Thread: I'm voting Republican

Hall Of Fame

I'm voting Republican

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiQJ9Xp0xxU[/url]

made me chuckle a bit... is there one about the other right wing of the property / power party?

....because FOX Noise told me to:yes:

I give it a 2/5, they were trying a little to hard on this one and some of the points were reaches. Overall, I think that the camera work was good, but the video was too long and thats what killed it...

[QUOTE=Carthage;2634762]I give it a 2/5, they were trying a little to hard on this one and some of the points were reaches. Overall, I think that the camera work was good, but the video was too long and thats what killed it...[/QUOTE]

Such as the EPA point, considering that the EPA was created by a Republican administration (I wonder which president did that :rolleyes:).

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2634698]....because FOX Noise told me to:yes:[/QUOTE]

Your voting Obama because Doperman told you so!

I love it when Dumbocrats try to be funny.:eek:

[QUOTE=Carthage;2634762]I give it a 2/5, they were trying a little to hard on this one and some of the points were reaches. Overall, I think that the camera work was good, but the video was too long and thats what killed it...[/QUOTE]
    I stopped at 0:27 to read the comments. The insinuation that Republicans would not like a cure for AIDS or cancer is just typical idiocy from the left.