Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 218

Thread: Cardinals @ Mets

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Back Home!
    Posts
    8,768

    Cardinals @ Mets

    Game 1: Big Pelf(8-6, 3.81 ERA) vs. Mitchell Boggs(3-1, 6.59 ERA)

    Game 2: Brandon Knight(5-1,1.60 ERA) vs. Joel Pineiro(3-4, 4.52 ERA)

    Game 3: Johan Santana(8-7, 3.05 ERA) vs. Kyle Lohse(12-2, 3.35 ERA)




    GO BIG PELF!

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Back Home!
    Posts
    8,768
    16 pitch first Inning.

    Let's pound Boggs again!

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Back Home!
    Posts
    8,768
    Delgado walks.

    C'mon Beltran!

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Back Home!
    Posts
    8,768
    A lot of hard hit balls against Pelf early on.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Back Home!
    Posts
    8,768
    DW doubles in Endy!

    1-0!!

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Back Home!
    Posts
    8,768
    Reyes' 12th 3B!! Mets lead 3-0!

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Back Home!
    Posts
    8,768
    BTW, Pelf only has 1 Ground Out to 7 Fly outs in 4 Innings.

    59 pitches for him.

  9. #9
    Some nasty changeups from Pelfrey that last AB. Doesn't seem like he has his good 2-seamer "Sinker" tonight so he's working off the 4-seamer and breaking pitches. Impressive to watch.

  10. #10
    Delgado, are you kidding me?

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Back Home!
    Posts
    8,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m View Post
    Some nasty changeups from Pelfrey that last AB. Doesn't seem like he has his good 2-seamer "Sinker" tonight so he's working off the 4-seamer and breaking pitches. Impressive to watch.
    I am LOVING it.

    Really excited to watch this young pitcher progress by using his other stuff.

    5 IP, 3 H, 4 SO, 71 pitches.


    DEL-GOT-IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    Delgado, are you kidding me?
    Incredible.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Back Home!
    Posts
    8,768
    ATL-1
    PHI-0

    Bottom 6

  14. #14
    Did anyone else hear big pelf on Brandon tierney show yesterday? he said emphatically, that he WILL be an ace of the staff if he continues to learn how to pitch because he trusts his stuff and feels he can get anyone in this league out and that he only has 2 major league popitches in his 2 seamer and 4 seamer fastball. He'll get so much better as his changeup and slide piece get better.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Back Home!
    Posts
    8,768
    Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    Did anyone else hear big pelf on Brandon tierney show yesterday? he said emphatically, that he WILL be an ace of the staff if he continues to learn how to pitch because he trusts his stuff and feels he can get anyone in this league out and that he only has 2 major league popitches in his 2 seamer and 4 seamer fastball. He'll get so much better as his changeup and slide piece get better.
    Yep, once his secondary stuff get better, watch out!

  16. #16
    even if he gets burnt here i love him pitcing isnide to pujols.

  17. #17
    damn he strikes pujols out with a sinker away.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Back Home!
    Posts
    8,768
    Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    even if he gets burnt here i love him pitcing isnide to pujols.
    BIG PELF does not get burnt!

  19. #19
    Glaus is dangerous... Let's get out of this inning pelf.

  20. #20
    argh, first pitch fast ball hitting, come on big pelf... 6-1 mets.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us