gitmo and undermining EVERY recent effort to fight the WOT.

Truth sometimes hurts. Enjoy the billboard (I know I did)![/QUOTE]

Not really offended... It's just that it's both innaccurate of the facts, and just plain stupid. ... But then, it's fly-over state stupidity that helped get your C-student hero into office anyway. Stupid is as stupid does.

Tell us, what Democrat in the badministration was ignoring the Aug. 6 PDB and multiple imminent warnings throughout the summer of '01? Is this where you punt to Boy King's good buddy George Tenet, a Clinton holdover?

All Pro
    [quote=Press_Coverage;2633009]Not really offended... It's just that it's both innaccurate of the facts, and just plain stupid. ... But then, it's fly-over state stupidity that helped get your C-student hero into office anyway. Stupid is as stupid does.

Tell us, what Democrat in the badministration was ignoring the Aug. 6 PDB and multiple imminent warnings throughout the summer of '01? Is this where you punt to Boy King's good buddy George Tenet, a Clinton holdover?[/quote]

Did you forget the attacks on the WTC in '93, the USS Cole, the embassies in africa?

For a start maam, look up jamie gorelic and sandy berger...

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2633024]Did you forget the attacks on the WTC in '93, the USS Cole, the embassies in africa?

For a start maam, look up jamie gorelic and sandy berger...[/QUOTE]

So why didn't you, or the clown allied with your thinking, put a picture of the Cole or the embassies on his Hicktown, Florida billboard then?

Anyhow, oops.. .nope... gorelic nor berger ignored the Aug. 6 PDB or the multiple warnings throughout the summer of '01... Your heroes did.

All Pro
    [quote=Press_Coverage;2633061]So why didn't you, or the clown allied with your thinking, put a picture of the Cole or the embassies on his Hicktown, Florida billboard then?

Anyhow, oops.. .nope... gorelic nor berger ignored the Aug. 6 PDB or the multiple warnings throughout the summer of '01... Your heroes did.[/quote]

The PDB, the PDB, the PDB...

One memo that told an eight month old administration that there MIGHT be an attack involving airlines. Same old weak argument.

Attack after attack under clinton and absolutely no action and you libs think 9/11 had nothing to do with past inaction.

The Brooklyn Bridge is onsale for $1 at eBay...

[QUOTE=FF2;2632083]Yes after actually fighting for his country he was against the war. Wow.[/QUOTE]

So.....you're saying he was a flip flopper?

The terrorists from 1993 are all in jail. That is action.
    I seem to remember a quote "Wanted Dead or Alive" Osama is still hanging out.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2634046]The PDB, the PDB, the PDB...

One memo that told an eight month old administration that there MIGHT be an attack involving airlines. Same old weak argument.

Attack after attack under clinton and absolutely no action and you libs think 9/11 had nothing to do with past inaction.

The Brooklyn Bridge is onsale for $1 at eBay...[/QUOTE]