Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Texas Gives Finger To World Court

[QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2634986]This line absolutely enraged me:

What about the life of the little girl he raped and murdered you jackasses?!?!?!?

This asshead breaks the law by coming into this country illegally and then rapes and murders and innocent child and we're supposed to be concerned with HIS rights?

Go **** yourself Mexico! And the world court can kiss Texas' ass! Fry this piece of **** immediately![/QUOTE]

+ me and 14million out of 17million other TEXANS

[QUOTE=JetFanTransplant;2636280]Plumber is more gay. **** you.[/QUOTE]Agreed! f u plumber from me and 17 million other TEXANS

[QUOTE=cr726;2636220]You would have a point if we didn't invade Iraq and talk about war with Iran. Yea, you got it no other country cares, so why should we, great point.[/QUOTE]

The world court is a joke, if they commit a crime on US soil, they pay for it on us soil. Not the world court!

Maybe you should tell the foreign Diplomats here right now and are laughing at you.

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;2636735]The world court is a joke, if they commit a crime on US soil, they pay for it on us soil. Not the world court![/QUOTE]

I have a big smile on my face! I love foreign diplomats that tell us what to do and cant even get their own affairs in order!

Try to charge a foreign diplomat with a crime on U.S. soil.

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;2636844]I have a big smile on my face! I love foreign diplomats that tell us what to do and cant even get their own affairs in order![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2636915]Try to charge a foreign diplomat with a crime on U.S. soil.[/QUOTE]

The diplomat is covered by immunity(sp). My pet peave here is if Mexico even tried stopping the flow of illegals into this country I would change my mind. But they could careless so screw them! Do you know what Mexico does to illegal aliens entering the country? Lets say it is not very diplomatic!

I am aware. It still does not change the point I am making here.

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;2636924]The diplomat is covered by immunity(sp). My pet peave here is if Mexico even tried stopping the flow of illegals into this country I would change my mind. But they could careless so screw them! Do you know what Mexico does to illegal aliens entering the country? Lets say it is not very diplomatic![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2636929]I am aware. It still does not change the point I am making here.[/QUOTE]

I believe your point is common amongst liberals.

You're more concerned with the "rights" of criminal than you are with the victim.

[QUOTE=cr726;2636929]I am aware. It still does not change the point I am making here.[/QUOTE]

I understand your point, I just disagree. But then again I am no diplomat!

Wow, you are wrong. Good job.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2636947]I believe your point is common amongst liberals.

You're more concerned with the "rights" of criminal than you are with the victim.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2634986]This line absolutely enraged me:

What about the life of the little girl he raped and murdered you jackasses?!?!?!?

This asshead breaks the law by coming into this country illegally and then rapes and murders and innocent child and we're supposed to be concerned with HIS rights?

Go **** yourself Mexico! And the world court can kiss Texas' ass! Fry this piece of **** immediately![/QUOTE]

:applause: :applause: It's amazing how many leftist loons here are more concerned for "HIS rights" as opposed to hers! :steamin::steamin:

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    I have a practical solution to this international conflict.

I think Mr. Medellin should be able to talk to a representative of his government before he is executed. No need for Texas to act uncivilized.

So, here's what we do: On a hot, sunny day in August, take him down to El Paso, and someplace just north of the border, bury him up to his neck in the sand, at about 10am in the morning. Close to an ant hill (red ants) would be ok.

A representative from Mexico is then welcome to talk to Mr. Medellin for as long as Mr. Medellin wants to talk. As an option, Mr. Medellin can ask to be put out of his misery at any time, by lethal injection of a .40 caliber projectile to the back of his head.

[QUOTE=cr726;2634955]No it is not his or his lawyer's responsibility to notify the consulate. When I arrest a foreign national I have to notify the consulate office of that country. It is a quick phone call.
    Some countries have a memo of understanding pertaining to this and therefore no call is necessary.
    His illegal status makes this a horror of a crime, if that is possible.[/QUOTE]

Don't feed the trolls...

Look at them congregate and salivate... You can almost hear the crosses burning... They created and flocked to this thread for the express purpose of luring a liberal... Replete with grouping all liberals together, and what they somehow must believe... Yawn... Reactionary much?

But, Yay Texas! Killed another one!

As Carlin said: [I]"No more presidents from Texas! Hey, these people wanted to secede 175 years ago? I say let them."[/I]

(for the record, i'm pro death penalty... just not record-setting death penalty)