Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Free MLB TV again!!

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,141

    Free MLB TV again!!

    woo woo! bored at night? watch free baseball!

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Back Home!
    Posts
    8,768
    I am watching free baseball, but it's not MLB.TV.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,141
    Im talking about the MLB channels on actual Tv lol.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Island/Tampa
    Posts
    3,469
    When was the last time you checked? I've had it all year and haven't payed a dime.(Cablevision)


    Its called Extra Innings btw.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Back Home!
    Posts
    8,768
    Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    Im talking about the MLB channels on actual Tv lol.
    Oh, lol.

    But I still get to watch free baseball too.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Island/Tampa
    Posts
    3,469
    Quote Originally Posted by KellenIsTheFuture View Post
    Oh, lol.

    But I still get to watch free baseball too.
    Just figured out what your avatar was, hysterical.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbro22 View Post
    When was the last time you checked? I've had it all year and haven't payed a dime.(Cablevision)


    Its called Extra Innings btw.
    REALLY??? I think I paid 200 and have had issues where sometimes certain games go in and out.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Back Home!
    Posts
    8,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbro22 View Post
    Just figured out what your avatar was, hysterical.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Island/Tampa
    Posts
    3,469
    Quote Originally Posted by chad101 View Post
    REALLY??? I think I paid 200 and have had issues where sometimes certain games go in and out.
    Well I don't watch it often but the 4 or 5 times I went to watch it, it was there. I have no reason as to why it works though. We switched from fios to iO in May and had it ever since. I figured it was preview at first but it never went away. Every time I put it on I'm surprised its still there.

    Anyone else with iO get it for free?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us