Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Tour De France: 2008

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Tour De France: 2008

Well, not football related, but I figure this is the place for this thread.

Ricco has been nabbed today for taking a form of EPO - having thought about it, I now have to agree with Raoul that it is likely Armstrong was a doper for all of the years he won the event.

Nice work by the French testing agency. Apparently there were numerous riders on the same type of EPO in the Giro, and the authorities have a list of names.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Giro winner, Alberto Contador, also last years Tour winner, was 'assisted' as well.

Great win today by Cavendish - third win in this tour and an outsider for the green jersey.

Though it sounds as if I'm favouring my fellow countryman, Cadel Evans, the current leader in the race, is probably clean as they come. His wheel-sucking ways of years past were likely due to the fact he found it difficult to attack against people who were cheating. I hope he wins in Paris because the Tour needs a clean winner.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no doubt Lance was doping, unfortunately.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fact that guys still think they can get away with it even after all the scandals and bannings shows how widespread the disease was.

I'm too lazy to look up the stats, but before the sh*t hit the fan, the pace some stages were cycled at were close to the world record for 1H races (not sure what the English term is. It's one guy on a track and he cycles in mint conditions for 1 hour. The idea being to cover the most ground in that time span).

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    The fact that guys still think they can get away with it even after all the scandals and bannings shows how widespread the disease was.
    this is getting comical they're getting busted by the truckloads and they're still doping, they make it really hard to follow the sport

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Keep an eye on Warhammer power leveling

To adventure in the amazing Warhammer world, and engage in the war, a high-level Warhammer account would be necessary. But to some Warhammer players, they do not have enough time to get their Warhammer accounts leveled.Warhammer Power leveling, the easiest way to get your Warhammer accounts leveled, would be the best choice for those players who are out of time. Our profession staff will powerlevel your Warhammer accounts efficiently and securely. Buy Warhammer online Power leveling from us, experiance our excellent War power leveling service!For more information about War power leveling, please keep an eye on item4um.com.Today i will tell you that where we can buy the cheap warhammer items.Firstly , when you want Warhammer cd key,i suggest you go to gamevive.com. They sell the lowest price for warhammer gold and other Warhammer online cd key .and their delivery is fastest.it is worth to try.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since this thread was bumped, I heard Armstrong will attempt a comeback for next year's Tour. He will psot his internally tested blood samples regularly..

Get ready for some nauseating anti-French/anti-American warfare next summer.