Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Major positive breakthrough with Iran?

All Pro
    [quote=cr726;2632072]Let's hear about it.[/quote]

Well...

I had a job for 2 summers during college.
    I was a community organizer in a small suburb of Chicago.
    After 9/11, I was outraged for two weeks, but quickly got over it.
    I'm married to a militant black woman.
    My grandmother is a typical white person.
    My pastor, who I've known for 20 years, is a bigot and an America basher.
    I'm a good dresser and I read from a telepromter well.
    Jimmy carter and Bozo are my personal heroes.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=cr726;2632039]I am sure you speak from your vast diplomatic experience.[/QUOTE]

Why do you honor this yahoo with a response? If you don't say anything, he might just go away...

All Pro
    [quote=long island leprechaun;2632147]Why do you honor this yahoo with a response? If you don't say anything, he might just go away...[/quote]

I wouldn't bet on it, stumpy!

Jimmy Carter? You have a hard on for him, although he unlike you served his country and was a Naval Academy grad. As for Obama he is a hell of a lot smarter than you, so you better start posting why you are more qualified. We will all be waiting.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2632118]Well...

Jimmy carter and Bozo are my personal heroes.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=jetstream23;2631571]Very good point. This looks to be a clear case of significant work taking place through back channels. For as much pressure as Bush has received to push diplomacy and communication with Iran, I believe there has been equal pressure in Iran on Ahmadinejad from centrists to soften his stance and reduce provocation.[/QUOTE]excellent post!!

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2632147]Why do you honor this yahoo with a response? If you don't say anything, he might just go away...[/QUOTE]is that picture of you?

[QUOTE=cr726;2632683]Jimmy Carter? You have a hard on for him, although he unlike you served his country and was a Naval Academy grad. As for Obama he is a hell of a lot smarter than you, so you better start posting why you are more qualified. We will all be waiting.[/QUOTE]because obama is smarter than weeb he should be president??

Well, I bet you haven't been to all 57 states. Obama has. :yes:

All Pro
    Straight from Condi's mouth:

They are sending one envoy to officially recieve iran's response to dismantling their nuke program and to once again inform the iranians that there will be no negotiation until their nuke program is history.

No negotiation and no pre-conditions.

I have a better idea: put dems in charge of iran's nuke program and educational system. Not only will they never develop nukes, they'll be too stupid to understand the physics behind it.

All Pro

Beyond lame. And I'm no Obama booster, I think he seems more like an empty suit the longer this campaign goes. Still, you posted lameness.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2632802]Straight from Condi's mouth:

They are sending one envoy to officially recieve iran's response to dismantling their nuke program and to once again inform the iranians that there will be no negotiation until their nuke program is history.

No negotiation and no pre-conditions.[/QUOTE]

small step in the right direction at least... and will be easier for nObama administration to being speaking with them in 09

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2631826]I would't pop the champagne bottle and pat yourself on the back too hard, yet. Let's just see where the talks go.[/QUOTE]

how about now that even Bush is talking time schedules for withdrawal? we "libtards" were apparently right about that one as well

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2636216]how about now that even Bush is talking time schedules for withdrawal? we "libtards" were apparently right about that one as well[/QUOTE]

You weren't right you oppossed the surge which created the environment of security to get the Iraq military and security up to speed and set the stage for a more inclusive government where both Suni's and Shia are part of the equation.

If the Liberals had scaled down or set up a timeline prior to security, we wouldn't be in the position to leave with a much more stable situation.

As far as Iran, it's clear they want and need our help, whether that is good enough to get them to give up their nuclear weapons program who knows? They clearly have done nothing tangilbe on Nukes to this point other than stall.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;2636278]You weren't right you oppossed the surge which created the environment of security to get the Iraq military and security up to speed and set the stage for a more inclusive government where both Suni's and Shia are part of the equation.

If the Liberals had scaled down or set up a timeline prior to security, we wouldn't be in the position to leave with a much more stable situation.

As far as Iran, it's clear they want and need our help, whether that is good enough to get them to give up their nuclear weapons program who knows? They clearly have done nothing tangilbe on Nukes to this point other than stall.[/QUOTE]

I opposed the "surge"? I, although I was 100% against the illegal invasion, was for WAY more troops (get all our allies & the world on board and to send massive amounts of troops ala 1991 and do it right) if the Emperor was dead set on invading (which he was before 2000 even)... which is just further proof of things I was right about in the past
    Last edited by King Ryan; 07-20-2008 at 10:15 AM.

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2636287]I opposed the "surge"? I, although I was 100% against the illegal invasion, was for WAY more troops (get all our allies & the world on board and to send massive amounts of troops ala 1991 and do it right) if the Emperor was dead set on invading (which he was before 2000 even)... which is just further proof of things I was right about in the past[/QUOTE]

Maybe you were a ginius at the time? However the liberals who actually run this country were not.

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2636287]I opposed the "surge"? I, although I was 100% against the illegal invasion, was for WAY more troops (get all our allies & the world on board and to send massive amounts of troops ala 1991 and do it right) if the Emperor was dead set on invading (which he was before 2000 even)... which is just further proof of things I was right about in the past[/QUOTE]
    Maybe we should have bombed the hell out of civilians from 30,000 feet like bush did the last time. oh wait that was Clinton, Damn! A "just action" I guess that was because they were white Europeans

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;2636316]Maybe you were a ginius at the time? However the liberals who actually run this country were not.[/QUOTE]

Be a ginius not a moran. jk, man I know it was a harmless error
    Last edited by acepepe; 07-20-2008 at 12:02 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;2636316]Maybe you were a ginius at the time? However the liberals who actually run this country were not.[/QUOTE]

no, I'm just usually right :D

[QUOTE=acepepe;2636347]Be a ginius not a moran. jk, man I know it was a harmless error[/QUOTE]

It wasn't an error...this time.

Maybe they can hold the talks in Jerusalem. A Christian, Muslem and Jewish holy place. Maybe we could get some help from on high!