Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pudge traded to the Yankees

Pudge traded to the Yankees

per buster olney.

All Pro
    Wow

Rookie
    No Way

God damn it! Just when we start to really like Farnesworth, they trade him. This is a great trade though. This may be the piece.

For Farnsworthless. Good deal for yanks.

Ok I take it back. If it's just Farnsworth fantastic way to optimize his worth on the market. What's Pudge doing this year? I'm gonna say .280 with a .400 slug?

This trade is courtesy of Joe Giradi. He worked hard to get Farnesworth where he is. Farnesworth was a very valuable part of this season. He gave us some great relief and brought us a HOF catcher who may just have something left in the tank to make a playoff push.

Practice Squad
    Sweet!! I will take it! I like Molina..but this could be a final piece to put together a run here! IF we can beat phukin Balitmore that would be nice too!

Huh huh, Pee Rod.

I'm curious to the dynamics with pitcher/catcher. Molina seems to really have settled in well with everyone besides Rasner.

All Pro
    lol...Girardi with tears over losing Farnsy

Quote Originally Posted by vicious89x View Post
    I'm curious to the dynamics with pitcher/catcher. Molina seems to really have settled in well with everyone besides Rasner.
    I don't really particularly care for Rasner. Glad to see Pudge heading over. Me thinks he will help this team.

If it's just for Farnsworth, I like it. Is Pudge in the last year of his deal anyone who can watch?

Confidence must be very high on Edwar, and Robertson is going to have some more pressure now as a righty reliever. The Marte deal made this do-able.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadLover View Post
    lol...Girardi with tears over losing Farnsy
    I saw that. Girardi displays genuine emotion.

It was hard not to tear up listening to Girardi talk about Bobby Murcer's passing.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by vicious89x View Post
    And Pudge aint known for his work with Pitchers, either.

Quote Originally Posted by C. Pennington View Post
    I don't really particularly care for Rasner. Glad to see Pudge heading over. Me thinks he will help this team.
    I'm freaking flabbergasted by this trade. I'm listening to this on the radio and it almost seems like the clubhouse is stunned and sad? WTF!

Rookie
    Yeaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    And Pudge aint known for his work with Pitchers, either.
    That's my main concern. Granted he had a good run when Detroits pitchers were young, My main concern is Joba the vets I think can handle it.

Edit- Final year of this deal by the way.