Thread: Awesome news regarding Eddy Curry

Awesome news regarding Eddy Curry

He's gotten fatter.

VIVA LAS VEGAS
    By MARC BERMAN

LAS VEGAS - With Danilo Gallinari done for summer league, I took the next flight out of Dodge - last night's red-eye out of Vegas, going from one oven to another here in New York.

In truth, I was likely only staying for two games, though was tempted to stay around for Eddy CurryEddy Curry , whose in town. The rumor is he put on some pounds because of the inactivity during knee surgery and is trying to shed them quickly with Chicago guru Tim Grover. Was interesting Curry did not show up until the New York writers all had fled.

MSG Network can't be happy that Gallinari won't play the rest of the way. Not sure many viewers will want to watch an entire game to view their new guy, Anthony Roberson. But Mike Crispino and Walt Frazier will have on Mike D'Antoni tomorrow when the KnicksNew York Knicks face Phoenix and Donnie Walsh Saturday. D'Antoni has joked about wanting to coach the Suns' grudge match.

I definitely was impressed with Gallinari's ball movement, court awareness, his handle and his shot. But I am worried about durability and defense. I heard from one European scout today who told me he's not surprised Gallinari's done after just one game with a back injury. Said he got hurt a lot in Italy.

Just wanted to thank the UNLV tennis department for allowing Crispino and I onto their plush courts the past couple days. Though it was first reported on a Fixer blog that I downed "Animal Style'' fries at In N' Out Burger, I made up for it pounding shots with the serve-and-volleying Crispino in the Vegas cauldron.

Viva Las Vegas!!

Buzz up!Posted by Marc Berman on July 17, 2008 03:28 PM

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post
    He's gotten fatter.
    Geez..I would have thought that wasn't even possible.

Max Kellerman refers to Curry as the fat chick with potential, you just need to teach him to stop eating fries with mayo.

I think it's a lost cause... the dude can't stay away from Big Macs

I've said many times before, they should strip Oakley's #34 right of his back, he's not worthy of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by METER View Post
    Max Kellerman refers to Curry as the fat chick with potential, you just need to teach him to stop eating fries with mayo.

I think it's a lost cause... the dude can't stay away from Big Macs

I've said many times before, they should strip Oakley's #34 right of his back, he's not worthy of it.
    I didn't know he wears the same number as Oak did. What an insult to Oak considering he was completely the exact opposite player from Curry: hard worker, played great D, hustled, excellent rebounder and a team leader.

All League
    Word is, Curry opted for the surgery just so he had an excuse to sit around all day and eat sandwichs