Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: July 4th incident.

July 4th incident.

In the Mpls. suburb of savage on July 4th a savage beating happened. The father his wife and 3 daughters were about to enter a amusement park when the youngest daughter was gropped by a animal(african american) the father came to the daughters aide. Upon seeing this one of the other animals called his other fellow animals who jumped the father and mother and beat them. The father is still in a coma and they will not call this a hate crime. I will call it like it is **** the little animals give me a gun and I will take care of the animals! Take back AMERICA!

Dude, you can't be serious with this? Take it down.

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;2638452]In the Mpls. suburb of savage on July 4th a savage beating happened. The father his wife and 3 daughters were about to enter a amusement park when the youngest daughter was gropped by a animal(african american) the father came to the daughters aide. Upon seeing this one of the other animals called his other fellow animals who jumped the father and mother and beat them. The father is still in a coma and they will not call this a hate crime. I will call it like it is **** the little animals give me a gun and I will take care of the animals! Take back AMERICA![/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Thank god you're a republican too. Terrible crime notwithstanding, your obvious hate and bigotry frankly diminishes your point to non-existence. You seem so over-focused on the issue of skin color that you haven't stepped back to realize that the same crime could be committed by someone of any race. That's your failing. Having been born and raised in Minnesota, I'm frankly embarrassed that you use the state's name in your moniker. You certainly don't represent the Minnesota I know.

All League
    [QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2638467]Thank god you're a republican too. Terrible crime notwithstanding, your obvious hate and bigotry frankly diminishes your point to non-existence. You seem so over-focused on the issue of skin color that you haven't stepped back to realize that the same crime could be committed by someone of any race. That's your failing. Having been born and raised in Minnesota, I'm frankly embarrassed that you use the state's name in your moniker. You certainly don't represent the Minnesota I know.[/QUOTE]

I think the point he is (not so eliquently) trying to make is that there is a huge double standard when it comes to hate crimes. If a bunch of whites beat up on a black it's all over the media, but if it is the other way around we don't even hear about it.

You are kidding right?

[QUOTE=crazyeffinjetsfan;2638471]I think the point he is (not so eliquently) trying to make is that there is a huge double standard when it comes to hate crimes. If a bunch of whites beat up on a black it's all over the media, but if it is the other way around we don't even hear about it.[/QUOTE]

I made it quite plain the thugs(animals) were African American. If they were white they would have been white animals! Trouble is I am not politically
    corrrect. The father is fighting for his life and you are worried about what I say. Talk about SICK!

Are you drunk?

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;2638489]I made it quite plain the thugs(animals) were African American. If they were white they would have been white animals! Trouble is I am not politically
    corrrect. The father is fighting for his life and you are worried about what I say. Talk about SICK![/QUOTE]

Veteran
    i a hunred percent agree with u, god forbid if a white person says anything joking around or if they fight for there families safety youll have have al sharpton or jesse jackson marchin down springfield ave here in newark sparking another riot that destroyed this once prosperous city and many others. but if they do it its ok life goes on. give me a break i see this all to much in what i do for a living:steamin:

How about a link?

Nope, Just sticky fingered! I am trying to point out one thing if this was white on black it would be all over the nation, but sense it is the other way everything is fine. But frankly I am sick of this crap. BTW excuse my lack of typing skills.

Veteran
    mnjetfan i hear ya man there is something definetly wrong in our society

I just read the article and it is horrible what happened, but it says the father was stopping a molestation? Sounds like his daughter was more than groped or was she with her boyfriend? Vague.

edit: Found another article. F'n crazy, father was just protecting his daughter and was ambushed. Fractured skull. Horrible.

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;2638506]Nope, Just sticky fingered! I am trying to point out one thing if this was white on black it would be all over the nation, but sense it is the other way everything is fine. But frankly I am sick of this crap. BTW excuse my lack of typing skills.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by cr726; 07-21-2008 at 08:38 PM.

Here is the way I think about it.

1997 - after Tiger wins the Masters, Fuzzy says I hope Tiger doesnt choose fried chicken and collared beans.

2008 - Harrington wins British and announcer says - many Irish are going to be drunk tonight.

Only one of the two got villified for their comments.

But at the end of the day, I am thankful there are people out there who make excuses and blame others for their failures. Our society needs failures and people who feel sorry for themselves because if everyone was smart and was able to brush off ignorant comments as such, there would be too much competition.

At the end of the day who cares that there are different rules for blacks and whites... what one can say and cant say, what is labeled as a race crime and what isnt. Sure, if that were my mother and father I would want these people to be prosecuted to the fullest extent, but it still wont change the fact that the crime was committed.

[QUOTE=cr726;2638508]I just read the article and it is horrible what happened, but it says the father was stopping a molestation? Sounds like his daughter was more than groped or was she with her boyfriend? Vague.

edit: Found another article. F'n crazy, father was just protecting his daughter and was ambushed. Fractured skull. Horrible.[/QUOTE]

From what I understand it was one of the original muggers(politically Correct) that touched the girl and the father came to her rescue. BTW I want to apoligize to all the posters if I offended them in anyway. I will try to post in a calmer manner next time! :D

Veteran
    thank u for proven our point in newrk this happens all to often man and im sick of it but what r we to do

Veteran
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;2638523]From what I understand it was one of the original muggers(politically Correct) that touched the girl and the father came to her rescue. BTW I want to apoligize to all the posters if I offended them in anyway. I will try to post in a calmer manner next time! :D[/QUOTE]

dont apoligize u r 1oo percent correct if people cant take it then bump them:eek:

Dirty f'n bastards.
    I don't care what color they are. If it takes 6 of you to beat a guy unconscious your a filthy, dirty, f'n bastard and you need your *** kicked big time.

[URL="http://www.lacrossetribune.com/articles/2008/07/16/mn/03minn.txt"]http://www.lacrossetribune.com/articles/2008/07/16/mn/03minn.txt[/URL]

Jets Insider VIP
    Horrible story.

But I wonder, why does this have to be a racial issue? Did these monsters attack the father and daughter because they were white or because these monsters are monsters?

This is what bothers me about these "hate crimes" detractors: it is patently false that when a white person attacks a black that the authorities prosecute it as a hate crime while the reverse doesn't happen.

The only way a crime is labelled a hate crime is when the perpetrator targets the victim simply because of the victim's race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, etc.

These monsters who committed this henious crime probably have already done something similar to an African American victim or victims. They're monsters for a reason.

All League
    [QUOTE=cr726;2638472]You are kidding right?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2638491]Are you drunk?[/QUOTE]

I see a pattern here....You don't have much to say, do you?

Jets Insider VIP
    Just to add after reading the news reports...

There is no evidence that the thugs did this because the father and daughter were white. They would have done the same to non-whites. They're thugs.

So, MnJetFan, I have no idea why you decided to turn this into a racial issue.