Thread: Dykstra interview on WFAN

Dykstra interview on WFAN

For those who remember him. It was a great interview and the guy seems to be a pretty brilliant financial guy. According to his numbers he is filthy rich.

Question though.....he seems slow in speech and mannerisms so has he had any stroke like incident? I know he was in a car crash I believe with Dalton back in his post Phillies days.

Fascinating interview.

Quote Originally Posted by chad101 View Post
    For those who remember him. It was a great interview and the guy seems to be a pretty brilliant financial guy. According to his numbers he is filthy rich.

Question though.....he seems slow in speech and mannerisms so has he had any stroke like incident? I know he was in a car crash I believe with Dalton back in his post Phillies days.

Fascinating interview.

Lenny Hurt his back in that car crash with daulton!
    I know lenny since his rookie days as a Met bec. I was the players lot parking attendent1984-92.
    Lenny never talked well & had a lisp with very little vocabulary. Hes a stand up guy though & I would say his quotes about Davey Johnson as a Mgr winning in 1986 & losing in 1988 were on the $$$."Davey had great players"
    Lenny deserved a chance to play everyday in center in 1987 but Davey was a Stubbon Vodka drinker that would not budge.Lenny demanded to Doubleday to play him ag. lefties or trade him & Davey told cashen to trade him to Phils with Roger Mcdowell for Juan Samuel a weak 2b leadoff hitter that davey tried to play in center that of failed along with Keith Miller next yr.
    Dykstar denies steroids bec. its was not illegal in BB at the time.
    Best interview by Fatcessa in a long time!
    GOD Bless Lenny Dykstra the catalyst of the 1986 Mets like Agee was in 1969!

Fascinating interview.

I know lenny since his rookie days as a Met bec. I was the players lot parking attendent1984-92.
    Lenny never talked well & had a lisp with very little vocabulary. Hes a stand up guy though & I would say his quotes about Davey Johnson as a Mgr winning in 1986 & losing in 1988 were on the $$$."Davey had great players"
    Lenny deserved a chance to play everyday in center in 1987 but Davey was a Stubbon Vodka drinker that would not budge.Lenny demanded to Doubleday to play him ag. lefties or trade him & Davey told cashen to trade him to Phils with Roger Mcdowell for Juan Samuel a weak 2b leadoff hitter that davey tried to play in center that of failed along with Keith Miller next yr.
    Dykstra denies steroids bec. its was not illegal in BB at the time.

Fascinating interview.

Dykstra denies steroids bec. its was not illegal in BB at the time but He took them

Fascinating interview.

Lenny deserved a chance to play everyday in center in 1987 but Davey was a Stubbon Vodka drinker that would not budge.Lenny demanded to davey to play him ag. lefties or trade him & Davey told cashen to trade him to Phils with Roger Mcdowell for Juan Samuel a weak 2b leadoff hitter that davey tried to play in center that of failed along with Keith Miller next yr.
    Dykstra denies steroids bec. its was not illegal in BB at the time but He took them.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHard JETfan View Post
    Lenny deserved a chance to play everyday in center in 1987 but Davey was a Stubbon Vodka drinker that would not budge.Lenny demanded to davey to play him ag. lefties or trade him & Davey told cashen to trade him to Phils with Roger Mcdowell for Juan Samuel a weak 2b leadoff hitter that davey tried to play in center that of failed along with Keith Miller next yr.
    Dykstra denies steroids bec. its was not illegal in BB at the time but He took them.

did you need to post this 4 times?

All Pro

That's a good post, but you probably only needed to post it one time.

Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    That's a good post, but you probably only needed to post it one time.

How come I cant delete after doubleposting?????

How come I cant delete after doubleposting?????
    IDK, but I'm pretty sure you can delete after quadruple posting...