Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Texas Gives Finger To World Court

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with you Mexico should shut up, but the rest of the world is looking at this and are not considering what we know.

[QUOTE=2foolish197;2634987]mexico...mexico is that last country that should be in this conversation.the way they treat foriegners..[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=CaliJetsFan;2634985]This is the typical american response to the world...f you...which is why the world hates us.

Just kidding....

Fry 'em!!!! Go Texas! i wish my liberal state had the balls to execute people.[/quote]

Liberal myth that the world hates us -- and those countries that do aren't worth the time of day anyways.

But I understand your tongue-in-cheek post...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2634995]I agree with you Mexico should shut up, but the rest of the world is looking at this and are not considering what we know.[/QUOTE]
    hmmm....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    RIGHTWING FACT - You are an idiot.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2635012]Liberal myth that the world hates us -- and those countries that do aren't worth the time of day anyways.

But I understand your tongue-in-cheek post...[/QUOTE]

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Texas has the Constitutional right to do this and the Constitution is the law of the land... not the international bureaucracy known as the 'World Court'... who the **** are they?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time an American gets caught up in another country so be it, right?

[QUOTE=jefethegreat;2635025]Texas has the Constitutional right to do this and the Constitution is the law of the land... not the international bureaucracy known as the 'World Court'... who the **** are they?[/QUOTE]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2635210]Next time an American gets caught up in another country so be it, right?[/QUOTE]

An American who enters said country illegally, and then rapes and murders a child? Is that the kind you mean?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    No that is not what I mean. When you get pulled over on your honeymoon and they find your dime bag in your sock. That is what I mean. I knew you would throw yourself in your next post, so I did it for you.

[QUOTE=Warfish;2635269]An American who enters said country illegally, and then rapes and murders a child? Is that the kind you mean?[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2635210]Next time an American gets caught up in another country so be it, right?[/QUOTE]

right.

Remember that kid who vandalized some cars in Singapore and got caned (sp?)?

YOu do the crime you do THEIR time.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely but was he denied to speak with the American Consulate. That is what I am talking about here.

[QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2635380]right.

YOu do the crime you do THEIR time.[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    speaking of giving someone "the finger", wouldn't this have been a great design?

[img]http://radio.weblogs.com/0121911/images/WTC%20one%20finger%20salute.jpg[/img]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2635380]right.

YOu do the crime you do THEIR time.[/QUOTE]

That kid was a visitor in Singapore, broke their law and was punished the way any Singapore citizen would have been punished for that crime, just as the illegal Mexican in this story is getting punished for raping and murdering a child in Texas the same way any American citizen would.

I have no problem with either situation.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=cr726;2635024]RIGHTWING FACT - You are an idiot.[/quote]

Suck my obama!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2635361]No that is not what I mean.[/quote]

So then I guess your comparing apples to oranges then. Ok.

[QUOTE=cr726;2635361]When you get pulled over on your honeymoon and they find your dime bag in your sock. That is what I mean.[/quote]

Wouldn't find mine, I don't use illegal drugs. And I most certainly wouldn't bring them with me to a foreign country. Moron like that deserves what they get.

And I'm confused....I thought you were a big "respect the laws of others" guy? Are you saying an American found with drugs in another country should be treated differently? They broke the law of that country. Odd seeing a law enforcement officer who doesn't promote enforcement of the law.

[QUOTE=cr726;2635361]I knew you would throw yourself in your next post, so I did it for you.[/QUOTE]

I have to ask, do you only post when someone specificly says "CR, whats your view on this?".

No? Then why is that seemingly your expectation of me?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the a-holes had stayed in Mexico there would be no problem!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your guess would be wrong. My point is the family was put through unnecessary BS because of the failure to notify the Mexican Consulate. That's it.

You are confused.

By not notifying the consulate and there is a pattern of not notifying it allows other countries to to do the same.

I was kidding about the weed.

[QUOTE=Warfish;2635789]So then I guess your comparing apples to oranges then. Ok.

Wouldn't find mine, I don't use illegal drugs. And I most certainly wouldn't bring them with me to a foreign country. Moron like that deserves what they get.

And I'm confused....I thought you were a big "respect the laws of others" guy? Are you saying an American found with drugs in another country should be treated differently? They broke the law of that country. Odd seeing a law enforcement officer who doesn't promote enforcement of the law.

I have to ask, do you only post when someone specificly says "CR, whats your view on this?".

No? Then why is that seemingly your expectation of me?[/QUOTE]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Turkey, Iran, Iraq or any other country care? These guys are murderers we are doing the world a favor. The world court should stick their heads back up their butts where it belongs!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Texas is still gay. F*** Texas.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You would have a point if we didn't invade Iraq and talk about war with Iran. Yea, you got it no other country cares, so why should we, great point.

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;2636156]Does Turkey, Iran, Iraq or any other country care? These guys are murderers we are doing the world a favor. The world court should stick their heads back up their butts where it belongs![/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2636210]Texas is still gay. F*** Texas.[/QUOTE]

Plumber is more gay. **** you.