Thread: Please lord help the ACM...

Please lord help the ACM...

Chad is killing them... in J's name amen! Oh and the Pigmies in New Guinea.

All Pro
    How is chad "killing" Clemens.

By everything ive read Kellen was much better than Chad yesterday, and today Kellen better and would have gotten a "TD" if coles caught the ball and not popped it in the air.

Chad isnt throwing darts, by all accounts he isnt improving he is staying the same, while Kellen is actually improving.

The trend that is apparantly happeneing is that whichever QB goes against the 1st team defense is having some trouble and who ever is with the second team is looking good.

Kellen has gotten more reps with the 1st team than Chad, which would mean Mangini is putting him with the 1st team offense for a reason right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pavilion View Post

By everything ive read Kellen was much better than Chad yesterday, and today Kellen better and would have gotten a "TD" if coles caught the ball and not popped it in the air.

Chad isnt throwing darts, by all accounts he isnt improving he is staying the same, while Kellen is actually improving.

The trend that is apparantly happeneing is that whichever QB goes against the 1st team defense is having some trouble and who ever is with the second team is looking good.

Kellen has gotten more reps with the 1st team than Chad, which would mean Mangini is putting him with the 1st team offense for a reason right?

3 INT's and one fumble to go with wild erratic passes, while Chad has been consistently making completions. By the way yesterday was an even day by moist accounts, some give a slight edge to Kellen because of his long completiton but he couldn't capitalize at the one. Today Chad again showed his superior class. Lord help the ACM...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavilion View Post

Dude, give it up. Slik's right, as he always is. After 2 and a half days of competition, it's over: Chad wins. No sense in arguing it, Slik's brilliant "observations" are proof enough for me.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dbatesman View Post
    Dude, give it up. Slik's right, as he always is. After 2 and a half days of competition, it's over: Chad wins. No sense in arguing it, Slik's brilliant "observations" are proof enough for me.
    OK.... I will.... sorry for arguing,

Quote Originally Posted by dbatesman View Post

Don't lead them into temptation lord and shine your guiding light and lead them out of the valley of death, please help Kellen not suck so bad lord and throw more interceptions and fumble like a bufoon every day lord... and don't forget the pigmies.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    troll

LDBR

All Pro
    I have one question:

When you see Chad in person do you scream like a little girl and throw your undergarments at him?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    3 INT's and one fumble to go with wild erratic passes, while Chad has been consistently making completions. By the way yesterday was an even day by moist accounts, some give a slight edge to Kellen because of his long completiton but he couldn't capitalize at the one. Today Chad again showed his superior class. Lord help the ACM...
    Against the #2 defense

It's been dead even. Each QB having good days when they face the #2 D and underpeforming against the #1 D. Don't try and crown Chad after 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    troll

LDBR

Lord help CTM and his boys, Bates, EY, Int28, IBGreen, Paulie, Revis, source, Babe, KleckoisG73, Sar and the rest of the boys... Help the ACM lord, help them for they know not what they do, help them lord, help them lord And the Yanomami in the Orinoco, Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    troll

LDBR
    tar and feather

Quote Originally Posted by JiF View Post
    tar and feather

And JIF lord, )the better peanut butter) help the kids lord, help the ACM! And the Mandinka too.

According to the JI TOS this is a textbook case of:

Trolling

Starting threads with the sole purpose of eliciting a negative response from a poster or a group of posters is not allowed. Fans from other teams are obviously welcomed as valued members of our community. Users that participate on the board with the sole purpose of eliciting negative responses from the community will be dealt with accordingly.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Klecko73isGod View Post
    According to the JI TOS this is a textbook case of:

Help them lord for they know not what they do, help brother Klecko who thinks he's you #73 and all his fury. Help brother Klecko, help brother Klecko who wants to be you lord#73, find him a little hobby lord so that he can redirect his fury to the infidels and the CWO, the Philistenes and that most nefarious player hating Chad...And help the Zulus too, amen!

Help them lord for they know not what they do, help brother Klecko who thinks he's you #73 and all his fury. Help brother Klecko, help brother Klecko who wants to be you lord#73, find him a little hobby lord so that he can redirect his fury to the infidels and the CWO, the Philistenes and that most nefarious player hating Chad...And help the Zulus too, amen!
    I am going to laugh my ass off when Clemens is named the starter.

All Pro
    Lord help CTM and his boys, Bates, EY, Int28, IBGreen, Paulie, Revis, source, Babe, KleckoisG73, Sar and the rest of the boys... Help the ACM lord, help them for they know not what they do, help them lord, help them lord And the Yanomami in the Orinoco, Amen!
    Slikmo, you're a good poster, and you bring much to the table.

I know you're a Chad fan, and you know because of my sig that I'm a Kellen fan.

I (and many others who support kellen) have not said one thing about the competition yet, and would not even if kellen were ahead.

Why?

Because it is annoying to everyone to constantly nag about "your man" being better than "their man." It is also a bad habit to get into, because there will be days where Kellen far outdoes Chad.

If someone were to be just as annoying but rooting for Kellen, they would seek you out and post "where are you now, Slik?" whenever kellen beats Chad.

You can do whatever you want, but it is SO annoying to always read "Oh Look! HAHA! Kellen Won Today!" or "Oh Look! HAHAHAHA! Kellen sucks and is a bust, clearly, because of today's performance."

Can we watch until Mangini picks somebody? Or must you rub minute by minute mistakes by KC in everyone's face?

If you continue, you can be sure someone (not me) will rub Chad's mistakes in yours.