Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: July 4th incident.

[QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2638906]Those idiots couldn't have just as easily attacked a black family? The attackers couldn't have possibly been white.

This was random violence. Nothing more.[/QUOTE]
    You're addressing this issue like you were there. What a laugh.

Let me tell you something, when six black guys beat up a white family randomly outside of a carnival or festival - it's racial.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2638933]I'm sure it was.

But it IS kinda funny how it's ALWAYS decried as racism when a crime happens to a American of a Certain Range of Skin Tones who May or May Not be of African or Carribean Decent (AoaCRoSTwMoMNboAoCD's).

But when gangs of said AoaCRoSTwMoMNboAoCD's attack a cracker, it's always explained as "random violence with no racial intent whatsoever, in fact to think it might be racist is itself inherantly racist against blacks, bigotboy!"

A little objectivity and rationality on the race issue would be a great first step.[/QUOTE]

To whom is this post directed? And what would be the "objective" and "rational" view of the case MnJetsFn presented? :huh:

[QUOTE=Warfish;2638933]I'm sure it was.

But it IS kinda funny how it's ALWAYS decried as racism when a crime happens to a American of a Certain Range of Skin Tones who May or May Not be of African or Carribean Decent (AoaCRoSTwMoMNboAoCD's).

But when gangs of said AoaCRoSTwMoMNboAoCD's attack a cracker, it's always explained as "random violence with no racial intent whatsoever, in fact to think it might be racist is itself inherantly racist against blacks, bigotboy!"

A little objectivity and rationality on the race issue would be a great first step.[/QUOTE]

Having covered both police and court beats as a journalist I can tell you that a very small percentage of violent crimes actually fall into the "hate" crimes category and they are only investigated or prosecuted as such if [U]evidence[/U] exists of hate as motivation.

I personally covered more than a few trials of white defendants charged with violence against blacks where race was never mentioned once throughout the proceedings. I have also covered trials of blacks charged with violence against white where race was an issue in the prosection.

The bottom line is regardless of what assclowns like Al Sharpton say, not all violent crimes committed by whites against blacks are racially motivated, and many cases of black on white crimes are racially motivated.

However, there doesn't seem to be anything in the case that started this thread that makes this a racially motivated crime.

[QUOTE=sackdance;2638948]You're addressing this issue like you were there. What a laugh.

Let me tell you something, when six black guys beat up a white family randomly outside of a carnival or festival - it's racial.[/QUOTE]

And if I were a defense attorney I would have a field day with you in court.

You want these schmucks to go to prison for the longest time possible? Do not attempt to prosecute this as a hate crime. The standard needed to prove hate as a motivation is damn near impossible to prove.

The whole concept of hate crimes needs to be done away with. All crimes are hate crimes. You need to be pretty well pissed off to do this kind of thing regardless of what the attacker or the victim look like.

[QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2638980]And if I were a defense attorney I would have a field day with you in court.

You want these schmucks to go to prison for the longest time possible? Do not attempt to prosecute this as a hate crime. The standard needed to prove hate as a motivation is damn near impossible to prove.

The whole concept of hate crimes needs to be done away with. All crimes are hate crimes. You need to be pretty well pissed off to do this kind of thing regardless of what the attacker or the victim look like.[/QUOTE]
    This isn't court. The mere idea of tagging "hate" to crime is absurd and, I suppose, a liberal invention. Criminal acts are criminal acts. And that attack was racial.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;2638769]I was born and raised in the Bronx, went to a multiracial High School most of my best friends are Latino or African American.[/QUOTE]

Congrats!

[QUOTE=sackdance;2639006]This isn't court. The mere idea of tagging "hate" to crime is absurd and, I suppose, a liberal invention. Criminal acts are criminal acts. And that attack was racial.[/QUOTE]

You don't know that. You weren't there. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

Not to mention that it minimizes the danger presented to society by *******s like these. You really think these guys wouldn't have attacked the father if he were black?

These idiots were out to hurt someone. They didn't care who. The first person who challenged their dominance was going down. Plain and simple.

