Thread: Astronaut Edgar Mitchell Says, Roswell, contact with ET'S and UFO'S Are Real

All Pro

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell Says, Roswell, contact with ET'S and UFO'S Are Real

Dr. Edgar Mitchell was being interviewed on a U.K. radio show, and that he was make some rather bold and open statements that constituted UFO disclosure. He was saying that he was in a position to know, and that he knew extraterrestrial intelligent life was real, and that ETs had visited earth on many occasions. He stated that Roswell was a real UFO incident involving an alien craft.

That these words were flowing from the mouth of one of NASA's most respected astronauts was earth shaking. This is news if ever there has been news.

I just checked the news reports at Yahoo News. It is, as I said, just over 24 hours since Mitchell made these amazingly revealing statements. One would think that this is something so newsworthy that every major news organization on earth would be reporting it. They are not.

When I checked, Yahoo News listed five news reports about Dr. Mitchell's statements. All five were from newspapers OUTSIDE the U.S.A. Not one single news agency in the U.S.A. was reporting on Dr. Mitchell's statements. Not one signle news agency in the U.S.A. even made mention of it.

Here is the link to the interview.......[url]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=276_1216838818[/url]

They will--eventually, and begrudginly--mention it. They will because many others have brought it to the light of public knowledge. They will because the public will flood them with e-mail and telephone calls. But finally getting around to mentioning the Mitchell statements does not let them off the hook. Why did they not report something so startlingly important in the first 24 hours after it happened? Why? Because they are not free and independent. They have to get marching orders from somewhere on high about how to handle this story. Once they have received their orders, they will publish some type of stories about the Mitchell interview. Ooops. Their level of control is showing--again.

When will these guys and gals in mainstream media get it? Ever? Not likely. They seem to be totally oblvious to the fact that Americans by the shipload have deserted them. They seem to be completely unaware of the fact that we look outside the U.S.A. to get news of the world. They seem to be absolutely out of phase with the fact that they have made themselves irrelevant by their blatant and open biases.

Let's see how long it will take for the controlled press in America to finally get around to reporting on the paradigm shifting words of one of America's greatest astronauts. They will finally choke out a report or two, but it won't be fast. They are already more than 24 hours late.
    Last edited by 2009fatman; 07-27-2008 at 04:59 PM.

So there's ET's and UFO's out there? So what? :zzz::zzz:

If they do exist, then they're far more advanced than us and really don't want anything to do with us...maybe they see how screwed up this world is and don't want any part of us.

OTOH, maybe this is proof that experiencing weightlessness can affect one's mental capacity!:yes::yes:

Alzheimers is so sad.

Hall Of Fame
    Ive listened to soooooo many shows about UFO's, from very prominent people in the military, pilots.... the list is long, but Ive never seen one myself. Has anyone on these boards seen a UFO ?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Ross Perot was right!!:D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Smashmouth;2650693]Ive listened to soooooo many shows about UFO's, from very prominent people in the military, pilots.... the list is long, but Ive never seen one myself. Has anyone on these boards seen a UFO ?[/QUOTE]

yes I say something as did several people I know who live in the same area...

not saying it was aliens or alien spacecraft or whatever as I have no effing clue what it was... just strangely shaped (by where the lights were anyways) and moving in a way that I'm not used to planes moving (heli or balloon/blimp maybe?). doubtful that it was a UFO in an alien sense, but UFO doesn't mean aliens it just means you don't know wtf flying object it was

Hall Of Fame
    What we have here is a "tangential authority" problem.

So we have a claim, and the person making that claim is associated in a vague way with an agency that would presumably know something about that claim. The problem, however, is that closer inspection reveals that the authority is really not an authority at all. He's an astronaut. What that means is that he trained to be shot up into space and do some things while he was there. If aliens were to be found on Earth, would an astronaut be called in? No, of course not. That's not his job. Furthermore, would NASA deal with it? No, they wouldn't either - they are entrusted with getting our spacemen safely to their objective, not for an issue like security.

If the individual was a janitor for NASA, would he be getting attention? No, because the janitor could not be considered an authority. While being an astronaut is quite exclusive and also requires a lot of training, ability and practice, it doesn't make him an authority on All Things Space.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=The Paranoid Jet;2652019]What we have here is a "tangential authority" problem.

So we have a claim, and the person making that claim is associated in a vague way with an agency that would presumably know something about that claim. The problem, however, is that closer inspection reveals that the authority is really not an authority at all. He's an astronaut. What that means is that he trained to be shot up into space and do some things while he was there. If aliens were to be found on Earth, would an astronaut be called in? No, of course not. That's not his job. Furthermore, would NASA deal with it? No, they wouldn't either - they are entrusted with getting our spacemen safely to their objective, not for an issue like security.

If the individual was a janitor for NASA, would he be getting attention? No, because the janitor could not be considered an authority. While being an astronaut is quite exclusive and also requires a lot of training, ability and practice, it doesn't make him an authority on All Things Space.[/QUOTE]

being an authority and having some knowledge due to your profession and relationships is different though, no?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Mean Bro Green;2652024]being an authority and having some knowledge due to your profession and relationships is different though, no?[/QUOTE]

Certainly. But him saying it is no different than you or I saying it, necessarily, or a major in the USN saying it.

It doesn't mean it's not true, it just means that his "confession" shouldn't change your opinion about what he's saying. You've heard the words that are coming out of his mouth before. You just dismissed them because you felt that the person had no authority. Well, neither, really, should we assume that he does.

I don't trust this guy one bit

I've seen two UFO's in my life.

One when I was a kid. It was a light as bright as a star that was making some crazy angles in the night sky before shooting back out into space at an unbelievable rate of speed. In a split second it was gone.

The second was an actual craft. I saw a flying triangle go directly over my head at about 1,500 feet high. It was black and it had barely illuminated grayish lights on the underbody. It flew over my head in complete silence at a very low altitude and at a very low rate of speed. I watched for maybe 30-40 seconds.

It may have been the Aurora, a top secret aircraft supposedly in the US arsenal.
    Although this was in 1979 so I don't know if the US possessed that technology back then.

[QUOTE=Smashmouth;2650693] Has anyone on these boards seen a UFO ?[/QUOTE]

No but I talked to one once...she was very polite but I had a hard time understanding her since she wasn't an American!:D:D

U-unidentified

F-female

O-operator

Can we sign one of the aliens to play QB?

All Pro
    I took an Astronomy course the fall of my Sophomore year at college.

Why? Because there was an unbelievably hot girl there who's butt I wanted to sit behind and stare at. I was 19. What else concerns a 19 year old guy?

At any rate, it was one of the best classes I ever took. One of the homework questions accompanying the final chapter was something like:

"There are (very roughly) 10 to the 11th power Galaxies that exist to our knowledge; and there are (very roughly and conservatively) 10 to the 11th power solar bodies that inhabit each one of these Galaxies. Given that 0.0000001% of them have the correct conditions to sustain life, what are the odds that there is intelligent life out there in the universe?"

The odds are exceedingly high that there are other beings out there, and exceedingly, exceedingly low that we are the only ones out there.

The questions can only be: Who, What are their intentions, What can we learn from their technology, Can we communicate, and have they visited us in some way, shape, or form.

Hate to sound like a nut, but all these UFO/Alien nuts/Military people can't be wrong.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Piper;2651051]Ross Perot was right!!:D[/QUOTE]

Ross Pot is an alien, of course he's right.