Thread: Question For The Mod...yeah that means you 'Fish!!!

Question For The Mod...yeah that means you 'Fish!!!

So, I was wondering...

you chastised IJF for starting a thread that was on a topic already covered...which to me made sense...he should just bump the thread...

yet all day you allow two separate threads from the same poster decrying Obama (of course) and his Germany trip. Both threads are basically the same....

why is that?

[QUOTE=piney;2647258]So, I was wondering...

you chastised IJF for starting a thread that was on a topic already covered...which to me made sense...he should just bump the thread...

yet all day you allow two separate threads from the same poster decrying Obama (of course) and his Germany trip. Both threads are basically the same....

why is that?[/QUOTE]

Believe it or not, Mods are not omnipotent, only SOOTH is.

Sometimes we just don't catch things.

If we were able to see everything posted there would be a lot more bans and fewer threads.

Now, I can't speak for Fish, but we can't possibly view every single thread on the board so it is possible that he simply didn't notice.

[QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2647483]Believe it or not, Mods are not omnipotent, only SOOTH is.

Sometimes we just don't catch things.

If we were able to see everything posted there would be a lot more bans and fewer threads.

Now, I can't speak for Fish, but we can't possibly view every single thread on the board so it is possible that he simply didn't notice.[/QUOTE]

I am more just giving him a ribbing then anything else......

I know how anti-Obama he is and I was just having a little fun.....

[QUOTE=piney;2647498]I am more just giving him a ribbing then anything else......

I know how anti-Obama he is and I was just having a little fun.....[/QUOTE]

So the intention of this thread was to call out a Mod? :eek:

[QUOTE=piney;2647258]So, I was wondering...

why is that?[/QUOTE]

Didn't notice, and was forcably offline most of yesterday (damn you comcast!)

In the future, if you feel duplicate threads warrant action, PM a Mod (any Mod).

And it's ok Kleck, pineys good people, hes just having some fun with me, no worries.

Rookie
    Go Jets

[QUOTE=Warfish;2647777]Didn't notice, and was forcably offline most of yesterday (damn you comcast!)

In the future, if you feel duplicate threads warrant action, PM a Mod (any Mod).

And it's ok Kleck, pineys good people, hes just having some fun with me, no worries.[/QUOTE]

totally just having fun...'Fish is by far the best mod on this site.....always very fair minded....methinks 'Fish is of the "even though I disagree with you, I will fight to the death for your freedom to say it."

or something like that........

All Pro
    [QUOTE=piney;2647794]totally just having fun...'Fish is by far the best mod on this site.....always very fair minded....methinks 'Fish is of the "even though I disagree with you, I will fight to the death for your freedom to say it."

or something like that........[/QUOTE]

Warfish = Voltaire? Maybe, just maybe..... :)