Thread: Help - Yankees Game Blacked Out - Watch Online?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Help - Yankees Game Blacked Out - Watch Online?

Hoping someone can help me out here...

The Yankees game is on FOX today... but so is the Phillies/Braves game. B/C I live outside Philadelphia, the local FOX station is airing the Phillies/Braves instead of Yanks/Sox (absurd right?).

Worse yet... b/c the game is on FOX, it is blacked out from my MLB Extra Innings Package I have through Comcast.

Does anyone know of a website that I can view the game over the internet? Even a website that I can get a radio feed of the broadcast would be better then the GameCast pitch by pitch screen from MLB.com. I have tried to call all friends/family still in the NY/NJ area and nobody has a slingbox.... this is really beat!

Any ideas are much appreciated.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CMCorbet View Post
    Hoping someone can help me out here...

The Yankees game is on FOX today... but so is the Phillies/Braves game. B/C I live outside Philadelphia, the local FOX station is airing the Phillies/Braves instead of Yanks/Sox (absurd right?).

Worse yet... b/c the game is on FOX, it is blacked out from my MLB Extra Innings Package I have through Comcast.

Does anyone know of a website that I can view the game over the internet? Even a website that I can get a radio feed of the broadcast would be better then the GameCast pitch by pitch screen from MLB.com. I have tried to call all friends/family still in the NY/NJ area and nobody has a slingbox.... this is really beat!

Any ideas are much appreciated.

mlb.tv?

Slingbox wouldn't help right now anyway because your laptop needs to be hooked up to the same network as the slingbox to install it so you can use it later from anywhere.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blacked out of MLBtv as well... though they robbed me for a month membership in my efforts...

Ended up getting the game!

Called my boss, who has a slingbox that is hooked up at his parent's house in Baltimore. I remembered he had one b/c we used it while at a conference in San Fran to watch the final four. He gave me installation info and password and I am off and running.

Now I'll hook up laptop to LCD tv as monitor and watch in living room.

That was much more work then it needed to be......

Thanks for the help.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like