Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama's Berlin Speech

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2644860]As long as they don't expose him to any unscripted Q&A, the dude pretty much handles himself like a seasoned pro. I think his only gaffes have been when he's answering questions on the fly.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I totally agree with that...

to me, it seems that he tries to be a bit too measured with his answers, which results in some awkward phrasing and cadence...which makes him seem a little confused at times...

he has made a few technical gaffes, but some of the things that people have really gotten upset about are normally pretty true statements...if not too popular....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you name a politician that doesn't f' up when answering questions on the fly? McCain has been f'ing up all week long, no one has felt the need to start a thread about all of them.

You can tell Obama is winning because of all the ridiculous threads started about him everyday by the same couple of people.

Just this week McCain said:
    [QUOTE]I think it's serious. . . . It's a serious situation, but there's a lot of things we need to do. We have a lot of work to do and I'm afraid it's a very hard struggle, particularly given the situation on the [COLOR="Red"]Iraq/Pakistan border[/COLOR]. [/QUOTE]
    and
    McCain touched off a firestorm Thursday evening when he said in Wisconsin: [QUOTE]“We have drawn down to pre-surge levels.”[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2644860]As long as they don't expose him to any unscripted Q&A, the dude pretty much handles himself like a seasoned pro. I think his only gaffes have been when he's answering questions on the fly.[/QUOTE]