Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Susan Saranwrap- "Not in my backyard" (more hypocrisy from self-righteous leftists)..

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2656690]I understand you are at a mental disadvantage from the get-go as you prove time and time again in your posts...

of course the facts that the St Vincents plan has been approved not only by local officials but is wanted by the people in the community never enters the equation in you simple programmed world when defedning leftists like saranwarp...

I can't wait to see you waste more bandwith with another pathetic response...of course you could just admit that they are being hypocrites and the improved hospital would benefit everyone in the area....[/QUOTE]

Well, once again you prove yourself to be a complete dumbass. You have no point, you don't know anything about the actual situation, and you quote a nameless source who is frankly wrong... but don't let that stop you. You're on a mission to make liberals look foolish. All you end up doing is proving how foolish YOU are.... now that was a good use of bandwith.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

and almost on cue sh!t for brains returns with another pathetic post....of course at no point has SFB done nothing to disprove anything I posted- rather the usual knee-jerk, convulsed garbage....

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2656888]Well, once again you prove yourself to be a complete dumbass. You have no point, you don't know anything about the actual situation, and you quote a nameless source who is frankly wrong... but don't let that stop you. You're on a mission to make liberals look foolish. All you end up doing is proving how foolish YOU are.... now that was a good use of bandwith.[/QUOTE]

so I take it that you are making the claim local officials did not approve of the St Vincent's plan as previously stated??? nor do the people or organizations in the area????

or maybe you're panties are in a bunch because you stand with saranwrap on the issue????
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 07-30-2008 at 06:38 PM.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2656954]and almost on cue sh!t for brains returns with another pathetic post....of course at no point has SFB done nothing to disprove anything I posted- rather the usual knee-jerk, convulsed garbage....

so I take it that you are making the claim local officials did not approve of the St Vincent's plan as previously stated??? nor do the people or organizations in the area????

or maybe you're panties are in a bunch because you stand with saranwrap on the issue????[/QUOTE]

Rudin and St. Vincent's have filed a "hardship" claim to get exemption to build as they would like. It has not yet been approved. In fact in would be quite unusual for to be approved, but the Rudin lobby is powerful with elected officials. The expansion includes a 233 story luxury rental tower for Mr. Rudin -- hardly a mission to help the masses. The entire discussion/debate is about effect on landmarked buildings, which will be razed, and zoning issues. I'm not defending the nonsense spouted by Sarandon and Robbins. I'm pointing out that you have run with a topic that has no validity and is not even relevant. You think any reporter couldn't walk across the street to where ST. Vincent's employees are picketing and get a quote like the one you posted? It's sheer bunk to present it as some factual representation of the situation, which you clearly have not understood.

Hall Of Fame
    CBTNY - I gotta say, LIL has you on this one. It's pretty clear.

Today was not your day. It happens....

[IMG]http://depletedcranium.com/pwned111za6.jpg[/IMG]