Thread: Does this look like a guy whose wife and child were threatened?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Does this look like a guy whose wife and child were threatened?

http://bostondirtdogs.boston.com/200...ublemaker.html

Would you be standing on top of a limo flashing your world series ring like an arrogant prick with your pregnant wife right beside you if someone made a threat on her life and you were truly worried about her safety? Neither Papelbon or his wife seem the least bit worried as if someone made a threat on their lives...They seem to be having a heck of time messing around with the crowd in that picture...Of course the threat may have occurred a little further down the parade route but egging a Yankee crowd on is not a very smart thing to do...Basically the punk had it coming to him...

Like that old saying goes, He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones...

O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nyctomjetsfan View Post
    Of course the threat may have occurred a little further down the parade route but egging a Yankee crowd on is not a very smart thing to do...Basically the punk had it coming to him...
    Damn straight...if you show your ring your wife's life should be threatened. Can't argue with that.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Damn straight...if you show your ring your wife's life should be threatened. Can't argue with that.
    No i do not condone threatening anyone's wife, whoever did that is a god damn idiot and needs a beating...This of course is assuming the punk is telling the truth which i doubt but ill give him the benefit of the doubt...He got what he deserved at the ASG...You know the bashing the fans gave him...That's what you get when go out of your way to antagonize and provoke the fans...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    His wife wasn't threatened.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbro22 View Post
    His wife wasn't threatened.
    According to Papelbon his pregnant wife felt threatened by something or someone...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nyctomjetsfan View Post
    According to Papelbon his pregnant wife felt threatened by something or someone...
    Oh trust me I know the story. I'm calling bullocks on it though. Some people of Boston don't even buy it.