Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Found the Way CNN Starts this Article Interesting.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=littleeddiebell;2642382]Yes, I want a domed stadium to watch my beloved Mets 9 or 10 times a year down here.

But no, I don't want tax money spent on a stadium.
    Or health care or even education. Just cops, courts, prisons and nukes.[/QUOTE]

Really? That's awesome... Police activity, security, and expanding the prison system as much as possible... What a charicature...

Tell us, when your utopia of school privatization comes into existance, what shall we tell the poor kids' families who can't afford them?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2645923]what shall we tell the poor kids' families who can't afford them?[/QUOTE]

Get a job.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2645923]Really? That's awesome... Police activity, security, and expanding the prison system as much as possible... What a charicature...

Tell us, when your utopia of school privatization comes into existance, what shall we tell the poor kids' families who can't afford them?[/QUOTE]

Here are some vouchers for that quality non-union charter school down the block.

(and then)

You're most certainly welcome. :yes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2645992]Get a job.[/QUOTE]

More like: Get a third job?

Yeah, I can see you saying something compassionate like that. What a country.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2646642]More like: Get a third job?

Yeah, I can see you saying something compassionate like that. What a country.[/QUOTE]

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.

Teach a man to fish and he can eat forever...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Piper;2649331]Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.

Teach a man to fish and he can eat forever...[/QUOTE]

What does that have to do with the privatization of the education system? How are you teaching the KID to fish?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=bitonti;2642664]In fairness to Obama he didn't decide to start a land war in Asia on 2 fronts, but now he's stuck with it. Also should be noted at least Afghanistan is a NATO operation.[/quote]

Here we go with the pre-emptive "it's all Bush's fault even though he's out of office".

Clinton ignores attacks for 8 years, but Bush is responsible for terrorism after 8 months in office. No, Bush didn't get stuck with anything.

But it's nice to see your so fair and objective to obama, bit. After all he's got all this bad press to overcome.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2646642]More like: Get a third job?

Yeah, I can see you saying something compassionate like that. What a country.[/QUOTE]

:cryin:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;2641913]That's nothin' - I stopped reading Newsday after the music critic worked in a diatribe against Bush, and it wasn't about the Dixie Chicks.

I was honestly waiting for a restaurant review that said it was the Bush administration's fault the filet mignon was too tough. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

The same thing with Lupica. I'll never read the clown's articles again. It is almost like he can't write a damn article without including something about Bush or politics in general. Shut the hell up and write about sports. Nobody gives a rat's a$$ about a sports or travel writer's views on politics.

Also, you will never catch Lupica writing in a political forum because he doesn't know a damn thing about what he is writing about.