Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: "My Last Day As A New England Patriot" - former Patriot beat writer

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;2657853]I'm thinking there's not exactly an "editor" over at the betting site. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

OK, someone helped him find the submit button.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE]--Hold on for this one: I heard from someone who is close to the case that there is a sex tape of Bill Belichick banging the married woman he had an affair with. I **** you not. The husband who is suing that woman for being unfaithful to him has a tape of his wife and Belichick screwing while the two of them were still married. Belichick is a very powerful man so I imagine he's doing everything in his power to squash this from getting out but it could only be a matter of time. A part of me doesn't want to see it but another part of me can't help but be intrigued.[/QUOTE]

Can we see the trailer for this movie?

[SIZE="4"][B]"4 In The Box - How the NFL's Grumpiest Coach Schemes to Try to Satisfy Me"

By Linda Holliday[/B][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4313/belichickcc7.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    If someone held a gun to your head and held your eyelids open, would you watch a sex tape with Andy Reid or Bill Bellichick?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE]Most of the players and coaches I've met in New England are great. Like any team, there are exceptions. A list of *******s would be Bruschi, Dillon, Willie McGinest, [B]Pierre Woods[/B].[/QUOTE]

fuq the french.....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2657882]If someone held a gun to your head and held your eyelids open, would you watch a sex tape with Andy Reid or Bill Bellichick?[/QUOTE]

Iffin it was Andy Reid [B][I]AND[/I][/B] Bill Belichick I'd buy popcrn and maybe joo joo bees, no homosopne

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2657882]If someone held a gun to your head and held your eyelids open, would you watch a sex tape with Andy Reid or Bill Bellichick?[/QUOTE]

I don't think a Mangini sex tape is at the top of anyone's Christmas list either.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2657849]Seriously, he had to be drunk. And such an a-hole that an editor put it through to finish him off.[/QUOTE]

He comes off the same way on the air, like he had roid rage or something.

He was part of the Patriots Football Weekly staff and often went over the line with his cohosts. His responses to the questions submitted to the PFW website were humorous, over the top, and crude, at all times.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2657940]I don't think a Mangini sex tape is at the top of anyone's Christmas list either.[/QUOTE]

Fourth, after a Red Ryder and a slinky. no homosopne

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=samwise;2657513]I wish I hadn't read that

I think fans today get waaaaaaay too much info

I remember in the 80's all I read about in the papers was the scores and descriptions of the game, and I was fine with that and a passionate fan

now we have ******* lists, and the innernetz, and NFL network and SNY and NFL.com and espn.com and on and on and it's just too much sometimes

[B]ignorance is bliss[/B][/QUOTE]
    sometimes, the guys you love on game day are SOB's. i'm not gonna take pot shots at the pats. who knows when the next jet beat writer steps down...

ps this sounded more like a poster than someone who covered a team. talk about burning bridges!!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2657764]Not one mention of Brady in the entire article.

Wonder why?[/QUOTE]

Because we all know he's gay, what's left to say?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    This tape could be the one that brings down Belidweeb, and any unsuspecting viewer as well I would imagine.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;2658155]This tape could be the one that brings down Belidweeb, and any unsuspecting viewer as well I would imagine.[/QUOTE]

I dunno....its just a grainy image of a pale man with no buddocks in a grey,sweaty cut-off hoody wrastling a wrinkly chick in a cheerleader costume.....

hard to say who it is

:eek:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    So Belichick is a huge scumbag?

Nah, no way, I find that very hard to believe :rolleyes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;2658175]

So Belichick is a huge scumbag?

[/QUOTE]

Who cares?

BB is still the best HC in the NFL. :yes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;2658155]

This tape could be the one that brings down Belidweeb[/QUOTE]This tape will not even phase BB {or his lapdogs, also known as Patriot fans} in the least

If it was released on the internet tomorrow and it even included BB having sex with farm animals it still wouldn't phase BB {or his lapdogs} in the least

All the lapdogs care about is the prospect of winning and there is absolutely no behavior they will not overlook, even if BB was a child molestor they would be okay with that so long as it wasn't their kid, and some {especially loathsome} would probably pimp off their own sisters for the prospect of winning football games

But that aside, the main thing is BB's reaction which I'm absolutely certain will be complete apathy, he could care less, you need some kind of moral conscience to feel shame and this man is completely incapable of shame, the word "shame" does not even exist in his vocabulary, this is the personification of the [B][COLOR="Red"][U]Nietzchean man[/U][/COLOR][/B] who totally rejects any idea of right, wrong, moral, immoral, etc ... he is exactly what Nietzche had in mind

So do not make the mistake of projecting your reaction on to BB, you might be horrified if a similar tape was released starring you, just the idea of the shame you would feel is enough to make you wince, but don't you dare project that reaction on to BB, that assumes he shares your ability to experience shame and nothing could be further from the truth
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 07-31-2008 at 10:23 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;2658273]This tape will not even phase BB ...[/QUOTE]

Hammer, you missed what my post was really saying....

[QUOTE][B]This tape could be the one that brings down[/B] Belidweeb, and [B]any unsuspecting viewer [/B]as well I would imagine.[/QUOTE]

:D

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonder why?[/QUOTE]

I think by [B]Tommy Rider[/B] summed up their relationship pretty well. :rolleyes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;2658282]

Hammer, you missed what my post was really saying....[/QUOTE]I know that, JW, I just wanted to make a point about what a total degenerate this man is :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonder why?[/QUOTE]

Hard to get to know people when they spend all day in the closet.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    :bigcry:[QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2657882]If someone held a gun to your head and held your eyelids open, would you watch a sex tape with Andy Reid or Bill Bellichick?[/QUOTE]

I think I already saw Belly on tape, hes in the Amy Fisher movie.

I haven't been right since. :bigcry: