Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 71

Thread: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirst Place

  1. #1

    Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirst Place

    It's good to be king.

    Now let's stay here all alone.

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,559
    King. LOL.

  3. #3
    King of the NL East? Is that like being King on the Island of Misfit Toys?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    King of the NL East? Is that like being King on the Island of Misfit Toys?
    Hi Hater!


    Bye Hater!

  5. #5
    Ill take 1st in the NL East over 3rd in the AL East.


    Must feel like bizzaro world looking up at the Rays ehh?

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post
    Ill take 1st in the NL East over 3rd in the AL East.


    Must feel like bizzaro world looking up at the Rays ehh?
    LOL. Again comparing yourself to the Yankees. No, not obsessed at all

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    LOL. Again comparing yourself to the Yankees. No, not obsessed at all
    "King of the NL East? Is that like being King on the Island of Misfit Toys?"


    Reading comprehension > you

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post
    "King of the NL East? Is that like being King on the Island of Misfit Toys?"


    Reading comprehension > you
    Really? I'm the one with comprehension problems? Where does that post say anything about the Yankees?

    I think his point is that being in 1st place in the NL Least on July 18 doesn't amount to much. What will matter is who is on first place in October.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    Really? I'm the one with comprehension problems? Where does that post say anything about the Yankees?

    I think his point is that being in 1st place in the NL Least on July 18 doesn't amount to much. What will matter is who is on first place in October.
    Thank you for proving my point.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post
    Thank you for proving my point.
    I'd love to know how old you are.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    Really? I'm the one with comprehension problems? Where does that post say anything about the Yankees?

    I think his point is that being in 1st place in the NL Least on July 18 doesn't amount to much. What will matter is who is on first place in October.
    My point is that to be King of the NL East is no great accomplishment, especially with the team the Mets have.

    Just keep it rolling.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    I'd love to know how old you are.
    Why you want me to buy you alcohol and cigarettes, not gonna happen little fella.

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,559
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    My point is that to be King of the NL East is no great accomplishment, especially with the team the Mets have.

    Just keep it rolling.
    Yeah, but his point is that Yankees Yankees Yankees Yankees Yankees Yankees.

    It's kind of sad. I wish these guys could stop with the hangups and just go enjoy some of their little baseball over there.

  14. #14
    Congrats to the Mets, but can the fans seriously let go of their inferiority complex?

    Just glad to see a NY team in first place, hopefully with Manuel at the controls if they start slipping like last year he kicks the crap out of the team.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    My point is that to be King of the NL East is no great accomplishment, especially with the team the Mets have.

    Just keep it rolling.
    Keep yapping and I'm going to make a video of me commenting over a montage of your MySpace pictures.

  16. #16
    LOL.

    Yankee fans come into this MET thread and bash the Mets for being in 1st place in the "NL least" but one jab at their 3rd place standing and they start crying.


    You guys are great.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post
    LOL.

    Yankee fans come into this MET thread and bash the Mets for being in 1st place in the "NL least" but one jab at their 3rd place standing and they start crying.


    You guys are great.
    Grow up bro. I complimented you guys and I'm genuinely glad. IMO Yankees and Mets are at different points in their franchises. You seem the type of Met fan that cheers for the BoSox just because.

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post
    LOL.

    Yankee fans come into this MET thread and bash the Mets for being in 1st place in the "NL least" but one jab at their 3rd place standing and they start crying.


    You guys are great.
    Help me understand how a jab at the known fact that the NL East is a very weak division has anything to do with the Yankees whatsoever (I mean, other than the fact that you're obsessed with constantly trying to one-up them).

    We're here to talk about the Mets and the NL East. And you're here to cry about the off-topic Yankees.

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Massapequa, NY
    Posts
    1,142
    F'ing Mets baby....we gotta keep it up......big series coming up against the Phillies!!

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,559
    Quote Originally Posted by jetscc26 View Post
    F'ing Mets baby....we gotta keep it up......big series coming up against the Phillies!!
    this guy gets it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us