Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: McCain gets Social Security

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2642843]of course you would see it that way.....

tell you what- give him back all the money he was forced to pay into the system then start to whine....[/QUOTE]

I never said he shouldn't take the money or that he doesn't deserve it. He's just being a little hypocritical for doing it because of his own opinion on the matter.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Sharrow;2633140]This isn't all that much different than global warming proponents using private jets, SUVs, etc. is it? Just a different reaction to it for some people. "They bought the jet, why shouldn't they use it?"[/QUOTE]

This has got to be the worst analogy in a long time.

Logic is not your strong suit.

Hall Of Fame
    This is an awful thread. I'm going back to the main board.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Piper;2649329]This has got to be the worst analogy in a long time.

Logic is not your strong suit.[/QUOTE]

I don't think its that bad. Both cases are someone being against something because of certain problems it has and still doing something that marginally increases that problem that they see in it. The real logic problems are that you guys don't see that similarity. I didn't say they were exactly the same, I said they weren't all that different. Jesus, learn some reading comprehension.
    Last edited by Sharrow; 07-28-2008 at 03:55 PM.

Some of the S.S. was EARNED while Sen. Mccain was a guest of the Hanoi Hilton, I think he deserves it. and when exactly is Meeechelle and her stooge husband going to pay back their FREE afirmative action ivy league educations? Barack being the scocalist can pay more then he's required in fed income tax, there is no law stopping him and since he wants to redistribute wealth, he should set an example and start with himself. I'm sure you will agree with that.

Great post. Well if there was a point not to be made.

[QUOTE=acepepe;2651781]Some of the S.S. was EARNED while Sen. Mccain was a guest of the Hanoi Hilton, I think he deserves it. and when exactly is Meeechelle and her stooge husband going to pay back their FREE afirmative action ivy league educations? Barack being the scocalist can pay more then he's required in fed income tax, there is no law stopping him and since he wants to redistribute wealth, he should set an example and start with himself. I'm sure you will agree with that.[/QUOTE]