To suggest that they did this out of racial motivated lessens sheer viciousness of it. These ****heads weren't out to hurt white people, they were out to hurt people. That makes them far more dangerous if you ask me.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2638980]
    The whole concept of hate crimes needs to be done away with. All crimes are hate crimes. You need to be pretty well pissed off to do this kind of thing regardless of what the attacker or the victim look like.[/QUOTE]

Hate crimes are essentially thought crimes. We shouldn't have thought crimes in a 'free' society. I agree, we should do away with them.

No its NEVER a "hate" issue when its Hispanic or black on white. Here in Houston as soon as its a Major crime where its hispanic or black victim, and a white accused, Johnny Matta, (lullac) Quanall X (new black pieces of sh*t) are screaming to the heavens with the victim and media, on their knee's in tow. Please don't tell me it's not biased. See my last post in this thread and please explain why this is not national news and tell me, had the colors had been changed it would not have been. Please save the you're a racist comments, Its not going to work with me.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2638972]Having covered both police and court beats [B][U]as a journalist[/U][/B][/quote]

Any respect I had for you just went right out the window.....:P

[QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2638972]The bottom line is......not all violent crimes committed by whites against blacks are racially motivated, and many cases of black on white crimes are racially motivated.[/QUOTE]

Wonderful, we agree. Isn't that great?

It's not national news because sadly stuff like this happens all the time. The original article showed the police photos of all who were arrested. There was no attempt by the media to hide what color the attackers were at all.

Two wrongs don't make a right, just because people like Sharpton and Jackson are around doesn't make it ok for others to do it. It is stupid period.

[QUOTE=acepepe;2639133]No its NEVER a "hate" issue when its Hispanic or black on white. Here in Houston as soon as its a Major crime where its hispanic or black victim, and a white accused, Johnny Matta, (lullac) Quanall X (new black pieces of sh*t) are screaming to the heavens with the victim and media, on their knee's in tow. Please don't tell me it's not biased. See my last post in this thread and please explain why this is not national news and tell me, had the colors had been changed it would not have been. Please save the you're a racist comments, Its not going to work with me.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Warfish;2639139]Any respect I had for you just went right out the window.....:P

[/QUOTE]

I quit, didn't I?

I do honest work now, I'm a salesman. :D

When a group of innocent white college students are accused of rape by a psychotic b*tch, (who happens to be black) it's a hate crime and they are guilty without trial.(bitonti)

When it's a group of black kids attacking a white family, it isn't a hate crime and is not racial.. Just random violence.

That's the liberal mindset.

You are kidding right? The two situations are completely different. The DA in the Duke case helped that out a bit don't you think. Do you know what makes something random?

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2639175]When a group of innocent white college students are accused of rape by a psychotic b*tch, (who happens to be black) it's a hate crime and they are guilty without trial.(bitonti)

When it's a group of black kids attacking a white family, it isn't a hate crime and is not racial.. Just random violence.

That's the liberal mindset.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2639187]You are kidding right? The two situations are completely different. The DA in the Duke case helped that out a bit don't you think. Do you know what makes something random?[/QUOTE]

The liberal press was all over the story assuming it was racial and they were guilty from the get go.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2639175]When a group of innocent white college students are accused of rape by a psychotic b*tch, (who happens to be black) it's a hate crime and they are guilty without trial.(bitonti)

That's the liberal mindset.[/QUOTE]

No. Wrong. Incorrect.

The first incident in your post is the fantasy of an overly aggresive DA.

The second incident in your post is a group of idiots acting like idiots.

[QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2639193]No. Wrong. Incorrect.

The first incident in your post is the fantasy of an overly aggresive DA.

The second incident in your post is a group of idiots acting like idiots.[/QUOTE]

I'm not wrong.

When the story first broke, before the DA said anything, these guys were tried and convicted by the press.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2639196]I'm not wrong.

When the story first broke, before the DA said anything, these guys were tried and convicted by the press.[/QUOTE]

You are never right. You're a Pats fan who comes on a Jets message board to spew your facist hate-filled views.

You are the walking definition of wrong.

The media was interested in "rich" white kids. If it was a bachelor party in a trailer park think you would of heard anything?

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2639192]The liberal press was all over the story assuming it was racial and they were guilty from the get go.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2639201]You are never right. You're a Pats fan who comes on a Jets message board to spew your facist hate-filled views.

You are the walking definition of wrong.[/QUOTE]

Pot, meet kettle.....