Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: McCain = toast

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The tree chugging republicans are so inept when it comes to beating a Clinton, they could not beat Bill and they caught him with his pants down:D:yes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Normally I would say Obams's negative would come back to haunt him but two factors convince me this wont happen.

1. The Obama Machine. Smart, organized and a ton of dough. These guys know what they are doing. He's been hit with a ton of attacks and weathered them fine and they fight back attacks quickly and decisively. He will not be "swiftboated" easily. (GOP should have waited on Rev. Wright.)

2. McCain. Its far likelier McCain will provide some sort of gaffe than Obama. He's just not a smooth campaigner. He tends to look tired and confused.

As for those who say middle America or the South won't vote for a black president I think you need to look around a bit deeper. Those days are ending. African American elected officials are so common in ALL regions.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;2643265]Normally I would say Obams's negative would come back to haunt him but two factors convince me this wont happen.

1. The Obama Machine. Smart, organized and a ton of dough. These guys know what they are doing. He's been hit with a ton of attacks and weathered them fine and they fight back attacks quickly and decisively. He will not be "swiftboated" easily. (GOP should have waited on Rev. Wright.)

2. McCain. Its far likelier McCain will provide some sort of gaffe than Obama. He's just not a smooth campaigner. He tends to look tired and confused.

As for those who say middle America or the South won't vote for a black president I think you need to look around a bit deeper. Those days are ending. African American elected officials are so common in ALL regions.[/QUOTE]how many black senators are there? or govs?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=2foolish197;2643736]how many black senators are there? or govs?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea. The Governor of Massachusetts is African-American. Hey if us racist Bostonians elected him there hope for everyone!

Here's the thing. Its not like Obama is Al Sharpton. Americans can rid themselves of decades of white guilt voting for this nice black man.

It would be one thing if McCain were a strong candidate or Bush was more popular.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;2643864]I have no idea. The Governor of Massachusetts is African-American. Hey if us racist Bostonians elected him there hope for everyone!

Here's the thing. Its not like Obama is Al Sharpton. Americans can rid themselves of decades of white guilt voting for this nice black man.

It would be one thing if McCain were a strong candidate or Bush was more popular.[/QUOTE]maybe i'm wrong but i just don't see obama winning.but i will say this.he needs white woman to win and picking a white woman as vp would greatly increase his chances in my eyes.

flushingjet
    [quote=FF2;2643864]

It would be one thing if McCain were a strong candidate or Bush was more popular.[/quote]

MF,
    are you trying to make me forget all about "naw naw naw not Gaw Bless America but Gaw Damn Amerikka" and how uh, ah, bitter I am to cling to my guns and uh, ah religion?

sorry, my kinfolk came here legally decades after slavery was abolished-
    less than zero "white guilt" there.

B Hussein is a strong candidate?- dont make me laugh-if B Hussein wasnt the hue he is there'd be no hue and cry over him-would have been tossed in the same candidate trash bin as biden, dodd, etc who had more experience than he

thats the lib way through & through-feminize yourself and your philosophies/politics to the extreme over decades, then finally go completely insane and back a woman for president, then toss her aside like a used kotex when a more "oppressed" minority candidate emerges
    Last edited by flushingjet; 07-24-2008 at 06:48 PM.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE]McCain = toast [/QUOTE]

John McCain is really Elvis Patterson?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=flushingjet;2643995]MF,
    are you trying to make me forget all about "naw naw naw not Gaw Bless America but Gaw Damn Amerikka" and how uh, ah, bitter I am to cling to my guns and uh, ah religion?

sorry, my kinfolk came here legally decades after slavery was abolished-
    less than zero "white guilt" there.

[/QUOTE]

because everybody thinks like you...

to say you have no white guilt is probably true...but it does exist.....although probably in the more affluent white neighborhoods...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=2foolish197;2643977]maybe i'm wrong but i just don't see obama winning.but i will say this.he needs white woman to win and picking a white woman as vp would greatly increase his chances in my eyes.[/QUOTE]

am I the only one who thought of this?

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M[/url]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of us didn't think Bush had a shot in hell to get reelected either, look how that turned out. Hard to find many people outside of the internet who will admit to voting for him these days. I'll believe it when I see it.