Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "My Last Day As A New England Patriot" - former Patriot beat writer

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2®;2657662]I heard that's in his next blog.[/QUOTE]

Bastard is calling it ragu almost in there. He has no idea that I am now gong to reverse the curse.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2®;2657649]You need some info? I got 5 guaranteed winners WEEK 1 for FREE.

1-800-DOC-MOGA[/QUOTE]
    I miss the doc. This site is poorer out of that whole deal :D

[QUOTE=EM31;2657670]I miss the doc. This site is poorer out of that whole deal :D[/QUOTE]

whatever happened to him?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=METER;2657673]whatever happened to him?[/QUOTE]

He was outted , like me as being a prison butt pirate, ahoy mate'

Everyone found out that he was not a real doctor and then he disappeared.

[QUOTE=thebigragu;2657678]He was outted , like me as being a prison butt pirate, ahoy mate'[/QUOTE]

peg-boi

[QUOTE=WoodyPaige;2657683]Everyone found out that he was not a real doctor and then he disappeared.[/QUOTE]

amazing! damn I took a posting hiatus and missed it.

Hall Of Fame
    He is working in a clinic in Africa bringing the wonders of modern medicine to people less fortunate then ourselves.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=EM31;2657689]He is working in a clinic in Africa bringing the wonders of modern medicine to people less fortunate then ourselves.[/QUOTE]

inspiring.....

Belichick sex tape eh? I guess those stains on his old hoodies are not mustard and ketchup after all.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;2657705]Belichick sex tape eh? I guess those stains on his old hoodies are not mustard and ketchup after all.[/QUOTE]

What color is your....nevermind...

[QUOTE=EM31;2657689]He is working in a clinic in Africa bringing the wonders of modern medicine to people less fortunate then ourselves.[/QUOTE]

All while giving weekly point spreads and guaranteed locks.

All Pro
    The only good thing that can come of the "tape" is that the guy can sue the holy hell out of his ***** of an ex-wife and recoup a ton of money.

After this is completed, it should be smashed, melted, incorporated into a concrete block, and sunk in the Atlantic.

:projectile_vomit:

Hall Of Fame
    First problem right off the bat-he considered himself a New England Patriot.:eek:

Still it was a mesmerizing read and I smiled through the whole thing. Sure he came off as a bitter douchebag taking potshots at everyone out the door, but has there ever been a more refreshing sports quote than this:

"Corey Dillon is about the most miserable piece of **** you would ever want to encounter....There is no doubt in my mind that he will end up in jail at some point."

:D:D:D

Banned
    [QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2657752]First problem right off the bat-he considered himself a New England Patriot.:eek:

Still it was a mesmerizing read and I smiled through the whole thing. Sure he came off as a bitter douchebag taking potshots at everyone out the door, but has there ever been a more refreshing sports quote than this:

"Corey Dillon is about the most miserable piece of **** you would ever want to encounter....There is no doubt in my mind that he will end up in jail at some point."

:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

Not one mention of Brady in the entire article.

Wonder why?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=METER;2657717]All while giving weekly point spreads and guaranteed locks.[/QUOTE]
    Right. Except the bookies over there accept payment in chickens so the whole idea about "making coin" is somewhat different.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2657764]Not one mention of Brady in the entire article.

Wonder why?[/QUOTE]
    Brady accepts input from other people, allowing them to introduce themselves. Video at eleven.

[QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2657752]First problem right off the bat-he considered himself a New England Patriot.:eek:

:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

That was my favorite too. I'm thinking Cory will go to jail too...for beating this guys head in at a hotel bar.:D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2®;2657845]That was my favorite too. I'm thinking Cory will go to jail too...for beating this guys head in at a hotel bar.:D[/QUOTE]

Seriously, he had to be drunk. And such an a-hole that an editor put it through to finish him off.

[QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2657849]Seriously, he had to be drunk. And such an a-hole that an editor put it through to finish him off.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking there's not exactly an "editor" over at the betting site. :rolleyes: